When you meet an American and the not even a minute into the chat they bring up their ancestral heritage

>When you meet an American and the not even a minute into the chat they bring up their ancestral heritage

Why the fuck do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/84LnTrQ2us8
youtu.be/SA7hX-04iTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm 1/12 Australian and 3/6 Kiwi mate

this meme is so fucking stupid

I've only ever met 2 people that brought up their heritage outside of a conversation that was relevant.

One being a retarded black dude claiming he was related to Moses from the bible, and the other was a girl saying she had Irish heritage because she was catholic and was ginger

obsessed

Does this actually unironically happen or not? I’ve been abroad many times and never said shit about my heritage or seen any other American do this either.

Why is this considered a bad thing?

I've only seen this once though, when a girl said she was Dutch and I asked her where she was from (in dutch) shut up that roastie right quick
But now that you ask, I'm 100% Albanian, I was born there
Post heritage

Decades of "le melting pot! wez all immigrants n sheeit" has successfully divorced the people from the land/each other, making them cling to a long-forgotten family relic. It also has the added side effect of cheapening our culture to the point where consumerism IS the culture. I'd blame the kikes but we let it happen

dude are you a haggis? love my irish bros, love the fatherland

I'm Italian you subhumans. My gf makes me pizza every night and she loves my sausage.

t. 1/64th Greek

consumerism was the core aspect of American culture long before Immigration boom in the 1900s you dipshit

the most annoying heritagefags are "german" and "irish" ones

>Fuck off. I'm not a Germanshit at all. My last name is Mantevoni, which literally translates to "Milan" in Italian. I'm literally European American

Please stay confined to your containment state of New Jersey and let the adults talk you stupid wop

>One being a retarded black dude claiming he was related to Moses from the bible
sounds like a stellar time

I was actually in like the fourth grade when he was saying it.

I believed him cause of my age. But I thought about it the other week and realized how purely autistic it was

>I asked her where she was from (in dutch) shut up that roastie right quick

New Jersey is practically an Italian colony

BEST post.

>hello user
>my name is cletus johnson
>did you know my mother is greek?
>us greeks must stick together
>wait you like x food?
>a REAL greek only eats y food.
Not saying this always happens (foreigners just always mention it) but I'm sure it would be annoying for you if it did.

Talk to more people. I'm not even meming, 1/3 people I meet will bring up their heritage. I'm Asian, so they ask me where I'm from and then they proceed to tell me they're "1/4 German, 2/4 Italian, 1/4 Puerto Rican" or some shit even though I didn't even fucking ask.

makes me sad that my most direct colonial tie is such an embarrassment

>I'm Italian
Your subculture will be dead in less than a decade and your children will have no connection to your shitty "motherland". You aren't even the plurality in NY/NJ/CT anymore since you pizza bagel'd yourselves into irrelevance. Honestly, good fucking riddance, wop.

>individualism was the core aspect of American culture long before Immigration boom in the 1900s
FTFY faggot

>consumerism was the core aspect of American culture long before
>Immigration boom in the 1900s you dipshit

these are both wrong and you're stupid

this whole "muh heritage" shit is a secular response to the death of sectarian identity in the US, with denominations and religious groups making up the most important defining aspect of an extended family unit and ethnic group

Well if your already talking about heritage it's directly relevant. Not that it's not extremely autistic

it really isn't, I run into way more (Catholic) Irish-Americans in urban and suburban areas and (Presbyterian or meme denomination) Scotch-Irish in rural areas here

You know an Italian literally named your country you stupid fat fuck. Everyday I pray your dads get breast cancer.

nah, modern burger consumerism as you know it wasn't really a thing until post ww2.

>they ask you about you
>you respond
>they ask you about your family
>you respond
>you don't reciprocate by asking them about themselves for their families
>they wonder if you don't ask people questions after being asked
>the conversation with you is starting to feel like an interview
>they talk about themselves a bit to break the pattern

Meanwhile in autistic asian brain
>" I didn't even fucking ask."

>You know an Italian literally named your country

Figlio di puttana.

