Other urls found in this thread:

jewishnews.net.au/section-44-affect-jewish-mps/68414
youtube.com/watch?v=GqYS2cX-S4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hl5AYP4XGFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we're listening

Moving to Doncaster in four (4) days, going to stay for two years
how fucked am I

Because this is a shiposting thread I just wanted to say today was my first time using Sup Forums and I don't even understand why anyone from outside the US uses Sup Forums in the first place. You guys all have your own chans in your own native languages. There is literally no reason to come here at all unless you're a Sup Forums faggot. I didn't understand half the threads posted and none of your memes are funny. By far one of the least entertaining experiences on this website as a whole, but then again Sup Forums has been going to shit ever since 2011. it's just been getting worse lately.

Seriously, why the fuck does Japan come here. They have fucking 2channel which is what this entire goddamn website was based on. Literally makes no sense and it's annoying how foreigners know english in the first place.

>My sister on the other hand has always picked up accents really quickly. In the US she spoke with a noticeable American twang, and now she sounds like she's a Northerner.
That seems really bizarre to me, but I'm no expert on linguistics.

Just found out that the Jews are safe in Australian Parliament. Lucky

jewishnews.net.au/section-44-affect-jewish-mps/68414

will be sleeping easier tonight

BREXSHIT!!

Cold out
Irish weather
Sun is up though
Hopefully it'll warm up a bit
On my way home now from Dublin
Sixth time this week
Yep, Enfield service station now
Gonna see if I can get some food

Alri please see evidence attached. What is this aesthetic/personality/trend called? I feel it's another very Anglo thing which I don't like and makes me unconfortable. Girls calling themselves dudes, what's their endgame? And those pictures with sunglasses and a beer and that stupid smile? What the fuck is this movement called? Is it millenials? Why does it make me cringe so hard. Please disregard particular girl in the example. For all I know she is a very good person. It's just that everything about her is so symptomatic.

I can sort of maybe understand the American one because I think when we moved she had only started speaking so after 5 years of American montessori, school, friends, and TV, she was going to pick it up, and I think picking up a northern accent is just her wanting to fit in

I unironically use the term "peng" irl but ironically

disgraceful fat bitch whore

>stay at hotel
>32F outside
>room is set at heat to 72F
>immediately put on AC

Have I been defeated by the winter? Any other coldfags here?

I unironically use the term "poo nigger" irl but ironically

There's no name for it.

same but the irony is lost on me

i fucking hate being praised. if i'm exercising and making progress or something and i get a compliment it's almost enough for me to quit
don't understand this autistic behavior

>F
don't do this

I used to love the cold but lately if the indoor temperature is below 65 or so my fingers start to go numb

does the F stand for FAT

post body shoy on fit and catch body dsymorphia.

>Prime Minister Theresa May's deputy, Damian Green, is to be investigated after an allegation of inappropriate behaviour towards a female activist.

>Kate Maltby wrote in the Times that he "fleetingly" touched her knee in a pub in 2015, and in 2016 sent her a "suggestive" text message.

>According to her article in the paper, it read: "Long time no see. But having admired you in a corset in my favourite tabloid I felt impelled to ask if you are free for a drink anytime?"

#MeToo

Might wanna go to the doc. Sounds like you have a problem bro
No but C stands for commie

I want her inside me.

why do yanks review elevators?
youtube.com/watch?v=GqYS2cX-S4Y

hmm

Feeling really discouraged desu
Do an accounting degree but can't get a job because i'm a social retard
Try applying for all sorts of shit jobs that don't require experience or training, or at least what I could find, and never even hear back from any of them
Decide to do uber because you don't need to do an interview or anything, just apply and drive
Take months to work up the courage to do it because i'm scared of being around strangers
Finally started doing it a week and a half ago. My rating is at 4.2 because people are rating me 1 star for no good reason. Literally every trip people are friendly and say thanks, bye, enjoy your day and I haven't had any problems except with the GPS, except for this one angry dude at a car yard who was yelling and swearing at me for not understanding his hand signals for where to park but he wasn't even the passenger.
And now I'm probably going to get kicked off and try Lyft instead and make shit all because no one uses it

