I’m thinking about moving to Chile

I’m thinking about moving to Chile

why?

The flag looks like Texas, and all Americans have a subconscious desire to live in best state.

tons of gringos here, evading US craziness

especially in the rural parts

What would you do here?

Be fat probably

Better than drinking tea (the yucky British kind not the yummy asian kind I get with my General Tsao's Chicken sometime).

yanks tea is just sugar water

We drink a lot of tea here

You will like Chile.It's as close to a 1st world country as it gets down here.

i have no idea

>moving from a 2nd world country to 3rd world shithole

sure, faggot

Move to Arica. It is nice. Literally no rainfall, ever (Atacama desert). Never gets too hot or too cold, since it is moderated by the Pacific. Unlike anywhere else in Chile, the ocean is warm enough to swim.

Pic related. It's a lot less dusty-looking in the city in real life.

>Better than drinking tea
We are huge tea drinkers my friend

i drink coffee but it's true here we love tea
i recommend you Concepcion or Valparaiso

Santiago is the best city to live as long as your house is east of Plaza Italia.

Other cities/towns may be prettier or "comfier", but Santiago is the only one where things work decently. Chile's State is very centralist so most of the resources go to Santiago and the rest of the cities have poor mantaining, and people in Santiago tend to have better work ethics than in other parts of the country.
Valparaiso is beautiful and Concepción has a cool culture, but they're both fucking messes.

People who live in Santiago complain about it and talk about how other places (that they've never lived in, only vacationed in) are better, but people who actually lived in other cities/towns for a long time and then decided to move to Santiago usually agree it's better.

Does Valparaíso smell like shit
Whenever i say that Valparaíso looks beatiful, i always get the same reply: it smells like piss.

>same thread by the same flag 5 times a day

my bullshit detector says you're that chilean on a trip there that boasted a couple if times how you don't need passport and blah blah

>place with niggers
>nice

check the expat groups, they are made of murricans, more and more are arriving to my town each year

Puerto Varas is one of the top gringo retirement places in South America