Why europe Overestimate china?

Why europe Overestimate china?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goguryeo-Sui_Wars
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.IND.TOTL.KD.ZG?locations=CN-US
economist.com/news/leaders/21646204-asias-dominance-manufacturing-will-endure-will-make-development-harder-others-made
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/03/31/united-states-manufacturing-china
theguardian.com/cities/2017/mar/21/china-west-ghost-city-comes-to-life-lanzhou-new-area
whatsonweibo.com/chinese-ghost-cities-coming-to-life/
vagabondjourney.com/5-chinese-ghost-cities-came-alive/
cnn.com/2015/04/28/asia/china-ghost-mall-return-to-life/index.html
tradingeconomics.com/china/government-debt-to-gdp
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/government-debt-to-gdp
ycharts.com/indicators/us_total_debt_gdp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China will grow larger

Europe was a mistake.

Why does Korea underestimate it?

They are your biggest trading partner and millions visit Korea every year.

we the future

They are just many people. Not rich and shit alies.

Koreans and Japanese think Chinese are dirty mongrels that pump out cheap shit in mass quantities; they can't imagine them being an economic superpower

per capita is irrelevant when we talk about the world stage. it's the total output of a country that matters. countries compete against each other, not individuals

>>shit alies

really 50/50 split here with you korea.

>not rich
Has nothing to do with economic power you dumb gook
>shit allies
?

Even though these island chinkgooks were poor dirty sweatshop slaves thirty years ago?

Yes they are large population but their economic zone is just china, HK, taiwan, Malaysia like many Chinese people country. On the other hand US are core of western economy (mostly ecept chinese econmic zone)

NK, pakistan, nepal, african country...

Speak english.

Economic power = GDP
Economic power != GDP per person

>Even though these island chinkgooks were poor dirty sweatshop slaves thirty years ago?

Yes. They're that short-sighted. Japan did it first, America/Europe make fun of them being cheap copycat shitters, then Korea does it and Japan makes fun of them as cheap shitters, and now China is doing it and now Korea and Japan make fun of them.

People are easily impressed by demographics. The US will surprass China as a manufacturing country in 2020 and our multinationals shit all over China's.

Alliances are costly. If you don’t need them, you don’t want them. The USA had no allies until the 1950’s.

Have you seen how expensive it is for us to guard you gooks?

Everyone needs someone to laugh at and feel superior towards.

KYS Chink you "han" people are weak and literally trash subhuman.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goguryeo-Sui_Wars

You must know that china richest region shanghai are poorer than south korea most poor region daegu you chink.

[Citaions needed]

China is by far the largest manufacturer in the world and that’s not ever changing.

Let’s not forget that Chinese consume goods as well. The majority of GE’s sales are now in China.

What is there to stop China's continued rise?

I am a Nisei.
Kill yourself you dirty gook. My grandparents should have finished you when they had the chance.

dude, it's almost 2018 already. you guys are still behind and growing even slower. you can't compete with china on manufacturing because of labor costs.

>>data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.IND.TOTL.KD.ZG?locations=CN-US

south korea is the most overestimated desu

That's why America has the rest of the world, and the rest of the world has America.

Most manufacturing jobs are moving to South East Asia, so manufacturing in China is weakening due to cheaper competition.

In addition, China is starting to move into service and finance, which is home ground to Western economies. China is screwed.

well you guys do pay us to be your ally...

LOL chink threat. Then do it if you can.
But the fact doesn't change you chink is trash of human

Except we actually are superior to everyone else. The same way euros look at us, Koreans look at Chinese. Superiority breeds jealousy.

I just find it hilarious watching depressed gooks consider themselves superior to China when their grandparents were poorer than Africans.

They will very soon find themselves the cucks of China. That will be hilarious.

I am Japanese American you fucking gook scum. I have nothing to do with China. I find it absolutely pathetic that you look down on Chinese when your grandparents lived like niggers. It will be so nice seeing your plastic gookland nuked off the planet. I could finally meet my family in peace then.

>supariory breds jeluosy

desu gooks have been doing well only in the recent 30years. you were slaves to chinks and japs for thousand years. I wouldn't be too optimistic about the future of korea and look down on other asians if I were you.

Source?

That’s right. You have none.

