Terror in the City of NEW YORK

WHY DID THE TRUCK KILL ONLY 8 PEOPLE?????

BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE TOO FAT AND THE BODIES FORMED A ROAD BLOCK!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/oct/31/new-york-vehicle-manhattan-bike-path-attack-fears-live-updates
express.co.uk/news/world/638181/Police-flee-angry-migrants-officers-attempt-rescue-chlid-rape-victim
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1472121/Semi-automatics-and-grenade-launchers-are-legal-again-in-US.html
i.imgur.com/MBNcU8X.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahhahahahahahhaha

top fucking kek

too soon

AMERIBLOCKS

>be american
>get TRUCK'D

HAHAH TABLES HAVE TURNED NOW :DDDDDD

Greatest ally

Why didn't they just shoot the driver!!!! it's so easy if only america had guns!

Only one who can stop a bad guy with a truck is a good guy with a truck!!

An inconvenient surplus of fat cells perhaps?

lel

This. Americans need easier access to fully decked out defense trucks

kek

They did

1 truck can only carry 8 Americans

lul

>theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/oct/31/new-york-vehicle-manhattan-bike-path-attack-fears-live-updates

>8 dead and numerous injured

Why didn't you use your guns, americans?

Maybe if they tried running instead of Standing Their Ground they wouldn't have been run over.

1) Why the hell are Europeans continually bringing up guns?
2) NYC has very strict gun control
3) NYPD did use their guns to stop the fucking terrorist which is why the death count is at 8 and not the dozens that have been killed in Eurotruckings,

WTF
T
F

they did, ivan

It wouldn't have happed in the first place if you had guns, just saying

>Maybe if they tried running instead of Standing Their Ground they wouldn't have been run over.

They're retarded teens who are too young to realise their police force are incompetent and useless and that it's only going to get worse and worse in the coming decades.

Y'all niggaz posting in an Ikibey thread.

Test

>implying americans can shoot gun properly

Maybe if the driver was a 10-year old boy?

>implying they can't

fugggg... this is good

You are most likely correct in this but have fun explaining that to your fellow Europeans who are convinced gun control is literally Jesus who will save them even from truckings.

FUUUUUG NOD AGAIN :DDDD

You are most likely correct in this but have fun explaining that to your fellow Americans who are convinced guns are literally Jesus who will save them even from truckings.

If you had the freedom and balls to stick up for yourself, none of this would've happened. We euros fight back you cuck

express.co.uk/news/world/638181/Police-flee-angry-migrants-officers-attempt-rescue-chlid-rape-victim

Because this is so much better you cucked little weak faggots.

>trump's america
>kids can't get shots but can get shot

I'm actually glad people like you will die in the future. You and your families are going to get absolutely slaughtered and I'll be laughing at you sad little cucks.

4 of them were argies

... Wait, you mean they should have shot the people rescuing a rape victim? Fucking catholic swines, go suicide bomb another abortion clinic.

Thats rude

Worst mass shooting AND worse mass trucking happened in Europe ok.

NYC has Euro-style gun control. Just like that concert area in Las Vegas, just like innumerable schools. Gun free areas are the first to be attacked and always have been.

Uhhh vaccines are still legal in the USA and in fact are pretty much required to be honest with you senpai.

how do we save the world from these islamic truckers?

>Having a "gun free zone" in a sea of guns
>Being this retarded

Nope,it's the truth. NONE of these pussies will ever be able to defend themselves. Sure you can go to the gym but that's not going to stop a bullet. It's honestly hilarious. Do you think all the guns used in terror attacks are just once off bought? No they're not. They have caches of firearms all across your countries and the police have NOTHING. They will all die and it'll be too late before they realize it.

yes but those happenings are extremely isolated cases in europe
there never has been a shooting of this scale ever before

in the us it's daily routine

some cities makes the headlines when there is a weekend without killings

well well well, isn't it ireland, the terrorists of yurop?

9/11 killed 3000 people. if you've just had shot at the plane, it wouldn't have happened. you know?

We live in a global economy, the whole world is a sea of guns. Just like banning weed doesn't stop the sale of weed, banning guns doesn't stop the sale of guns. Reminder the worst ever mass shooting happened in Europe (Norway aka your neighbor)

But if people are armed, they'll be able to shoot your terrorist ass before you blow up innocent civilians.

Good

And the next 1000 happened in America. And it will be up to 2000 by tomorrow.

>the whole world is a sea of guns

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying gun control = ban

>9/11 killed 3000 people. if you've just had shot at the plane, it wouldn't have happened. you know?

Shooting at the plane is a bit tricky even for most Americans but if pilots on that plane had been allowed to have guns then 9/11 would never ever have happened. Thanks for noticing though, most Europeas are too far up their own ass to appreciate the fact that guns can also be used for self-protection.

