I thought they were Mongoloids

I thought they were Mongoloids...

Other urls found in this thread:

centrasia.ru/newsA.php?st=1509014280
nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn-man-15-years-supporting-isis-article-1.3594302
youtu.be/0SjgYMLJW0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the terrorist from today?

unironically looks like a spaniard

Yeah, CNN twisted the language part. They reported that he shouted "God is great!" Instead of Allahu akbar

That’s what Allahu Akbar means.

Semites should be gassed desu

''''''Asian''''''

It's not funny when you're just acting stupid.

He is an ugly fuck

I thought Turkics like Uzbecs and Khazakhs look Asian

it means "Allah is the greatest (god)"

they are a mix of asians, turkish, persians and some lost russians

He's not even in the top 5

tru but what user's saying is right in that cnn tried to mislead people
i mean everyone who hears or reads about some guy shouting allah akbar is almost guaranteed a muslim

I understood, my point is that the media make a soft translation

Or an alt-righter. Same shit.

looks more like an apezilian famalam

what about a mexican amerindian nigger? they cut heads the same way

What's lower? Your EQ or your IQ. I can't tell.

Calm down Ahmed

By the way, if you're retarded I can't help you. If English isn't your first language or you don't live in the US, then I can. Allahu Akbar and God is great have different connotations when using American English

What’s wrong with providing information?
No need to chimp out.

You're being as misleading as CNN. If you live in the US, then you know those two phrases, while translating to the same thing, are decided entirely differently, despite what the encoder wishes the decoder to think

I can tell you're a total bore

Kazhaks looks more Asian, Uzbek more Persian/Asian mix. The area had Russians, Persians, Asians, etc. so you'll find the people range from white looking to asian to full on shit skin

>Nothing left to say
>"Heh kek kek heh kek look at you kek"

reminder that brazil is a worse shithole :)

Did Russians even mix with the locals? They were only a significant presence there when the USSR was a thing, no?

Kek

what a delusional faggot, you are the only country in the world who don't have the right to call us out about any issue.
matter of fact our favelado criminal niggers are nothing compared to the cartels that rule your country

>brazil murder rate 26.74
>mexico murder rate 16.35
lmao

In some areas they mixed a bit during the ussr days and in some they were people similar to today's Russians that were conquered and raped by muzzies so they look whiter. But chechens def have some white looking ones among them and that isn't from recent mixing like say the kazhaks are.

the story is about a russian girl from moscow who moved to kyrgyzstan to live with her kyrgyz husband. she took her husbands surname and converted to islam

centrasia.ru/newsA.php?st=1509014280

No, it means "the god is greater" or something along those lines.

God is Great
Allahu Akbar.

>Thanks to Vladimir Putin, he gives the opportunity to work for children, extradites his women to marry ", says Nursultan's sister Gulnara Chodoyeva.
>extradites his women to marry
lol

Akbar means Big actually. Like tall and strong.

literally the second ugliest race behind slit eyed brown hispanic people

why was he even let into the country

>Sayfullo Saipov
the fuck kind of name is that? sounds slavic

Probably Chechen/Tatar

His great grandpa probably Slav'd a mudslime

Why do you retards think that languages translate directly

Are u crazy or what

he is uzbek

Russian influence in Central Asia

ah, so he's like that boston marathon bomber fuck. le 52% american white

implying your murders are even reported

´Those brothers of Boston were from ethnically Chechen and Avar origin but with a Central Asian nationality because Stalin forcelly deported them to there.

>5.5ft

manlets...

yeah truck of peace NY

an Uzbek

yeah no

They should've bombed Georgia as revenge

holy shit mfw i'm slightly taller

"Sayfullo" is a really weird pronunciation/spelling of "Sayfallah" which means "Allah's Sword".

pretty cool name. too bad this dipshit had to stain it

Original Turkics are from North Asia. The ones in Central Asia are mongrelised.

you're a big god

Turkic is still turkic, never was being your kind you mongoloid chink.

t. arab

>Runs over 5 Argentinians
>no one has cried black lives matter

t. ancient arab+indian+black combination

forgive me if being rude mr. next step of evolution

We need to stop these hapas before they kill more people.

>slightly taller

not a thing should be proud t b h

lmao no.

>allah uh akbar
Allah has a big cock.
That is the real meaning, it's just too impolite to say that directly.

>once again, the terrorist is some pasty virgin loser that had to find purpose in literal LARPing as a mujahadeen
*yawn*

Russian Empire Russified all muslim names. Surname Saip became Saipov.

the only chad we needed

I met a guy from this region.
he was a blonde haired, blue eyed muslim who liked to cosplay as siberian

Uzbekistan has a large population of Tajik people, they are (mostly) not known to be Mongoloid. They descend from the native iranic people of central asia.

Arabic language is extremely tied into religion. You can barely say hi without making reference to god

>5 Argentinians, 1 Belgian, 1 German Among Dead In NYC Terror Attack

>Implying murders are reported in any country
>Brazial apes kill each other for two bucks or a cell phone
Mexican gangsters kill each other for thousands of millions of dollars
You are worthless shit

Never trust an uzbek

>Mexican gangsters kill each other for thousands of millions of dollars
>implying that it's different in Brazil
The only difference between us is that you guys send your criminals to USA while we get to keep ours

TENGRI
E
N
G
R
I

Central Asians can't be this cute, can they?

>5.5ft
>manlets...
He's tiny t.b.h.

you're not fooling anyone
brazilian apes kill each other for food
you're fucked up and if you have to steal from tourist so you don't starve, meanwhile mexican gangster kill US feds for lust and pleasure.

Argentinians, 1 Belgian, 1 German Among Dead In NYC Terror Attack
Yeah he did it in the afternoon when most NYC people are working, so it was bound to be mostly tourists on the bike path.

>Never trust an uzbek
We had another plot to commit terrorism.

nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn-man-15-years-supporting-isis-article-1.3594302

Looks like average southern european

KHAN'D

honestly if he were to shave you'd be right

All people from ex-USSR (except for Baltics) have surnames which end with -ov or -ev.

Uzbeks are between Iranians and Mongolians. Phenotypically a good part of them still looks mongoloid. but they're not pure 100% Mongoloids from Siberia.

Akbar means literally the biggest but in arabic langauge words can have different meanings , in this case Akbar means the greatest . Allahu akbar = Allah is the greatest

Where goes the line between turkic people and east asian people (mongols, chinks, koreans, japs).
As far as I know Yakuts, Buryats and Tuvans speak turkic language but look very much like east asians. While Uzbeks and Tajiks are listed as turkics but dont look as asian.

Central Asia was originally the land of Iranians. the Turkics started to migrate from Mongolia/Siberia to Central Asia 1400-1500 years ago. Iranic tribes (Scythians) were gradually absorbed by Turkics. the newcomer Turkics mixed with Iranics and created modern day Central Asians. but not all Central Asians are the same. There's a big-enough genetic difference between a Kyrgyz and a Turkmen for example. some Turkics were not affected by Iranics very much genetically. Some Turkics are almost pure Iranian.

youtu.be/0SjgYMLJW0k

>Where goes the line between turkic people and east asian people (mongols, chinks, koreans, japs).
and that question
there's racially almost no difference. but ethnically there is some. it's like the difference between a German and a Pole.

When are you gonna dump Islan and convert back to Tengrism?

Islam*

yeah spanish tend to look like turks and turkic people.

so many rapebabies, Mongols are horny turk tier

Why would arab dump his religion?

orospu anan isterse bırakırız