Here is my source.
economist.com/news/leaders/21646204-asias-dominance-manufacturing-will-endure-will-make-development-harder-others-made
China’s manufacturing takes more share of world manufacturing every year. Wages are simply a reflection of productivity. If wages were all that mattered, Africa would make all our goods.

Notice the chart I have? Your entire argument is debunked.

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/03/31/united-states-manufacturing-china
Automation makes labour costs less important by the second. Most companies have stop outsourcing for a while and are reinvesting into the US. The US is still the biggest consumer market in the world and China has a huge demographic ticking bomb and a shit tone of problems financially and economically. Also outsourcing of cheap crap has been moving to India,Bangladesh and another shitholes for a while. China is a paper tiger and it will remain that way forever

LARP alert

I am sorry but you are clueless. Read my other comment. China is a meme

no one would want to be a korean especially under the current situation where kim is playing with his nulcear toys.

>The Big European Economies

>No Italy and Netherlands but instead Sweden

Gooks also are decieving and act like their starving brothers to the north don’t exist.

South Korea exists because the USA and Japan gave it billions and protected it for decades. When gooks have to manage their own affairs, you get North Korea.

Yeah China's economy looks great on paper but it's all fluff. Western economies grew steadily and it laid a legacy of skilled workers and infrastructure. China boomed and it is still in its euphoric bubble. It is running on hot.

Enjoy your ghost cities

>What’s more, global manufacturing executives predict that by 2020, the United States will be the most competitive manufacturing economy in the world.
>competitive
Not what you claimed dumb illiterate nigger.

you are a retard, your article is manufacturing COMPETITIVENESS, not manufacturing OUTPUT.

off yourself dumbass.

Let's not forget that Japan was part of the post-war aid program from the US, and also let's not forget that Most Korean infrastructure and cities were pummeled to ash during the Korean war and most of its population was displaced.

Japan had a relatively comfy time after WW2.

>muh ghost cities

theguardian.com/cities/2017/mar/21/china-west-ghost-city-comes-to-life-lanzhou-new-area
whatsonweibo.com/chinese-ghost-cities-coming-to-life/
vagabondjourney.com/5-chinese-ghost-cities-came-alive/
cnn.com/2015/04/28/asia/china-ghost-mall-return-to-life/index.html

You = BTFO by facts

Fine Zhang, I concede defeat. Jesus

Thank you. I am Japanese-American by the way.

Everything you said has a point, but is generally exaggerated. On Sup Forums there’s a tendency for everyone to go to the extremes. China is neither a perfect utopia nor is it a dystopian bubble economy. Sometime in the future they’ll have a crisis, just like everyone else.

I just don’t like hearing what I call: The China Memes.

chinese version of detroit. desu, every city is the US is a ghost city except major ones like new york, boston, etc.

I just don't like China personally, but I don't let my personal bias get in the way of facts. Anyways good chat

Oh and who I am, ethnically or nationally, has no bearing on the facts. Furthermore, our argument has literally no effect on what happens in China.

China will succeed or fail based on what Chinese do. Not what some autists argue about on Sup Forums.

You too amigo, I need to learn to stop getting triggered so easily. Gotta chill

do you know why you gooks are so easily triggered by chinks? because you were slaves to them for a long time. better wish it won't happen in the future.

Why is China borrowing so much?

who is this nip qt?

Your ancestors are just the illegitimate children of our ancestors. Fuck off

meme image.

tradingeconomics.com/china/government-debt-to-gdp

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/government-debt-to-gdp

Yuros have eternal ass pain towards the US

>What is there to stop China's continued rise?
Increasing cost of labor while countries with cheaper labor exist combined with a lack of innovations/required of a service economy. Also a huge spike in fuel prices would fuck them (I don't see that happening though).

t.chang

Even though everything is run by govt handlers in your home country doesn't mean all the debt is in there name.

You're going to have to go back

woah, rather touchy aren't we? USA is 330.3% total dept to GDP. you are still number 1, it's okay mate.

Just pointing out the obvious.
1. Your parents were failed commies and you wouldn't dare live in China
2. That money ain't being paid back

you seem a bit defensive, you should step away from the keyboard and take a breath.

1. my family has lived in Canada for 5 generations, we aren't from the far east.

2. what money isn't being paid back? context.

She is Chinese and from Suzhou.

