Why are so many countries butthurt about it?

Why are so many countries butthurt about it?

How deep is it? If it could affect shipping lanes I could see that as a concern.

the pipelines are already there. The plan is to build a parallel pipeline

I'm butthurt about Krauts existing tbqhwyfam

>mfw Europe is literally shutting down all of its nuclear power plants and wants to invest in gas
Literal fucking retards
Unbelievable

>mfw amerifats produce more bowel gas than all we can extract and they ignore it to play fukushima

By countries you mean the burgers?

>Vyborg
Some Finnish fisherman with diving equipment, a rowboat and a stack of dynamite is going to blow that up sooner or later

Your country (among others) hijacked the south-stream project between Italy and Russia, cried your eyes out saying it was anti-European and kept sanctioning Russia and now you promote the same thing, but since it connects directly to Germany than it's the best thing ever and a great opportunity for "Europe".

Burgers and our eastern neighbors

Anti-German lies

Because it cuts any means of pressure on Russia to defend Ukraine.

they probably want it on their land to steal gas in the process

thats a li and you know it
eastern europeans were crying about it, we were doing nothing stop lying

this is literally the most retarded image I have seen in a long time

>By countries you mean the burgers?
We don't fucking care t.b.h.

do you really think becoming dependant on russia is a good thing for the eu?

>Europe
Germs. We are not shutting down ours anytime soon.

But Germany is the EU

>How deep is it? If it could affect shipping lanes I could see that as a concern.
Are you retarded, perchance?

exactly. norway has plenty of gas i think, why don't they just buy it from them instead of a country like russia who is a threat to the union

this

please buy

>sending the gas via the baltic makes you more dependent on Russia than sending it via the Butthurt Belt

Because it's probably cheaper? I don't really know but I'd bet on this one. Plus maybe Russia is able to pump more quantity as well?

> instead of a country like russia who is a threat to the union
Not everyone has the same perception.
German businesses couldn't give a shit what whiny eastern europeans think. Profit is what matters.

>Are you retarded, perchance?
Are you? Cargo ships often run aground in the western Baltic due to their draft of up to 20 meters. The Baltic only averages 55 meters and the deepest parts are in the northwest.

this

it should say "Pakis", North-Africans are raping us/belgians/french

xaxaxaxaxa
that project included us too but the burgers and northern yuros halted everything. Meh, guess we should just go separate ways.

Nord stream alone wasn't bad.
The bad thing was Germans crying their eyes out in a desperate call for "solidarity with europe" after signing nord stream.

Pick one faggots.

Reptile tears

becoming dependent on a oligarchich shithole that cant get their shit done is much better i guess
i am talking about ukraine

burgers dont get the profit if we get our gas from russia.
they want us to buy overpriced burger gas and they use every tool to disrupt this project.

yes. russia depends on selling they gas. We could buy (for a more expensive price of course) gas from other sources. But this would hit the russian economy in a much more drastic way than it would hit ours. They have deeper interest in selling then we have in buying.

>dependant
we already imported many natural resources from russia.
over decades.
and russia never tried to fuck with us

Because the European money belongs to the US.

Yes, they want LNG shipped from USA. Yes, what the fuck.

Mostly because the cucky Swedish government has sold a lot of land on Gotland to Russian "companies".

It competes heavily with your LNG delivery plans, making them pretty much unprofitable

what a british thing to say

t. Nigel Cameron J. Bogglecocker

We depend on selling oil and gas more than yu depend on bying them from us.