2000年代初頭の日本 / Japan in the early 2000s

Do the present Japanese miss their culture in the early 2000s? When I was an elementary student, the culture of young Japanese people was pandemic here and I quickly absorbed it. It produced very fresh and high quality contents unlike the cultures of other countries at the time. People usually say that Japanese culture is at its forefront in the late 1980s, but I think that Japanese culture in the early 2000s is more superior and gived people hope for the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=upODO6OuOOk
youtube.com/watch?v=ThvzSZr5hsI
youtube.com/watch?v=HgDGFrMITOo
youtube.com/watch?v=388RThHSPhw
youtube.com/watch?v=aRQxLcPrLes
youtube.com/watch?v=HsFO9jr9XFU
youtube.com/watch?v=nWncQsjGRto
youtube.com/watch?v=rexGWu53KKc
youtube.com/watch?v=9mExjep4NKk
youtube.com/channel/UC8-Y4k2H7b0WxkQclfrv4aA

Are these songs still famous in japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGhRndBAibw
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y0JAAPE89w
youtube.com/watch?v=84u5QzDPqMk
youtube.com/watch?v=oUJzIVjXsKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5dcyjzLnW0s
youtube.com/watch?v=jYDM0sYfqnM
youtube.com/watch?v=rW6M8D41ZWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump
This thread will be filled with memeing english teachers
Still curious to see an actual Japanese answer though

this
韓国人がネトウヨ召喚スレを立てるのは評価する

あ、チョンだw

純粋に幼い時代に経験した日本文化が好きでした
もともと日本語のスレッドにコメントを作成したかったけどスパマーが大手を振っていました

If Jap culture is limited to comics with plots and drawings a 10 year-old could come up with, I feel bad for them.

懐かしい話を共有してくれてえええ

3gatsu 9ka the song from that drama 1litre of tears
ㅜㅜ

日本の文化が好きで、それらについて議論したくてSup Forumsにスレを立てるのは愚かとしか言い様がないなw
でも韓国人とネトウヨが争うのは好きだから俺は評価するぞ

それは小説が本物
Sup Forums以外の日本語ネットサイト利用をわかりません
2chのような原本サイトの使い方もよく分かりません

2000年代前半といえばオタク的にはKeyとかのエロゲ全盛期であり、灰羽連盟とかの渋い深夜アニメの時代。

アニメ文化はよく分からないが 確実に名作がたくさん出た時代のようです
その当時のサブカルアニメをなんこか推薦していただけますか?

それ後半な
頭大丈夫か?お爺ちゃん

クラナド感動的です(T_T)
実写映画を期待したいです

I'm in my early 30's and probably these songs are famous for Japanese in the same generation.

Let me introduce my favourite songs to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGhRndBAibw

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y0JAAPE89w

youtube.com/watch?v=84u5QzDPqMk

youtube.com/watch?v=oUJzIVjXsKY

youtube.com/watch?v=5dcyjzLnW0s

I like so called "青春パンク" like these songs.

>Hysteric Blue 春〜spring〜
it's my favorite japanese songggg!! but I remember that it was released in the late 90s and I did not write it sadly :v
I like girl groups like puffy very much. Are there any singers like "judy and mary"? I liked the voice of a vocalist like a baby bird

Is that a slavanese?

> but I remember that it was released in the late 90s and
You are right. My high school period was 1999 to 2002, so I couldn’t discard this song.
> I did not write it sadly :v
It’s okay.

> I like girl groups like puffy very much.
I liked them too.

> Are there any singers like "judy and mary"? I liked the voice of a vocalist like a baby bird
Sorry, I don’t know today’s pop singers well. I liked Judy and Mary too. A lot of boys used to had crushes on the vocalist girl. She usually showed the upskirt to audience in TV recordings or in concerts. And she casually talked about perverted topics in radio programs.

お隣の国の人と、同じ時代にポップカルチャーを共有していたとは意外でした。おじさんの思い出話に付き合っていただいてありがとうございます。

>People usually say that Japanese culture is at its forefront in the late 1980s,
And they're right, although I would say there was a solid 20 years from 1970 to 1990.

The 2000s was when the Japanese got started using popular culture for soft power, so I can see why that period made an impression.

Yeah I wanna hear a Japanese persons thoughts on this in West and in America media like movies, music etc you can see the decades very compartmentalized stuff like the 70's being groovy hippies etc, 80's with maybe more of an emo vibe and disko etc, 90's with that alternative rock vibe etc.

And there is a nostalgia and perception of particular decades but I never get the sense that Japan does the same thing they just seem to forget about it like you always have tv shows based in particular decades but never in Japan..

7188は今聞いても飽きないな

>80's with maybe more of an emo vibe and disko etc
The '80s is punk, hairmetal, and nightclubs (a la the American Psycho film). And, I suppose, the classic bogan, in a flanny, Stubbies and thongs.
Disco was already dead and emo wasn't really substantial yet.

Also:
>disko
>k
Are you from overseas?

wew you can't write up a comment quickly and make a mistake that's still phonetic and be asked if you're from overseas, fuck off cunt.

What are your opinions of "Ghost of Tsushima", japanese friends?

Easy cobber. What with how inaccurate your post was, you're lucky I didn't just write, "Fuck off, wog." But do.

Even Japanese American music was better back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYDM0sYfqnM

youtube.com/watch?v=rW6M8D41ZWU

こいつ絵に書いたようなネトウヨ連呼だから
気にしなくていいよ

post more early 2000s japan videos

What about films from the early 2000s?

I recently re-watched Swing Girls. I remember my teacher made us watch it in middle school, but I don't remember it being so entertaining.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Preferably comedy, but I'm not fussy.