>that believe China has economic supremacy

chinese

commies don't deserve such qts

1. You're not fooling anyone here. They failed, they fled, and now they have you, the mut son who cannot be accepted as westerner, immigrant, or Chinese.

2. When all your companies and SOEs borrow that much but can't realize enough profit to cover the cost of a house in Shanghai. Small wonder that most of this debt is being spun into real estate investment.

1. if it makes you feel better user, go right ahead.

2. i'm still not following, if they can't pay their debts then that's their problem. only the future can tell if that happens. debt loads are debt loads, some countries take more and some take less. i don't see where this line of reasoning is leading the discussion towards.

i'm only giving you a comparative view of how the USA stacks up with China on the issue of debt. while you obviously interpret that as a positive reflection on china, i'm viewing it as a matter of fact. why are you so defensive about the topic? i mean, did i lie about anything? or say CHINA NUMBA 1 KILL USA NOW!?

go outside user.

t. Johnny Zheng

I didn't say one thing about the US, it's irrelevant. Have you ever visited your motherland? Your fact sharing is aimed to fend off anyone who questions how China has a growing debt bubble. We don't need more "help" from sino-boos who wouldn't dare step foot in their own country. You should spend some time in China to get a feel for how ordinary things get so fucked up.

I think you need to visit china to realize there is nothing wrong

it's called a comparison user, number 1 and number 2 economies are similar because, guess what? they are number 1 and number 2. what other economy would i point out if i wanted to make a comparison?

would you get offended if i compared Heinz ketchup to French's? OMG HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT FRENCH'S KETCHUP IN MY PRESENCE!

"China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will shake the world."

its fappenning

to add, my sharing is to dispel some retarded meme, you can post whatever graphic you like user and i'd be fine with it as long as it's accurate. i've never once denied china has a debt issue. they've taken on a lot of debt in the last few years that is uncharacteristic of their historical aversion to it. i'm not smart enough to know where it will take them but i'll let the future sort itself out.

you however, should go outside and not get so defensive when someone calls you out on your bullshit. go make some friends and take some of that edge of ya.

I am literally in China right fucking now you complete faggot.

>T. Jackie chan, "Chinese debt to GDP is a meme. Let me skew the numbers by only looking at govt held debt which US has more of"
5 minutes later
" hey I'm just trying to share facts , I reary not a sinoboo who is afraid to visit my home country."

Ireland is Americas only true European ally

because your fucking graphic says right there on it 'CHINA DEBT-TO-GDP' it's inaccurate because that's ridiculously high and i looked it up on the fucking internet and guess what? you were full of shit, i even put a comparison of the USA there so you would realize that it's not abnormal to have that level of debt-to-gdp. damn you thicc son.

how did i skew the numbers? do you even know what skewing is?

Anyone who really thinks China is on the precipice of challenging the USA’s status as economic superpower should consider looking at a list of the highest valued companies in the world sometime.

The US absolutely dominates China. Like it’s not even close, and these are public trade valuations speculating future worth and long term stability, not just the here and now.

That’s not all though. All of China’s largest corporations are basically government sponsored monopolies consolidating entire industries, so their highest valued corporation is essentially a jack of all trades tech company that is like Apple, Google, and Microsoft put together, but still worth only a fraction of each of those companies individually.

Chinese Tech is a hollow imitation of the US Tech industry. The government just drops as much money as possible on grabbing patents and measures success by how many they can regardless of whether they yield anything. China has never been the propeller of a new industry, it just tries to copy everything the US does.

i think that's because you are exporting the tech services that the USA outsourced to you guys for tax purposes.

LOL.

a lot of big US pharmaceuticals have facilities here too

T. Charlie Chan

You excluded all the other forms of debt to make it seem as through China's debt to GDP ratio is not as high . This is what sinoboos do routinely on here. The private non-financial debt to GDP has now exceeded the US, but the companies holding that debt are not profitable, check out some of these darling companies in SSE. And quit trying to cover you slant eyed bias.

au contraire
you can only find such qts in communist cunts

Rise of what? Outside tourist zones, 90% of China is absolutely desolate and impoverished.

Not to mention the govt routinely blocks out foreign tech companies (Google, AWS, Dropbox , etc).

