I wish Saddam invaded and conquered Saudi Arabia in 1990. Think of how much better the world would be

I wish Saddam invaded and conquered Saudi Arabia in 1990. Think of how much better the world would be.
>America stops meddling with the Middle East
>House of Saud completely wiped out
>Gulf monarchies overthrown
>revival of Arab nationalism stops Islamism from ever gaining a foothold
>bin Laden killed fighting for the Saudis
>no 9/11
>no War on Terror
>Soviet Union is buoyed by rising oil prices from Gulf War embargo and reforms into a democratic confederation
>Arab Spring is peaceful and successful as dictators die of old age and smooth transition to democracy begins
>the Middle East is on track to become first world by 2025

Even North Korea is better.

You woudn't be able to prevent even Iraq from trying to wear the mantle of "muh leader of Sunni islam" to screw with shia Iran.

I do.

NATO will support Saudi Arabia insofar as Iran continues to spurn the West. Plus the Saudis are more like an aggravator rather than a root cause (for instance with the Muslim Brotherhood)

muh democracy
muh smooth transition
precisely these ameritard fantasies is how the middle east fuckening was justified. you fatfucks are a disease

>implying muslim can ever get anywhere close to being 1st world

coming from a fucking serb

I can name 15 muslim countries ten times more first world than fucking serbia

The Saudis would have won, easily.

daily reminder that yugoslavia was the leader of the unaligned movement (aka 3rd world shitholes). besides, the very fact that you've moved to a christian country and are spreading the virus called islam speaks for itself

No, they wouldn’t have. Their army in 1990 was terrible and basically couldn’t do anything. The Gulf War was the only reason they started building it up.

Ask me and I'll name 15 muslim countries ten times more developed than your organ-stealing, landlocked, third-world, communist, rundown shithole

>America stops meddling with the Middle East
lol
America will remain meddling with the Middle East for as long as they are slaves to Israel.

Better idea:
>Restoration of monarchies in Iraq and Persia
>They conquer the Saudis
>Then the British Empire conquers them
>And then we wipe America off the face of the planet

>run away from his shithole and is now living on christian humanity
>i-i ll n-name 15 muslim countries that are better then yours!
why don't you move to any of them then?

they cant be more developed if theyre mudslime, because islam is primitive niggery in essence. no matter how much oil money

Why would you call any Eastern European shithole, a first world country?

>And then we wipe America off the face of the planet
America is slowly wiping America off the face of the planet as it is.

Yes they would have. I was in the Gulf War and saw both sides.

“no”

iraq needs be balkanizated asap

They're letting Mexicans, Chinks and niggers do it, you mean.

But if we do it, then we get to replace them. As we should.

1. Qatar
2. UAE
3. Brunei
4. Kuwait
5. Bahrain
6. Saudi Arabia
7. Oman
8. Turkey
9. Lebanon
10. Maldives
11. Malaysia
12. Kazakhstan
13. Turkmenistan
14. Jordan
15. Northern Cyprus

All have higher GDP per capita than your third-world, rat-eating, subhuman, AIDS-ridden, organ-stealing, communist, russia-loving shithole

your country has a slightly higher gdp per capita than iraq has after decades of war, or iran after decades of sanctions

thats how animalistic you are

Why are they getting wrecked by yemenis then?

I don't know what's going on there.
Is somebody helping the Yemenis?

Last time I checked yemeni militias crossed the border with Saudi Arabia and occupied a small part of it. There are plenty if videos of Saudis being ambushed and retreating
That was a long time ago I'm not sure if they were pushed back since then
I think iran sent some advisors and missiles

The Saudis only built up their army during desert shield. If Saddam had simply told his tanks to not stop rolling at Kuwait, he would have crushed the Saudis within a few weeks.

>>revival of Arab nationalism stops Islamism from ever gaining a foothold
Wow, you have no fucking idea what you're speaking of.

t. Mustafa kemal atajew

Turkey is a wannabe european country, literally traitors to faith and tradition

Yes I do. The entire reason Islamism rose was because the failure of pan Arabism, you dumb kürdshitter.

Islamisim is inherently arab nationalistic. Ever heard of wahhabism?

You are retarded. It’s well established that pan Arabism (secular) and pan islamism (religious) we’re competing ideologies.

Go fuck yourself you dumb bedouin, anything related to you arabs should be destroyed.

"peaceful" and "smooth transition" are absolute pipe dream terms.
2 seconds reading any of the posts in this very thread will give you a much needed reality check.

Give any of the autistic assholes here a gun and put them in the same room and they'll "smoothly transition" into painting the room a solid shade of red.
Bunch of goddamn rabid animals is what you all are.

The world would be so much better. Except for the peaceful transition, just have the dictators pass on power to their children
Although I feel like the Soviet Union would have still fallen apart.

>yfw I'm already in the army

I love Saddam Hussein.

Bump

Western economies wouldn't be anywhere near as good as they are now if saudis weren't our bitch

>our
Excuse me but the Brits have been irrelevant since WW1.

dunno how to feel about this
>imagining gay iraqis bragging about invading Saudi Arabia
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Britts are Saudi bitches though.

t. Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

>Give any of the autistic assholes here a gun and put them in the same room and they'll "smoothly transition" into painting the room a solid shade of red.
>Bunch of goddamn rabid animals is what you all are.
Savage

Iran is practically first world.

Your country could have been a democratic republic if it wasn't for the house of Saud, i don't know how any Saudis could feel anything other than disgust for them. Worst timeline.

*Bad timeline

Why didn’t your cunt kill Osama?

The Sudanese government was sucking dick to Islamists for Gibs because they drove the economy down the shitter.

Wasn’t it the Islamist dicksucking that got you embargoed by pretty much every country? Will Bashir ever be arrested? What happens when he dies?

>Wasn’t it the Islamist dicksucking that got you embargoed by pretty much every country?
it was. Long term planning was in short supply amongst the government rulers.

>Will Bashir ever be arrested?
if he travels to a first world country that listens to the iCC.

>What happens when he dies?
if he hasn't appointed a successor yet, i guess his cronies will squabble amongst themselves.

>>Arab Spring is peaceful and successful
i wonder...

lol

You really think the USA would have let Saddam wiped out the Saudis and peacefully trade oil between Saddam and the USA? Even if the USA would want that, Saddam would not or at a way higher price.

If Saddam didn’t stop the ranks in Kuwait we would have rolled over the kingdom before the US could respond and force a fait acompli. Plus, if Saddam refused to sell us oil, the west would be forced into taking nuclear and renewable energy seriously.

*tanks

>if Saddam refused to sell us oil, the west would be forced into taking nuclear and renewable energy seriously.
If he refused, the USA would have invade Saddam's Saudi Arabia, the oil industry is too big and you know that the USA prefer war over nuclear and renewable energy, especially to fuel their cars.

if only
if it was a democratic republic people would still vote for them
I hate iraqis more though hehe

What do you think of the crown prince

My dad didn't let me watch the hanging on tv because he was scared I might try it. I'm yet to forgive him.

he was scared you might try hanging arab dictators?

Tehran is a horribly polluted shithole though. Have you seen actual pictures of it, and not the cherry picked tourist advertisement ones? It's a developing country through and through.

Y-yes of c-course... hehe

This is what false flag memeing looks like.