Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Al_Quaraouiyine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The same could be said of reverse...

>West needs to stop expanding through violence
>Muslims literally continue to expand through violence

Get out of Australia chang

The world only follows the strongest.

Well, I mean, the Vikings were primarily about trade, exploration and peaceful colonization, yet we get compared to filthy fucking vandals just because for some reason Christians didn't bother protecting their coastline settlements.

you should thank the west and lepanto that you're not muslim now chang

Muzzie whining is the exact same thing

Western expansion: gave countries schools and medicine, improving pretty much every quality of life

Muslims expansion: brings terrorism and covers the women in trash bags. Usually follows with dictatorships.

Yeah I wonder why we have different standards for you Muhammad

arab countries had universities and medicine more advanced than the west at the time, m8

Yeah and you were kangz too huh?

Western culture is superior because it improved the places it spread too. Islamic cultures ruin places. Most the things you muzzies try to take credit for were already around those cultures before Islam had enough time to really destroy the nations.

Not really, the west was going through the dark ages at the time. The Arab world built the first universities in the world and made advances in science, maths, and medicine while the rest of the world was going through a dark age.

>The Arab world built the first universities in the world

It's not Chang, it's Abdul

>believing in the dark ages meme
is this the early 00's or what

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Al_Quaraouiyine

czechs have never contributed anything to the history of civilisation ever.

Yes, no one had ever developed the concept of a communal learning institution before the 9th century AD. Great point.

>a*ab education
What is contact lenses, lightning rod, ship propeller, Protestantism, sugar cubes, defenestration and the word robot

>pr*testantism
That alone is like negative a million points.

well babylonians built the first cities and towns in the world, and discovered maths and astronomy long before the greeks had....

I want Cathlicucks to leave

It gave us America which gave us this site and Israelis their rightful land back

And? Your point is what?

>Western culture is superior because it improved the places it spread too.

Then why are most countries in africa, asia and latin america that were ruled by western counties shitholes?

India despite being a former british colony, isn't exactly a pleasant place to live in.

Go back to your country, subhuman sandman, no one likes you, all your race is hated, you will always be looked like weirdly. In case of issue in Australia, you will be the first killed.

are you stupid.

>Israelis their rightful land back

obvious bait,.

tru israel is our greatest ally

And French Empires, faggot

French Empires > British Empires

>Then why are most countries in africa, asia and latin america that were ruled by western counties shitholes?

Because decolonisation happened, Sven.

But I am genuinely glad Israelis have their own democratic and developed country

nice desert lmao cuck

>French Empires > British Empires
kek, no

If UK has USA and Canada
Then France has also USA and Canada and others pic related, faggot

>India despite being a former british colony, isn't exactly a pleasant place to live in.
And it was much worse before. You can't just look at the present state, you have to consider the past as well.

No one lived in the Louisiana territory. You can claim Quebec though.

And thanks for Cajun food, I guess.

>literally sold or surrendered all that territory
>if you surrender your territory, you win
No you can't Pierre, kek

At least you aren't Germany or Italy
>show up so late for empire building their is nothing left but terrible colonies
>grab the shitty leftovers nobody else wanted
>still lose them all in WWI
>Try to regain lost land and territories in WWII
>End up losing even more of your land and all your colonies

pls get this is a pro-Israel board

A very American post.

>American education

>End up losing even more of your land and all your colonies
>cost everybody in Europe their colonies

>Europeans
>Map of Russia

Britain and France still have enough left overs that the sun never sets on their empires :^)

>need three fucking campaigns to defend a token force which you outnumber ten to one
Holy shit...

>arab countries had universities and medicine more advanced than the west at the time, m8

What? Spain in the health aspect was a country very stupid until the moment the contact with the mesoamericans who gives us a lot a medical improvements and the most unis are catholic and in the Nort.

so, it's only acceptable insofar as it's ""beneficial""? if raping babies increased your life expectancy by 3 years, would you also do it?

>Come to Australia (a Western country) for a better life, make it worse for everyone and insults the Western civilization in which Australia belong
OP

So much wrong in one post... I bet you also don't realize the French would have taken back the city if the were capable of winning a single naval engagement in 1759 :^)

they fear the black bulls

>This contrasted sharply with the British, who put great emphasis on the war for control of North America. In 1758 the British launched several major offensives, capturing Louisbourg, Fort Duquesne, and Fort Frontenac, although they were stopped at Fort Carillon. The following year a large force under General Jeffery Amherst took Carillon and Fort Niagara, while a second large force under General Wolfe sailed up the St Lawrence River to besiege Quebec City. The French commander in Quebec, Louis-Joseph de Montcalm, had orders to try to hold out until the winter spell, with the promise that major reinforcements would arrive from Europe the following year. Montcalm almost achieved this, delaying British attempts to capture Quebec until the autumn, when the British finally won the Battle of Quebec and captured the city. In spite of this, a large force of French escaped westwards, intent on resuming the campaign the following year.
>In 1760 the French launched a surprise effort to re-capture Quebec, which succeeded in blunting one British advance on Montreal. Other British armies advanced on Montreal from the south and west, completing the Conquest of Canada
I'm no expert but there were still three expeditions needed to quell a theatre didn't care about.

>be France
>severely neglect all your North American colonies
>lose all your North American colonies
>I-I never r-really wanted those anyway
3 campaigns successfully captured every major French possession in North America. Is this supposed to be an argument?

We get it, your an Arab and your ass is on fire and your perpetually in a state of assblast 24/7

Not really. I agree with you that it was massively retarded, but I don't think it's quite something gloat over since Britain dropped their Prussian ally to fend for itself so this could happen.

>AYO WE WUZ COLLEGE N SHIT
>THEM HONKEY ASS GREEKS WUZ IN HUTS WHILE WE WUZ ARTHIMETIC
do lebs have any shame? Or does Australia get the Absoulte dregs of thier society?

>love Romans and consider them "pure whiteys"
>love empires
>hate Spain

I never understood this.

I think most westerners hate arabs because of what happens in our days

Human violence is natural. You just side with your "tribe" and justify it because you are part of it.

omg...

Brits are not even europeans

It's true.
It's nothing more than natural.

His point is that you consider it stealing knowledge when the Muslims further develop it, yet when Greeks developed the ideas of maths and astronomy that the Mesopotamians first invented this standard suddenly changes and it's no longer stealing.

>implying the balkan and middle eastern shitholes weren't better off under mudslime rule

How is he insulting it when he is just mentioning a double standard?

Because they're just the male version of sjws t.b.h. Anything that isn't 100% praise triggers them and is "racism/sexism.

>what is algebra

Wooow it took three of you to kill me :^)

The world isn't ruled by the just, but by those strong enough to take it. Logic and justification don't matter, which is why Germans had to answer for their conquests and atrocities, and why the Russians didn't. Nature favours the victorious.

This time i side with the ameritard, the firt university was the platonic accademia