Why does Sup Forums hate Americans so much?

What the hell is your problem?

>You'll never be a little american kid asking for candies in halloween

i wish i would had be born in america

'ppl' are stupid, you occupy all the media space

you are stupid

This is why you hate us?

Everybody hates everybody under the right circumstances here.

It's fun seeing americans sperg out honestly

there's nothing to like about amerifats

NOT true. I love South korea and Luxembourg always.

Sup Forums hates every Country
just like Sup Forums hates every game
Sup Forums hates every Comic/Cartoon
Sup Forums hates every movie

it's the incredible 4c(ontrarian)han culture

>says the idiot from the most insane nation in Europe

i don't hate you... i wish i would had be born in america dumbass

We dropped a nuke on Japan. Twice! That has to count for something.

you exported BLM and a history of black oppression to our country. We had like 2 slaves in recorded history but they died because they couldnt take the cold.

I don't hate them, they are quiet charming actually, but the way they act is so funny and cringy that you have to wonder if they're actually like that or they're just pulling up your leg.

>literally believing Sup Forums garbage

Fucking Norway has a bigger percent of Somalis than we do. Believing everything you read is just fucking retarded.

>you exported BLM and a history of black oppression to our country

Literally never heard of it anywhere here.

>seeing americans sperg out honestly

Every time I come to this board all I see are people from other countries desperately seeking attention from Americans. What reality do you just live in were the only thing that can give you any type of gratification is a response from a person in my country? This is what you live for? There is nothing more to life then this for you?

>This is what you live for?
Yes

>Yes

Go outside do something

because americans on Sup Forums are generally uneducated and stupid, coupled with the general ignorance of americans it's pretty funny

No

underrated. besides there's a good portion of Sup Forums users not from america who always defend the US even when we're wrong.

I challenge you to a 5 stage trivia contest to see who is more uneducated and ignorant, οφειλέτης.

yanks? no thanks LOL

I do defend the US sometimes

it also brings a lot of (You)s

Not necessary you've proven yourselves so many times already.
>

Then both of you are insane

The smug “lol success breed jealousy xDDD I’m better than everyone” attitude that’s just bursting from this post is why everyone hates Americans.

Limeys? No, blimey!

This. Plus rude posts get replies, and America has the most users on Sup Forums, so they get most of the bait.

Keep talking and I'll add two rounds and a physical challenge to the competition, puta.

World is shit and Muricans control the world. It is quite common to hate the leading world power. Certain people who don't find themselves comfortable in the americanized mainstream Western life will of course have a low barrier to criticize and shit on it

Easy target. I guess it's like bullying a retarded kid so it's a bit pathetic.

>I’m better than everyone

Literally almost whole board is some meme thread about America. What the fuck are you even talking about are you blind or retarded?

You have some of the worst diaspora and you drag Sup Forums into everything

Then why don't people bait about China?

cause your mom drank while she was pregnant with ya.

Well, at least I HAVE a mom.

because chinese (you)s are rare
also this

The childishness doesn’t help either.

Well at least I HAVE a (you)

2bh who do you think you are? the burger police on Sup Forums??? Fuck off prick.

>you occupy all the media space
because we created nearly all of the media space. If you hate Americans, go make your own chan, your own Facebook, your own Twitter, your own everything, and stop shitting up ours.

Maybe some day you'll have a vibrant culture and discussion like Russia and China, with their closed-off internet.

Ah come now! That isn't the American way at all.

>We had like 2 slaves in recorded history
>what are thralls
Fuck off you uneducated retard.

>What reality do you just live in were the only

Sure you're a native speaker?

Don't kids go treat or treating in costumes in your cunt? It is commonplace over here

The typing like a 14 year old girl REALLY doesn’t help.

We don't have to "help" anything. It's all bants. Ya fat autistic piece of shit. I guess it's true we literally cannot understand bants.

Americans would not get half the banter they recieve if they didn't demonstrate on every possible occasion, with every tiny little bait post that they are absolutely incapable of handling any form of banter related to their nation or its people.

The reaction, whether it be " IM BETTER THAN YOU" or " FUCK OFF DARKIE" is gold dust because it shows how thin skinned the average yank is, doesn't matter if what they are saying is true or not or by what metric they measure themselves as better than you is, at that moment they are revealed as the online manchildren that the majority really do seem to be.

tl;dr: If you yanks don't like the bants, don't respond to them

I don't. I used to when you were making fun of us and insulting us but now it's too mainstream, litteraly non countries making fun of america, it's ridiculous.

