Explain this meme to me. Are we making fun of amerilards now?

Explain this meme to me. Are we making fun of amerilards now?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now
How new are you?

It's making fun of the fact that Amerifats are mongrelized and tainted with black and hispanic DNA, which is why they look so goddamn ugly

No, we are drawing cartoons, making up stories and telling lies hoping people will believe us

lmao

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Bakemono!

amerigoblin

my new OC... i guess is too much.
i tried to go further of -0% entering in the obscure

You did well my man

thanks

>No, we are drawing cartoons, making up stories and telling lies hoping people will believe us

Why would we ever do that would be rude and unncessary

No, we are drawing cartoons, making up stories and telling lies hoping people will believe us

no

hmm?

That + the fact that Americans are pathologically obsessed with race and seem to take great delight in calling others non-white

Non white in the sense of being niggers perhaps

el goblino

for some reasons I really like this one

I think spurdo faces are funnier to be honest habibi

We're literally not though. Barely anyone racemixes.

Pic related should explain the meme in it's entirety

>We're literally not though. Barely anyone racemixes.

>they just hate us coz they aint us

lmao that caption

more

Enjoy being whiter than us while it lasts, europoors. America may have spics but you have a whole continent of niggers that wants in.

let me correct you, the fun is that theyre at the turning point of mongrelization. at that point of replacement anyone would be obsessed with race, you will too that is assuming youre not a paki nigger

umm, only Europeans should be posting these, sweetie. When you do it its just self hatred.

cmon now your country will be like %80 BLACK in 30 years

Kek

that would be brazil, we never race mixed

Canada will legit get under 50% before America. They import 300k immigrants a year despite a pop of 35 million.

>umm, only Europeans should be posting these, sweetie. When you do it its just self hatred.

blacks don't actually have kids, as % of our population they haven't grown at all

amerigoblin posting is my favourite meme

>now

roll for 9

Americans are just generally annoying and they seemingly lack the irony of their posts when slagging off other countries.

It is said that no living organism could endure the devastating pressure that the Pacific ocean causes at the bottom of the Mariana trench, since James Cameron visited it some speculated that the truth was being hidden from the common folk, being only some eminences such as the Pope, Trump and Hulk Hogan aware of the dangers that roam freely over there, on this day it has been revealed MUTTAMERICANUS COMMUNIA, a creature so obsessed with race that has confined himself at the darkest place on earth in hopes of developing white skin, the MUTTAMERICANUS COMMUNIA only leaves the deepest point to feed himself and shitpost, scientists all over the world are trying to discover how he's still alive (It seems that a thick layer of fat is estimated to amount the 90% of his body, protecting him from the lethal cold and pressure) but most leave in distress after being

>tfw being bullied for being an American is my fetish

Could this technically be called raceplay?

they get really spooky when the percentage drops to bottom levels

This is getting spooky and Lovecraftian.

havent you red the shadow over insmouth? literally happens in the usa

What happens when we go below 0%?

il orco

Svartalfen

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

>Consistent with previous anecdotal results,32 the frequency of European American individuals who carry African ancestry varies strongly by state and region of the US (Figure 3A). We estimate that a substantial fraction, at least 1.4%, of self-reported European Americans in the US carry at least 2% African ancestry.

So wait... you're telling me... 1 and 100 Americans who call themselves "white" have a whopping 2% African DNA (one great-great-great grandparent)?
Holy shit man.

>european americans

isn't she polish?

Le 100% coming through

t.

isn't this just European genetics in general?

roll

there's a vast desert, an ocean, and multiple mountain ranges between Europe and sub-Saharan Africa. only amerimutts have sub-Saharan DNA

>Are we making fun of amerilards now?
>now
We weren't making fun of them before?Come on, they've been the biggest joke on the internet for years now.

Amerigoblin
> facts
> statistics
> analyses

Opponents
> öyh öyh eurocuck
> muh world power öyh
> öyhöyh öyh whiter than you

>Are we making fun of amerilards now?
>now
>now
>now

Voi nyt vittu viljami :D

We prefer ameriorcs thank you very much.

you just know when plebit garbage and assorted paki mongrels are attemtping to fit in with the group

But that's not true outside the south, just because the country is only 52% white or whatever doesn't mean that is evenly distributed amongst each person, the races are actually surprisingly segregated. The reason we're ugly is because we're fat.

Rolling for dubs

I love watching memes morph into being, this is Sup Forums's spurdo

This meme is the Sup Forums slayer. It will cleanse Sup Forums of r/TheDonald and stormfront. It's /leftypol/'s greatest achievement and proof the left can meme even better than the right.

It makes me laugh so hard, I don't even have bad feelings towards Burgericans but this pic is very funny, or maybe I'm a degenerate.

its a fact base meme.

>I'm actually Spanish
>100% European stock!

no. i feel the same. I like my fellow Americans, and I don't care about race at all, but it's still a funny drawing.

That one picture will forever going to be imprinted in the back of my mind no matter what I do, isn't it?

1. it wasn't made by leftypol.
2. it was made by Sup Forums
3. Sup Forums is the centre of Sup Forums

Hahhah. So true.

>2. it was made by Sup Forums

Checked.

Behindert?
Das ist ein Sup Forums miehm

Fuck off

rawllin

t. assmad burger with a proxy trying to discredit the meme

why is he fantasizing jewish stars onto his t-shirt?

All these butthurt Am*rilards

>The reason we're ugly is because we're fat.
At least you're honest about that