Things that murikans obsess with but you just can't give a shit about

Things that murikans obsess with but you just can't give a shit about

>Air Jordans
>"Millenials"

Brazil is quite brainwashed by Murikan culture, but these are still a mistery to us

Nobody has cared about Air Jordans for like 15 years. The same demographic all wears Timberlands now.

Be careful when discussing American obsessions, they're contagious as fuck. I was here laughing at the whole Szechuan sauce thing, got curious and now I'm an unironic Rick and Morty fan.

wifi
aren't fucking data plans a thing there yet? the last time I used the wifi in a restaurant or some shit was like 3 years ago

Everyone has a data plan, they're just super limited like 1GB a month. Unlike home internet though it's been getting much better because of increased competition.

how many GB you have to surf for each month

I like to save my data plan as much as possible in case I need to used it to download something on my notebook when I'm traveling (rarely happens, but happens). Also many places have bad signal for data plan here, don't know about USA.

It's about to turn into shit once the FCC overturns net neutrality. The cable companies will obliterate Netflix, Amazon, Youtube, etc, and force everyone to use their own dogshit services.

Thanks Trump!

>baseball
>pointing out that food has real ingredients
>pop tarts
>"cultural appropriation"
>oversized t-shirts and cargo shorts
>szechuan sauce
>capeshit

Race relations.

?
Are you serious? Most people here have 3-8 gb when they don't have unlimited data.

It's really more like 5-20 Gb/mo for typical phone plans. If you go over, you are in a world of shit though.

Here if you go over it just cuts off and doesn't work until the month is over.

>race
>identity politics
>generation fixation (going on about muh boomers and muh millennials)
>coming up with an acronym for literally fucking everything (like ''POTUS'', come on really?)
>obsession with manliness (including equating manliness with petty shit like the clothes you wear, the drinks you like, and the car you drive)
>making every single conversation eventually about politics

YOUR JUST UPSET THAT WE SAVED YOUR ASSES IN WWI FROM HITLER LOL

>>obsession with manliness
trips of truth. Spent 9 months as an exchange student so can confirm

for some reason every young person here immediately jumps on whatever the trend is in america, unless it's completely incompatible (pledge of allegiance rubbish)
frustrates me to no end

>eyo white people be like ___
Want to start throwing punches whenever I hear a millennial normie spouting this yank dross

>and the car you drive)

This one is the most pathetic since yanks cant even drive a manual trans lol

third world shitholes like greece don't have this luxury

you have to waste half of your "Card" (don't know the english terminology) to have 500 MB

>>obsession with manliness (including equating manliness with petty shit like the clothes you wear, the drinks you like, and the car you drive)

True, it's so fucking annoying t.bh.