A Breivik-tier shooting would be extreme news in USA too, most of our daily shootings only involve 1-3 people if that. The reason why Europe in general has less shootings has nothing to do with gun control (some European nations have the right to bear arms as well), it has much much more to do with culture.

>US truck attack
>twice as bad as the one in Sweden
Shitposters will ignore this

Keep making your jokes. Go ahead and continue living your life in ignorance. This is why I'm going to laugh when you are being killed. Absolute subhuman pussies can't even defend their country or family.

this kinda shit wouldn't have happened if everyone had a truck

Great joke, Ahmed.

Three times. One of the kills in Sweden was a dog. Also two of the victims weren't Swedes.

The Irish are the worst terrorists that have ever existed. People who say your kind shouldn't have been genocided are just fucking wrong.

there isn't a single european country where you can not "bear arms"

We did shoot them though. That's why it was 8 and not 84 or what happens in France nowadays. If you can even call it France.

You are just making me feel bad about this being the only problem that has happened to my life because of my autism. I don't think you can get any more attention than you are trying to get.

You guys still have the western record in getting rammed by terrorists.

assault guns would have done more damage

I don't think you understand.

so how are you prepared?
what's your sick arsenal

if all children at sandy hook had guns, it wouldn't have happened. just my opinion

>dies of potatoes

So they've started making fun of a terror attack and its casualties. Have you no respect and shame?

At least the US doesn’t have a grenade problem

The best thread this year desu

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1472121/Semi-automatics-and-grenade-launchers-are-legal-again-in-US.html

didn't they shoot him after he got out of the truck?

This is Sup Forums, what the hell do you expect from us?
You can fuck off

You wish you did, our crime statistics have stagnated since grenades are terrible at killing people but still intimidating enough to get the message across.

In fact, if you had a grenade you could've stopped that truck.

Germans are shameless

>assault guns would have done more damage

You meant assault rifles or automatic weapons? Because “Assault guns” aren’t even a thing you retard.

>poll
>statistics
>it's easy to faKe 'em
We do not know the motivation of the journal for this new to be published

>guy just gets out of the Truck voluntarily mid pedal-to-the-metal killing spree

Yeah they shot him "after he got out of the truck" *wink*

I don't trust the News anymore

Sure. Exactly my point, shootings are related to the individual cultures, not to guns vs no guns. Guns are just a tool and not related, but that doesn't stop retards from blaming guns even in the case of a mass trucking occuring in a totally gun-controlled zone like NYC where the only gun involved was the gun used to stop the trucker.

>if all children at sandy hook had guns, it wouldn't have happened. just my opinion

Once again, you'd be right, though to avoid accidental deaths (kids will be kids) better to arm the responsible law abiding adults in the area (aka the teachers).

But common sense doesn't come easily to gun control retards.

Right so until you have some actual proof they didn't stop the truck with firearms

nigga just read the OP
that's how the truck was stopped

Americans aren't that fat. It's just a joke, dude.

In truth the americans bled sticky corn syrup which stopped it right in its track.

How else would you stop a speed truck with Mad Max behind it genius?

Breast milk and happy thoughts?

Grenade launchers are legal, but not grenades. Bit of a differenance there m8. A grenade launcher is hardly any different from a potato launcher and a 5 year old could construct one.

Based on a brief read of the article though, you’re an uneducated dipshit much like the writer of the article so im not even sure it’s even worth responding to this.

Just try to banter it, that usually stops all the fun around here.

>can't handle the banter

>whoops lol let's just destroy Rome's libraries and lose the recipe for concrete

Hahaha banter'd xD

exactly

This thread is absolutely embarrassing for yuros. Please stop attempting to interject your thoughts in the gun debate because it’s painful to read

>Pole posts a joke

>Americans immediately drop the banter and go into maximum defensive mode

>americans will defend this
i.imgur.com/MBNcU8X.gifv

Chill, it's only the lower classes that've never crossed the Atlantic that hate on the US. Also German flags can be Muslims, Africans, or commies, for all you know.

america is a failed social experiment

I'm just fucking pulling their legs.
goddamit learn to take a joke

bulgarimutts and amerimutts belong together

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Banter doesn’t work if there isn’t some amount of irony or hint of truth. New York gun laws are incredibly strict and it’s obvious you idiots are trying to hide behind the charade of not knowing this to conceal your ignorance.

Hiding behind the charade of banter***

>Muslims, Africans, or commies
Or Russians or god forgive me for uttering the word, Serbs or Bosniaks. The fact is Europeans who visit the coastal US cities tend to love it. The times when Murikans migrated to Paris or London are gone.

Also, one characteristic of a low-class European is that they think food and beer in Murika are shit.

it hit a schoolbus and the dude got out then police shot him

there are footages of the truck abandoned and hes running around unharmed

you dont even know your own attacks burgers because of your guncraze, serves you well, may the next one be you

If anything low class Europeans deify the us

TRUCK OR TREAT