What's your country's excuse for your government being so young?

What's your country's excuse for your government being so young?
Like most Europeans can't hold a government for more than a hundred years.

They kept fighting wars about who should pay reparations for the previous war they fought and eventually we just paid for their last war and their rebuilding and made them promise to not fight anymore.

What are you talking about? The US never has a government longer than 8 years except for that one time. Canada has had Prime Ministers in charge for 10 or more.

The post office in my village is older than your """"""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""

Because whenever we get into a war the whole world gangs up on us

just biggest armed conflict in human history, nothing huge

The difference being that your post office couldn't bail you out of 2 world wars

The us is 200 years old

>german tribes ruin Rome, various groups retaliate
>whaaaa, stop ganging up on us
>German zealots cause the European religious wars
>German "philosophers" create communism which spreads around the globe causing immense hardship and war and retaliation
>German nationalism causes ww1
>German nationalism causes ww2
>German globalism causes the failing EU

At least the post office would open a second front in less than three working days

>eternal anglo defends his world

I think you underestimate the difficulty of a naval invasion, the logistics alone were a nightmare but once again you can rest easy knowing that without American help you'd be at the mercy of Hitler or Stalin

>bail out
>implying that the americans were fighting for the right side
kys

everything ends

Right, if only Nazis dominated the world alongside Rape-an and Mussolini, the incompetent third one. What a missed oppurtunity.

I never implied that, it was a bail out though because without American help they would've been getting bombed endlessly until they surrendered. I would rather see Germany win WW1 than WW2 though, a victory for them in WW2 meant absolute domination

Maybe, just maybe, it's time to join them and see where it will lead us.

No, I mean we've been under the Constitution and the system surrounding it for nearly 300 years
Poland is like, 20 years old or something

>2 world wars
>implying

Fucking New Zealand and India saw more action than you did.

You and I both know this to be completely false. U.S. intervention is the only thing that stopped Japan from running wild in the pacific and the only thing that stopped Stalin from dominating continental Europe

>tfw not sure if this is bait or not

>>German zealots cause the European religious wars
how? it was the catholics who sperged out cause of some thesis'

He's an "American" spic, mic, wop, pole, etc.
Catholics don't belong in first world Anglo countries