Why are aussies obsessed with Americans

>Has a cabinet minister ever made an unwanted advance?
What the fuck is a "wanted advance" then? Wouldn't communicating that you want an advance be itself an advance (unwanted). Somewhere has to launch the courtship process. That's how humans have procreated since the dawn of time. And if you're not interested just say you're not interested. Reeeee GHJEKSGFFSlmudeollwbueizsklslsj

what an odd chap

enjoyed this review

Dating apps will be the only way to legally ask a broad out soon enough

Good post Khun Ajarn Alan

Been trying to get nudes off thais on interpals because I figure they probably have the lowest standards but I can't even succeed with them

It may surprise you to learn that normal Thai girls are quite conservative. Try the Filipinos

REEeeeeeeeeer
*remembers that he is in Thailand, relatively insulated from Anglo madness, perversion, cruelty and emasculation*

Afraid to go to the doctor because I've stopped taking all the medicine he prescribed me

need a tomb raiding gf

Holy shit I'm dead
Sincerely wanna know if they got that elevator fixed

would be nice

Ah yes always good to double down on stupidity

what the FUCK
this is 15 minutes from me

I've been on 10+ pills a day for the past 6 years and I'm sick to death of it

check if it's fixed mate

morning lads
morning nonce

Hm why are car people so unpleasant?
there was taht guy at the car yard but also plenty of other times I go there and they don't seem to like me. And more specific times like when I went to a car yard to look at a car and the owner was making fun of me for being shy and quiet or when I went to a panelbeater and he asked me my number plate and he got annoyed and just got up and went outside and looked at it himself. It is sad because I like cars but I don't think I can fit in with other people that do.

Need to see his film about the Mayans
Looks really good

Top 5 gimmick in /brit/ history, always brightens my morning as I prepare for toil

Wish the jews would stop ruining everything they lay their hands on

Did he throw a gay man out the window in the film? I need source

Very

do you have something wrong with you? genuinely curious

Braveheart

Just received a message telling me that i was no longer banned, but have being posting for the past 3 years without being banned

I think its in Braveheart where the king pushes his son's gay lover out the window or something like that

extreme social anxiety or something

any alpha man in

Alpha as fuck. In none of those cities.

t. big fish little pond

does Alpha- count?

There's some mistake, why isn't Christchurch on the alpha++ list
?????

which character is literally you?
pic me

4:30AM and no sleep, reckon it's time for a bit of the old 'iphenhydramine

yes, but minus

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

Screw it im gonna get drunk again tonight

there he is

I woke up at midnight 3 hours ago and I'm already drunk

Wish I had something to drink

*unzips dick*

*puts it in a blender and makes a smoothie*

Tis half past eight and i have yet to slumber
What am i like lads

just got a new computer

if you dont see the sun come up it didnt really come up

can it run crysis

the holyoke mall elevators seem to be quite a problem

install gentoo

somehow finished that assignment lads

may not drop out of school after all

only disableds use them anyway
and fat lazy cunts

literally have class tomorrow in 10 hours

Gonna walk on Uluru before our Aboriginal overseers stop us from doing so (in October 2019)

How about a new intarnet service for your country hahahhahahah

am disabled and i'm still not enough of a dweeb to use the elevator

youtube.com/watch?v=hl5AYP4XGFM
this one is a death trap apparently

huh? am i famous?
btw what should i drink tonight?
thinking a 6 pack of great northern and a 500ml of canadian club cos I want to try it and that will be about 19 bucks all up.
But I'm not sure its enough to get me drunk and if it doesnt i might end up drink driving to go get some more

>hey user, do you like my costume

i mean there's also three sets of escalators in the holyoke mall. dont know why anyone would rather confine themselves in a box

beta-

I could get some cheap wine to go with the 6 pack but I really hate the taste. much prefer beer whisky

That's not a costume, that's prostitute garb you disgusting mangy whore.

yeah I've decided I'm putting my smelly feet all over it next year
probably wouldn't have even climbed it if the abos weren't banning it

alri brisbeta

buy several bottles of vodka and sort yourself out for a few days

mr. boston vodka

Oof. Reported

cannot fathom drinking anything below 40% abv