1) Your country

1) Your country
2) How much alcohol do you usually drink?

Is it bad that I go through a bottle of whiskey every week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MGKoRdHgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too much. I look like 10 years older than I'm actually

About 1-2 litres of beer in a month. I have very little social life so no reason to drink

1. Burgerland (formerly Yugoslavia)
2. Maybe too much? I usually go through a bottle of bourbon or rakija every week

1. mexico
2. i don't drink

Around £150 per week

1. Poland.
2. On average, around 90-120ml of ethanol per day, in various forms (mostly wine or beer).

1. Flag.
2. Probably the equivalent of a bottle and a half every week (whisky/beer/wine). I have a problem.

3 beers a day and a liter of rakia a week, if i dont go out to drink at night.
I do go drinking friday and saturday night, i drink a lot then.
What saves me is that i work at my farm a lot, but i dont know when i will break and go to shit

about a twelve pack of beer and a bottle of wine every day

I see nothing but vivid nightmares every time I sleep

>a bottle of wine every day
i didn't even notice when i fell down that rabbit hole too
it's just too good to resist

Not a single drop of Alcohol.

Same.
Usually a bottle of bourbon in a week with beer.

at my peak its about 0.2 liter whiskey a day

I like Australian red wine the most as the taste is usually a bit stronger than euro wine

I shit piss when i drink vine

Half liter bottle of vodka (or whiskey etc.) a day.

1. ^
2. ~2 bottles of wine

my shit just turns jet black if I drink a lot of it

I like California wines the most.
Spanish and French wines are the most popular here, but I find them to be often overpriced considering the quality.
Pic related is my favourite when it comes to quality/price ratio, it's cheap and tasty.

More than 0.35l of 40% makes me throw up

But it's easy to get carried away if you have more

I only drink water and tea. and sometimes milk cuz I'm a bitch

midtier to high-end american alcohol in general is pretty fucking good. they're the first people to make getting shitfaced into an artform

I drink roughly 8 liters of beer a week.

1) France
2) Wine for lunch and dinner (one or two glasses) and the occasional beer in the evening.

I don't drink alcohol

1) the Netherlands
2) Liter of vodka or more and several beers per week

for what purpose you drunk 1dl a day? it has no effect whatsoever

there was a time i drank about 4 beers every day after work but i cut that shit out because i started to miss it after skipping

I used to drink half a liter of vodka per day when i was unemployed though, and I also smoked back then. So this is actually healthy me

I get drunk 3-4 nights per week usually, but I cycle trough various beers / spirits per night so it takes me a bit to actually finish off a bottle.

Am I the only one here who is capable of drinking without being an alcoholic

yes

Bullshit, when was the last time you downed a tequila shot?

Less than 1 litres per year

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunkard. Alcoholics are the guys who don't even drink but still attend their weekly AA circlejerk meetings to whine about alcohol and cry

I don't drink at all, except maybe one drink when I go out cause I kinda have to.

i've never even tasted tequila and i'm not interested either

That little?

And you dare call yourself irish

Since I can't get weed atm I drink a fuckload, basically all day every day. I much prefer weed though, being drunk isn't really a good high, and hangovers suck. If it was available I'd mostly be doing MDMA and weed en masse. I drink maybe 12 beers in a few hours watching Netflix, pretty boring..

Mexican tequila is celebrated for it's excellence around the world. The only thing that tops it is mexican style food, everyone fucking loves tortilla wraps.

>Is it bad that I go through a bottle of whiskey every week?
>every week

Fucking stop saying these things, it's hard to tell myself I'm not an alcoholic for drinking a fifth of whiskey a night when you are concerned about a fifth a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MGKoRdHgQ

ainoastaan hölmöt ei juo ollenkaan

>> T. Girl

Im the same way as a fishermen i sweet every ounce of álcool

I usually go long periods without drinking but then I'll suddenly be in the mood to go out and buy a new beer or whiskey or vodka and then I'll drink almost every night until I run out of it

Try portuguese wine it wont let you down. Trust me im a alchoolic

Well I buy dark beer every week

>Is it bad that I go through a bottle of whiskey every week?

lmao my friend and I can go through 2 a night together. A bottle a week is fucking nothing

5-6 beers per day

Zero. Used to drink like 3 bottles of wine per month but I'm not a fan.

I'm on withdrawal (not hangover) now after 12 days of drinking 0.7L to 1L of 40% a day

But usually I have withdrawals no more often than 2 times a month. They're not so bad if you don't do it for months on end

1-3 six packs

a week then

>Malaysia
>Don't drink
I've encountered alcoholics throughout my life. It's really pathetic.

eesti
a bottle or two of wine a day (some of it used for cooking, the rest downed while cooking or while eating) on a normal day.
when i'm having an "occasion" like hosting friends etc. about a couple of bottles of wine (also the people who are visiting will drink this amount)

Shitaly
The amount of wine of one very tiny communion cup per week

Most of it during the weekend

cute! Cute!

Estonia is Bestonia

I used to go through a bottle of rum and one or two bottles of wine a week, now I don't drink.

I hate Australian drinking culture; alcohol is expensive, unhealthy, and unnecessary.

drunk rn

Lol sane. Bust out a bottle I had under my bed just came back to check on the thread. What a pitiful life I live.

Cheers

Flag
I used to drink a lot then happened.

A quart of whiskey in a night, usually

what's everyones' favorite alcohol

Flag, a beer every other day, usually before going to bed