>1 post by this ID
you retards fall for it every time

Look up amerigo vespucci dumb nigger

>Americans only two or three generations away from modern day Norwegians can't go "muh heritage" or else Norwegians will shit on them and treat them as outsiders
>While me, being over 1000 years of generations away from modern day Norwegians can claim "muh heritage" and be greeted with open arms and even be considered just as Norwegian/native as those born there.

maybe in the 1950s. nowadays every major city is nigger central and most h'whites are your generic german-irish-anglo-swedish-french-blah blah american yuro mixtures.

"""italian""" americans are the worst
>"b-b-but my great grandmother was f-from italy"
>"it's not tomato sauce it's gravy! haha you wouldn't understand it's an italian thing ;)"
>"grandma? what's that? ooohh you mean 'nonna'! you see, i was confused because i am italian and i say nonna"
they can all fuck off

>an Italian
One good guy doesn't rule out the fact that the rest of you shitskins are insufferable retards with spaghetti for brains

What state do you live in?

WE

>America existed in the 1500's
Italian """""""""""""American""""""""""""""" please go

>tfw descended from saints and priests in genoa (northern Italy for geographically impaired amershits)
>tfw some mongrelized, 97 ton amerinigger online tells me I'm not white

Yeah ok

They need to be boiled alive in a pit of tomato sauce

New Jersey hate is an old-ass New York meme that goes back to the Colonial era
>tfw New Yorkers refused to exchange NJ pounds for NY pounds and charged New Jerseyites extra taxes
>New York becomes influential in America
>Other Yanks take up Jersey hate
Feels good, though at the end of the day I prefer New Jersey to New England, and New England to California

>Muh Columbus!
>Muh Vespucci!
>W-we're not foreign! Here have some pasta frijoul!

It’s been nearly a century since the Italian immigration wave and you idiots are still we wuzing.

Allowing the wops in was a mistake.

So you're saying italians don't belong in the us?

>he always posts this
>next it's the ""Sicilian"" rape baby's Wikipedia page
Please seek help Terrone, I'm really worried about you

>there are actual ""italian"" americans in this thread defending themselves
can't make this up

>Where are you from?
>America
>No where are you REALLY from, like your parents.
>oh, they are from South Korea
>oh haha well my mom are Greek, Italian and 1.847 Cherokee and my dad is African-Puero Rican from Portugal who fought in the Civil War

Repeat this for every other person and it feels unnecessary. Just say where you're from, why go into your whole family's tree?

Norwegians shit on Norwegian-Americans so hard that I wonder why people even care about that shit hole of a country, caveman-tier culture, and pidgin-tier language. Despite like a quarter of Norway having cousins in the US that they're still in contact with

>Imagine a USA without spicalians

Pretty much yeah, if you want to maintain an "Italian" identity move the fuck back you greasy wop. If you want to maintain an American identity then shut the fuck up about the old country, because no one cares. In less than two generations your descendants will have old-stock WASP genes and an entirely American culture. Get with the program or get out

>I decend from monks and priests that aren't allowed to have kids so I'm Italian.

Yeah, Italians aren't allowed to show pride for their heritage because americans don't count them as white but any other ethnic group in the us is allowed to. Fucking nerd.

>In less than two generations your descendants will have old-stock WASP genes and an entirely American culture.
>mutts can have WASP genes and American culture

mutts actually believe this

i'll take them over hispanics desu

t. Mario
Mexican illegals are a million times better than the mafia

>22 posters
>56 replies
You just KNOW the shitalians are SEETHING RN HAHAH

They are practically the same let's not start this endless debate over WOPS again

>1.8
That's almost 2 people worth of Cherokee.

>Just say where you're from, why go into your whole family's tree?
Because being a white american is too "vanilla" for our amazing world. It's not sexy. You gotta dig deep to feel good about yourself.

Maybe they want to appear interesting to you.

