How do I know if I belong on Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

I like the bantz and the political stuff from Sup Forums, but I enjoy the national differences and discussion more. Where do I belong Sup Forums?

Go to >>>/bantz/ then

Meant

/bant/ is cancer user.

>choosing between Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>complaining about cancer

I like Sup Forums, I really do. I've touched on Sup Forums a few times and it seems more my speed. What do you think user?

>Muslim
>dares yo go to Sup Forums
>likes Sup Forums
user, I...

Sup Forums is way too big now and threads get archived in 10 minutes. As bad as it was before it's impossible now to do much of anything besides shitposting or b8 because of the speed.

Sup Forums is a lot more slow and comfy as a result, but it can be really slow in the off hours. Also generals have made this board pretty shit because that's where people post mostly.

I didn't indicate my religion, but good guess
Yeah, I tried to Sup Forums tonight but if I had to get up to go to the bathroom or something I missed 50 posts. Too fast.

Are you an apostate?

stay on Sup Forums my bruneian friend

Worse. Proxy.

I grew up in the US. I'm kind of agnostic leaning Christian after my upbringing.

Why do you guys shout proxy at me all the time? Is it so hard to believe that people live in Brunei?

PROXY!

Wait, are you ethnically Bruneian/Malay or what?

My father is from Brunei, his parents are originally from Brunei as well. I haven't asked too much, but I believe they are Malay. My mother is French, they met in college in the US and that's where I grew up. We moved here when I was in High School.

Why not both?

Sup Forums is for the BLACK man
Sup Forums is for the wh*Te “““““man”””””

Attention OP, this is what you need to know.
Case in point (you) and

>he doesn't know
Sup Forums is literally like 90% muslim, why do you think they hate jews so much?

You belong in the kill yourself

I’ll have to say 92% but that’s being really generous.

Do you know French ?

Why does Sup Forums do this?

shut the fuck up white cuck