It's getting a bit pathetic really

are you really this dumb mate? i did a vis a vis comparison to your title 'debt-to-gdp'. then you pulled out TOTAL debt-to-gdp, i then compared to to the TOTAL debt-to-gdp of the USA.

i even took your second graphic at face value. here is the source of my data.

ycharts.com/indicators/us_total_debt_gdp

USA is at 330% total debt-to-gdp and still functions fine. China is at 300% total debt-to-gdp, the comparisons are the same and not abnormal. the rate of debt however, is abnormal. but who knows, i'm not smart enough to know if that will end up to be a bad decision or not.

which companies holding the debt aren't profitable? that's wasn't even discussed up until now. for fucks sake user, get your shit together.

why are you two screeching about things nobody knows?

crash course:
there are 3 types of economies in the world and they all run by their own rules
(a) free capital flow, set interest rate & FLOATING exchange rate
(b) free capital flow, VARIABLE interest rate & fix exchange rate
(c) capital CONTROL, set interest rate & fix exchange rate

(a) is common in the western world, including japan - floating currencies
(b) is common in small cunts - currency pegs
(c) is rare - china is here; and nobody knows where china is headed, using any other cunt as reference is dumb shit

im not the one asserting anything, i just posted GDP data from other websites showing that his information was inaccurate.

he then sperged on me for pointing out the inaccuracy.

i don't know where china is heading, im not a economist and im not pretending to be one.

>Sweden and Spain but not Italy and Turkey among the big economies
HAHAHAHAHYASHAHSHDJSAEHAHDHADFHAUHDUAHHAHAA

If this poll took place within the last year, it’s an indication of how retarded and uninformed the western world is outside of the US.

China had a pretty bad hiccup in the most recent financial track. Quite a bit of wealth left the country after Jinping introduced tighter economic regulations.

China’s economy is rather uneasy and fragile right now, more so than it’s been in a very long time.

yeah. that scared the shit out of every finance guy I know. When China panicked and froze all trading. Their phones started ringing non-stop with Chinese people trying to get their money out of the Chinese market and on to other markets. They were predicting the utter collapse of China because of it.

Thing is, China didn't collapse. And trading has resumed. The PRC has financial controls unlike other countries, so we can't just assume that their market will act the same as other countries' markets would act.

China’s economy is unlikely to just suddenly collapse based on what we’ve seen from other examples of countries run kind of similarly to them. Rather it’s likely to continue the process of gradually slowing down, except there wont be a point where it finally bounces back.

Heavily regulated economies tend to die a slow death falsely reassuring people that everything is fine until it’s too late. They just put tape over the leak which causes a leak somewhere else, and so you tape that, the leak moves again, and on and on until the point where you have a pipe which isn’t even a pipe anymore and just comprised completely of tape.

More open economies blow a huge fucking hole when a bubble bursts that leaves no doubt the pipe needs to be actually fixed and can’t simply be temporarily patched.

There are so many unanswered questions with the Chinese economy that I would be incredibly weary of any sort of long term investment there until they become more transparent.

America's only top in military, but their military's still shit to deal with modern warfare. Most countries are desu, except Britain who's got the memo that brute force isn't the way forward.

>America's only top in military

#1 in gross GDP
#1 in GDP per capita (excluding microstates)
#1 in entertainment and media production and distribution
#1 in tech development
#1 in multinational corporation headquarter locations
#1 in financial sector ownership
#1 in energy sector ownership

Rly gets my brian wheels turning

you are in for a rude awakening if you actually believe this

China will rise

China will rise

In what way? Please tell me oh enlighten one. The US is very transparent when it comes to releasing financial information, and doesn’t block entire country IPs on the Internet or disallow foreign companies from setting up shop in the country.

China hides just about everything about the workings of its economy just like the USSR did. China also invests heavily in the perchase of US debt as a hedge for their own economy, while the US hasn’t dropped a penny in the economy of China.

If you are so confident in China’s economy, than put your money where your mouth is and invest there.

I bet you don’t know a single damn thing about how to interpret this list. China’s Banks are basically their fed spread up in to multiple industries and completely government controlled. China puts its public debt in the “”””””””private”””””””” industry. The % of private debt to GDP is skyrocketing in a way that in nearly every case in history signals an impending crash.

Projecting the valuation of Banks purely by the amount of assets they supposedly own doesn’t mean jack shit. China is transfers its country’s debt to private debt to build up confidence with foreign investors.

China is the GOAT, you stupid gook. The sooner you realize that, the better.