I do it in the evening
In the morning I also take a shower but only wash hair

Good girl.

I wish I was a girl but I am not

Trap?

no that's gay

Femboy?

I use that in the morning and take a hot bath at the evening

Make sure to toss them after a week or so. They're a breeding ground for bacteria.
I really like taking bubbles baths... I want to get some bath fizzies but I don't want people thinking I'm gay. I-I just want to exfoliate with peppermint lotion.
Also, in the US we call them loofahs.

I've been using mine for years...

>Research dating as far back as 1994 has found that loofahs, those natural scrubbers made from a tropical species of cucumber fiber, make the perfect breeding ground for bacteria. The study published in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology found that loofahs can transmit potentially pathogenic species of bacterial flora to the skin that under the right circumstances may even cause an infection.
>When you lather up to exfoliate by scrubbing away dead skin cells, they get caught in the nooks and folds of the sponge. The humid, damp, and relatively undisturbed environment of the shower allows the bacteria to multiply before your next rinse. The bacteria feeds on the organic matter trapped in the loofah, and every time it does not dry properly the bacterial colony continues to bloom. Sadly, applying antibacterial wash to the loofah and rinsing it out after each use doesn't count for nada if you’re not regularly disinfecting it.
Toss it, friend.

I haven't had a shower for about 3 weeks

but the study is about the natural ones.
We're talking about ones made from recycled PET bottles.
Normal sponges start to smell weird after 2 weeks.
Pic related doesn't

>>Also, in the US we call them loofahs.
those aren't loofahs

>amerihygiene

>using anything other than solid soap
A bit gay, m8

What just posted is a loofah.
You're right, mine's plastic like that, though, it's still highly likely they could hold bacteria.

>it's still highly likely they could hold bacteria.
It's dead certain that it holds bacteria, like everything that sorrounds you.

Just use your brain. If it looks like shit, smells like shit, tastes like shit - it's probably shit.
Like I said, mine doesn't smell at all unlike many other body scrubbers (mainly polyurethane sponges) i've used in the past.

that's not a fucking loofah, it's a mesh pouf.

And since it's mesh construction doesn't absorb water at all (unlike forementioned sponges) it's dry completely dry within two hours, and it's extremely easy to rinse it with running water.

There is a question, that tortures me for a long time: does your back just always remains unwashed with these fuckers? I use braided stuff to scrub mine if you know what I mean.

They scrub well without hurting much.