We European now

We European now

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/sociedad/2017/10/31/quienes-eran-los-5-argentinos-que-murieron-en-el-atentado-en-nueva-york/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam is our enemy.

Who did it?

/MENA/ right now

Toyota.

Radical centrists.

Jainists

But I thought you had guns

>New York
>guns

>Trump in trouble because of Russian collusion

>Sudden terror attack to take the heat of Trump

I smell a false-flag attack.

>Europeans are cucks
>We wouldn't allow this

It would never happen in America.

Only in gunless gay europe they can have truck attacks

Why are Uzbeks so violent?

That would be Trump actually

America? You mean the middle east?

>>>>>>>>New York

Their gun laws are just as bad as in Europe.

if only they had guns

>if only they had guns

Why are Europeans doing this??? Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it. Is this revenge?? OK you got it. Revenge gotten. Now stop.

Retards, wonder why that happened in NYC but not somewhere in the south? Take a guess

>replying to a russian
>europeans

population density is a big factor

Hitting southerners would be like driving into a boulder because they're so fat

guns?

Because they have guns to kill eath other with instead?

freedom aint free motherfuckas

Cause it's empty in the South.

>He unironically still thinks the Russian collusion investigation isn’t bullshit

You must be new to US politics. There is always some prolonged ongoing “conspiracy” investigation by the opposing party to drum up voting fervor in the next election. Even since watergate, parties have found out it’s an easy way to rile up your base. Iran contra, getting your dick sucked in the Oval Office, 9/11, Katrina, fast and furious, Benghazi, Russia collusion, it never changes.

kek, that too.

yes everyone is packing in the streets here in georgia, we would have shot him in an instance. you don't mess with a well armed populace.

I fucking know one of the víctims. It's a guy from Rosario, father of a friend of mine.

*shoots up church*
ayye why odnly habben in dew jork?!:DDD

Ah yes I too am a sceptic of the hurricane Katrina in general. If something happened in Louisiana, did it happen at all?

Don't cry for him, Argentina.

don't be retarded, you know that church is a gun free zone

nice try, cletus. people in charge of presidental campaigns don't plead guilty to lying to FBI very often . this is serious shit. drumpf is fucked.

And people elected Trump that promised to never let it happen.

Kys

Clearly the FBI planted them to incriminate Trump should he ever prove "uncooperative".

But it's Obama's fault obviously

Russia is mostly in Europe (population wise). Yes he MIGHT be in Asia but unlike demographically speaking and I've seen countless other Euros use this exact same line tonight so excuse me if I'm wrong but I doubt it.

you are technically correct. but you missed my point if you thought i was referring to their geographic location. they don't have anything to do with europe. europe is their enemy and they hate each other. so as far political and cultural affiliations on Sup Forums, they are on their own.

On behalf of ALL Europeans I vehemently reject the insinuation that Russians have anything to do with Europe, or its population. They're fucking backwards, rednecks, Russia had been the literal shit smeared asshole of Eurasia for the past ~500 years, and it doesn't look like that's about to change.

They are literally are European though I don't know what to tell you

you can go to sleep now angry virgin neet

Why is it always the manlets

Never remember Fort Hood, Chattanooga and Orlando

>They are literally are European though
They are literally not. Just because they live on the same landmass as us, a gazillion kilometers away, it does not make them European. Going by your logic, we might as well call China European.

Being short makes you harder to target inside a crowd. Why do you think americans on average are so short? Survival of the fittest, as they say.

China is in Asia though, and Russia is in Europe. Just because they are in conflict with your country doesn't make them less European, Europeans are always getting into fihts with each other thats their nature

I heard on the news that perhaps the majority of the dead people are Argentines, like 5.
I know like 4 people who went on vacations to New York last year.
Perhaps there was a group shopping.

Russia is in Asia.

They are ordinary, unimportant. Undeserving of such attention unless we all are.

>terrorist attack under trump happens
>"ids obamas fault!!!!11!1!"
why are americans so fucking retarded

Russians aren't even white, they're full of turks, asians, and mongols. Their culture is inherently incompatible with ours, and not even remotely similar.