Stay strong my american brother.

why do other countries just roll with the punches? and we just can't handle it at all?

no one can handle it tho.

I'm responding to your post because I like bants and require another one, sort of like how your country requires another holocaust.

Other anglos seem to handle it pretty well (except canadians, perhaps). Look at how much the brits get shit on here. They don't seem to sperg out to any kind of level that yanks tend to.

phoning the internet police as we speak

Because you are all assholes
And your culture sucks
Teenagers may enjoy your superhero and Halloween shit, but I oldfag want to puke after decades of forcefed Hollywood cliche-based talentless 'production'

It's because our country is currently in the process of going down the toilet due to Marxists and third worlders. Euros are used to being cucked and don't mind it that much.

>I oldfag want to puke after decades of forcefed Hollywood cliche-based talentless 'production'

I suggest an eye test in order to find the tv remote.

>tfw you give kids candy and end up triggering half of Europe by accident
Is there a more /Devilish/ country than us?

>Other anglos seem to handle it pretty well (except canadians, perhaps).Look at how much the brits get shit on here. They don't seem to sperg out to any kind of level that yanks tend to.

lmao
canadians handle b8 and banter far better than brits.
kinda ironic

a neighbour of mine put up an american flag in his window ( not sure why, actually. I reckon he's just a larper). The local housing community signed a petition to have him take it down.

I signed the petition ;))))

great

now do it with turk flags

There's no need to be racist.

>be American
>get TRUCK'D

>The local housing community signed a petition to have him take it down

No you're kidding. You cannot be serious.

neighbourhood councils are pretty hardcore here. They have a lot of local sway when you live outside of a city.

a neighbor of mine put up a German flag. Only joke. Patriotism is illegal for Germans.

there actually is and you need to return to your true home

> The state of Freedom in Germany
I see venezuelan flags on windows quite often over here and no one gives bats an eye. Anyways, patriotism is overrated

>a neighbor of mine put up a German flag.
So your american neighbour or do you live in Germany and use proxy?
>Only joke
Only joking*

> Patriotism is illegal for Germans.
rightly so

Why'd they want the flag taken down? Cause of trump? 2bh I'm not even surprised. Hell, there are americans who if they saw a flag hung up proudly somewhere on your property- they'd think you were an evil republican.

>Correcting grammar
>On Sup Forums
The absolute mad mensch.

you are the reason this place sucks.
not even defending the burgers or anything

>Why'd they want the flag taken down?

because we're in Germany not America.

> cause of trump
I hope not but It probably was. I sign is because i dont like my neighbour and his shit music.

do not underestimate how much germans think you are stupid for trump. You are the butt of all jokes these days, rightly or wrongly. Most of the jokes aren't funny tb h but it shows the disdain throughout the entire society for what americans had done

Nah I'm well aware as I have to wake up every day and experience reality show murica 24/7.

Good thing Germany hasn't done anything wrong to make it the butt of American jokes.

Because they're easy target.

you have to go back

I am back. Back where i belonging. Right here :)))

why do you guys take pride in being a literal disease?

it's incredible

we are as German as you, stop the hate.

stop acting like filth and I'll start

>stop the hate
>in a thread about hating americans
go back to turkey.

*stop

If they were a disease, the host would be trying to eliminate them.

he's got you there germ boy. It looks like you're the disease now since eventually the original germ actually will be eliminated.

You re of fun to mock. Don't sue for banter, please.

I would never wave/diplay my flag in another country unless I was a politician, diplomat, or making war on them.

oh sorry my triggered turk friends.
They are aids. better?

I'd like it to go on record that I prefer to be called "a friend of the turks" for I am greek.

Jealousy.

>Be American
>Get shot
>Be American
>Get run over
>Be American
>Attempt to mock Europe for the above two things

Yes, makes much more sense since your country is getting fucked.

yeahahaha yes lol praise shadiley

this

Why can't Germans take bants without sperging out like this?

but I'm just bantzing u :)))

>
>

Those mad men actually did it. The French got so lazy from not pronouncing the ends of their words, they just don't speak at all now.

>banters
>get's bantered back
>"WTF why you so triggered????"