I am a brown boy and I love fucking white bottoms and there is nothing any of you nerds can do about it...

I am a brown boy and I love fucking white bottoms and there is nothing any of you nerds can do about it. I make it my goal in life to make out and have sex with as many cute white boys as possible.

ok

You ain't getting my boipuccy though

trash

Well duh you live in Brazil.

Can i have your boipucci?

>I am a brown boy
>flag
Bit redundant.

Shut it, ginger geek. You guys aren't even white and are seen as the thots of Europe.

Why are spics so fucking gay?

H-hot

>literally the palest race
>he uses Ebonics to try prove his point

When you take a shit do you feel like a piece of your being has left since you're so much alike?

Slavs are white and are still seen as niggers by everyone. You are a lowly potatonigger.

you don't even know if op is hispanic

>head to gay bar with gay slut friend
>hang out at bar while he goes to literally slurp down some fat dude's throat at a moment's notice
>some time passes, don't see him anywhere
>leave
>next day, ask him where he went
>he said he went home with a skinny brown manlet
>told me his cock was 4x4, short and pencil
>premature ejaculator
>all the stereotypes
>laughs hysterically
>mfw
It's no wonder that I don't text him anymore.

Is it possible to immediately begin acquiring boi pussy despite having a twink body type myself, or do I have to get swole if I want cute white bois to squirm underneath me?

Time to lift so you aren't laughed at for being a lanket trying to top.

Very nice rebuttal but when a person from country filled with literal mongrels tries to harp on about who is white and who isn't when it applies to the rest of the world and not your mess of a country you might as well be talking to a brick wall.

Are you still here replying, you spud loser? Go play Halloween with your leprechaun family or something.

No I'd rather just call you a nigger faggot.

How many boispussies have you pounded OP?

For someone who hates me, you sure do like being in my thread.
I've had about 6 or 7 boys. Right now I am looking for a Winter cuddle bud.

>gay spic
One more strike and you're out, faggoto

I don't think you should judge people based on the color of their skin, I don't think it's fair because it's something they never had a choice about...

It's called a preference, you thinskinned faggot.

I'm sorry, you're right. And I know there's nothing wrong with being gay, but I'm not gay...

What race are you? Do you only like white boys?

Atta boy.
#Latinoheat and I like white guys a lot but I can do Asians and light skin dudes, I guess.

wew

It’s called internalized racism
#Latinoheat
Off yourself

this.