>Europeans are always getting into fihts with each other thats their nature
Last time I looked, it wasn't us who invaded and destabilized half the middle east for their oil. Thanks for flooding Europe with millions of migrants by the way, you guys are the best.

They were visiting a friend. They graduated high school together. Ariel Erlij is one of the dead.

I just meant they had real bad luck. I am goign on vacations to Spain in January and seriously reconsidering visiting the Cordoba Cathedral or La Alhambra just in case some muslim does something like this.

You cant go on vacations in peace

shut up already you annoying chechen faggot

by chance the muslim managed to kill a Jew. I hope his family is ok at least.

>instead of working together for the common good the American seeks only to argue and engage in shit flinging
Why are you guys so angry and hostile all the time?

You're worried, but I think we all are.

RIDE ON MY TRAIN ALL MY PEOPLE

>blacked alaska

>29 years old
Islam is one hell of a drug

xDDD based reply my fellow pede!

>un orco

Its part in Asia but most of Russia's population is in Europe. Sorry.

Europe has a ton of differnent cultures--Irish, Scottish, German, Hungarian and yes, RUSSIAN.

And Europeans have gone to war with Middle East either way I said you guys go to war with each other which is true--WWI, WWII, Bosnian war etc. etc etc etc.

Average height of a Russian is 5'10", half an inch taller than Hungary.

Seems like you are in denial

>sandnigger gets triggered this easily
Why are you Orcs so angry?

umm sweatie, you have over five times higher murder rate than uk or germany, you're 55% white and you're lead by jews

you're closer to palestine than europe but then again you have almost ten times higher murder rate than palestine

>LE ORC XDDDD SO FUNNY?!11
The orc meme exists to make fun of "white" Americans Sup Forumstards you dumb newfaggot.
>u r mad and therfor wrong!
Are you 12? Why are you so easily triggered, by the way? It's so goddamn easy to extract the same boilerplate replies out of you literally every time.

>the orc meme exists to make fun of "white" Americans
wew, absolutely ass-pained.

>haha i don't have to address my massive newfaggotry if i keep spamming it!!

>calling squatting, bible thumping, hardcore alcoholism, recklessness, the lowest life expectancy in the continent, commie blocks, radioactive poisoning and wearing tracksuits - culture
You cannot possibly be serious.
>And Europeans have gone to war with Middle East either way I said you guys go to war with each other which is true--WWI, WWII, Bosnian war etc. etc etc etc.
We haven't had an actual war since 1945, except for that conflict in the 1990's, and that was only because of subhuman Serbs and Slavs chimping out below our southern border. They are distant relatives of Russians, and equally as violent, dumb and deplorable. I wish NATO would've burned Belgrade to the ground, then salted the earth afterwards, or heck even carped nuked that shithole of a country entirely.

[citation needed]

>the 50% meme makes fun of only >white Americans not the mongrel non-white hordes that make up the other 50%
This brown Orc is steamed

nah it's just to shit on americans in general. it's also how the americuck meme got started years ago because of blacked shit and non-white demographics.

He was an advisor iirc.

He got that mad because I implied the muslim terrorist looked old for his age. Really makes you think.

It is though, all modern problems with America can be traced back to his presidency

>be Argentinian
>decide to go visit the first world
>get truck'd

he get's really butthurt alot, i think i've seen him in other threads too.

lel euros can't recover

kek but sad

>trucked by an uzbek in america

truly a melting pot

Is Florida considered a part of the South?

seriously who the fuck needs real terrorists when we have such local talent

north of orlando is the meth belt, i think. orlando and further down south are progressive.

florida is it's own country.

whoa, a real life orc
highly recommend NYPD twitter

Shiet where did you get that? I Wonder how many people I know browse Sup Forums

Yeah, because they stop people from driving into the state with guns legally purchased elsewhere.
Americans really are fucking stupid.

El orquillo de kungueza jesus maria

infobae.com/sociedad/2017/10/31/quienes-eran-los-5-argentinos-que-murieron-en-el-atentado-en-nueva-york/

its an oddity,
the further north you go in florida, the further "south" you get (culturally)
the southern part of florida is east coast (think nyc or new jersey) mixed with cubans in large cities

the pan handle is southern, but thats about it