It's not that we don't count you as White, get over the inferiority complex. You lot have been White since the 70's for what it's worth. It's just that time where the old fucks who were raised by immigrants die off and your "connection" is officially severed. Embrace Americanism or go be a fifth column in some other country

Sorry to tell you but "purebred" White Yankees are few and far between. Doesn't make the mixed any less American when you consider their families have been here for centuries. I'd go so far to say we're our own ethnic group now

Wops still bring up their heritage like they’re fresh off the boat despite immigrating here a century ago, and refer to themselves as Italians instead of Americans. My grandparents came here during WW2, and I consider myself nothing but 100% American.

Get a life you greasy shits.

>Maybe they want to appear interesting to you.
How shit of a personality do you have to have to resort to that.

This desu

>Doesn't make the mixed any less American when you consider their families have been here for centuries.

mutts actually believe this

Our culture's been pozzed to the point where we have to LARP as Europeans from centuries ago to feel that tribal national connection. It's sickening desu

Just being honest, my bro. Most people are really not that interesting, and would rather appear interesting thru manipulating their facebook page than actually going out and doing something interesting.

Some Italian fuck your gf or something? Pasty anglo faggot.

It's to the point where even the "Catholic" Whites have become Proddied into oblivion. American Catholicism may as well be the Church of England 2.0 save the waves of spics

>muh dick
Spoken like a true subhuman

Welcome to America

every time I'm on holiday and I run into Americans I see it

I was in Ireland and this one burger kept on talking about his Irish heritage (one irish grandfather) and how he came there to understand his roots or some shit. It was fucking embarrassing. I had far more immediate irish ancestry than he did.

>I'm Italian
No you are not, Tony

Not an Anglo but nice victim complex there friendo. You must be so utterly stupid that to this day you think you’re descriminated against because you’re Italian instead of the fact that you’re a retard and your parents had retard genes passed down by their retard parents.

where do you meet them? you never leave you room.

>It's to the point where even the "Catholic" Whites have become Proddied into oblivion. American Catholicism may as well be the Church of England 2.0 save the waves of spics

except the American Catholic church still stokes ethnic resentment against Anglo-American Protestants and promotes the spics

I've gone to Catholic schools most of my life, don't try and argue otherwise, I've seen their worldview firsthand

this "italian" faggot has been very active lately.

>talk to ameriburger
>learns my nationality
>so why dont you just throw out all the sandniggers you cuck
>i have great grandparents from germany they wouldnt have betrayed their heritage

>things that totally happened

Seriously though, why so many Muslims?

>the American Catholic church still stokes ethnic resentment
As an institution yes; it's because they know they've lost control over the Whites. I know Catholics, I've grown up around them and my grandfathers were both Catholic. It doesn't go any further than "muh tradishun" for the vast majority of people

Ancestry is important and cool. Real life accomplishments don't mean as much, no matter what people tell you.
The burger is making some sense

Amerigo Vespucci

Most Americans from what I've seen don't like them. They don't exist outside of the east coast.

>They don't exist outside of the east coast.
Give it 30 years and they won't exist here either

I'm italo American and live in Missouri AMA

How mad are you right now?

interactions on Sup Forums aren't real interactions, Hans

They ask you where you're from because they don't think your a real American like they are loool. Literally every Asian American gets asked where they're REALLLLLY from.

I'm pretty happy knowing one of America's most cancerous subcultures will be another victim to time
>and good riddance

Do Aussies or even Canadians do this as much as Americans?

Same thing with anyone who isn't White or Black

This is how ancestry DNA is marketed in the USA (I wish this wasn't real)

youtu.be/84LnTrQ2us8

This is how it's marketed in Canada (and I assume every other normal country)

youtu.be/SA7hX-04iTo

>Mexican illegals are a million times better
obvious spic is obvious. not italian either.

>I wish this wasn't real
You and me both, the Canadian ad is how it should be marketed, but the narrative here is heavily anti-Yankee and very pro-multikulti

t. Jose
Both are terrible but at least one has the potential to be washed away without staining the genepool

Obviously not. Politics in the US are way more heated and the current hot topic of the time is race.

Susies and leafs are more concerned with the alcoholic natives and chink problem.

It seems my superiority has led to some controversy

Are you northern?

>I traded in my lederhosen for a kilt

No southern (Sicily)

TERRONIGGER HAS ENTERED THE PREMISES