His """language""" isn't mandatory curriculum in at least 3 countries outside of his own

>his """language""" isn't mandatory curriculum in at least 3 countries outside of his own

>his traditional epic isn't the basis of western civilization

Iceland and where else?

>danish "language"

I really fucking wish it wasn't.

Greenland, probably

faroe islands and greenland

um, sweaty xxxx

>belarus
>ukkrain
>silesia

lol, so it's only '3 countries' if you take the most pedantic interpretation possible

um...try again sweeties!

But those count within Denmark. Fuck off. Besides, Icelanders have it only for three years or something and end up not learning it properly.

Sudacas are forced to learn their former owners language

Lol we don't need any mandatory curriculum, because we already speak the same language outside our own country, Also LOS, feels god man.

Glad your country is collapsing.

rude
so am I

>his """country""" doesn't have its own language

We do, it's Māori.

>Denmark
>?
>?

>his language is yet another Germanic dialect barely recognizable amongst all the others

Why do Northern Europeans think they have any global relevance? If it wasn't for sites like Sup Forums, no one would even know who you fuckers are. At best people would just assume you're wannabe vikings or people who used to make shitty Europop in the late 90s and early 20s.
When people think of Europe they think of the UK, France and Germany. English, French and German also happen to be the only relevant languages in the region, which can be use to get by perfectly fine anywhere in greater Europe.

>maori isn't a language

greenland
faroe islands
icland

>greenland
>faroe islands
>icland

>"countries"

The funniest is when they fight with each other, like wtf arr rook same lol

true you have more blacks than they have people
triggered

But those are not real countries

>If it wasn't for sites like Sup Forums, no one would even know who you fuckers are

> 6 + (-0,5 + 3)x20
> the Danish """language"""

>aussie education

>everybody writing in English

Holy fuck we rule the world. Never before in history has a language been so widespread.

>tfw there are people in our own country who don't want our language to be mandatory curriculum

What are they going to speak instead of english ?

>his """"""""""""language"""""""""""" isn't the lingua franca for the entire world
What's the point of even learning anything else other than English? Everyone that doesn't live in an irrelevant village is going to learn English at one point or another.

>tfw learned gaeilge
>tfw almost none speak it
>tfw feel sad

I hope spanish or chinese kick the anglophone ass so hard now

in 100 years chinese, spanish and french will be just as relevant as english

>actually believing any of those languages being spoken anywhere outside of their regions
*inhales*

Excuse me. We are the most RELEVANT COUNTRIES ON THE PLANET.

SWEDEN IS A HUMANITARIAN SUPER-POWER DIDN'T YOU KNOW?

Honestly though, Sweden was actually quite relevant on the world stage 50-60 years ago. We had an impressive diplomatic corps and the forth largest air force in the world.

fuck you

Chinese isn't really an international language. It's an important regional language but isn't bound to become international.
Russian may be a better bet

>implying you won't need spanish sooner or later in the usa

spanish is taking over usa

Russian?Even french has more of a chance than that.

I've always thought Swedes would make excellent diplomats desu

Well Russian did used to be the lingua franca of the USSR, and in the event of a much more powerful BRICS (that would put a better resistance against NATO), it would imo win over Chinese as the diplomatic language

Only Iceland is a real country out of those three.

>implying the spics that come here don't end up learning English and then their kids go to school and learn English
>implying their aren't spic kids that only know a few words in Spanish because their parents don't teach them the language

>50k people
Lmao your country has the population of a mid sized passenger train

Look up Raoul Wallenberg, Dag Hammarskjöld, Harald Edelstam or Folke Bernadotte.

Can't take you seriously stealth Finland, sorry

Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein

Sad, but also entirely to be expected. People are at the end of the day, for better or for worse, very practical and under no obligation to care about their ancestry as much as you do.

That's a very Swedish thing to say

Keep telling yourself that Jose

don't bully him nigger

he's right though. This reminds me of the short film with the chink who comes in Ireland after learning gaelic

What you gonna do ? Throw me oil and fermented fish in the face ?

It's just the way things are. Any endeavor based on premises that don't closely correspond with reality is a fool's errand.

>belarus
>ukraine (until recently)
>kazakhstan?

>put in 1st gear
>gas up
>2nd gear
>gas up
>3 gear
>gas up
>4 gear
>gas up
>5 gear
gas up
au revoir motherfucker

I reported you to our government for apologie du terrorisme

>Why do Northern Europeans think they have any global relevance?
why do you think we care about relevance?

>france thinks you need to be littered with black people to be a country

>we

>his

Jokes on you I don't go outside

The Danish government is pretty based when it comes to no giving a fuck.

>Any endeavor based on premises that don't closely correspond with reality is a fool's errand.
What the fuck are you on about?

you got me there