Who has the better culture; France, Italy or USA?

Who has the better culture; France, Italy or USA?

USA because our culture is taking over the world because we have no muslims replacing it

Um sweetie, The news says the New york muslim who killed those people was radicalized domestically

>(...)becuase we have guns

Y hubiera sido un post americano perfecto.

t. el goblino

answer my question

Italy, but France is very close.

France and it's not even a competition

I honestly can't decide

she have tits

No reason why we shouldn't portray Liberty as a thick babe

she has tits

she has tits

Reminder that the French revolution turn into a blood bath. Still, I applaud them for their ideas, but let's not idealize it.

Don´t know man. If we are taking into concideration Romans n' shit, Italians have a way earlier start in terms of being civilized and having a proper culture. Still France was way more relevant in terms of shaping the west later.

I meant to (you)'d

french culture is best but italian cuisine is better than french

I meant more like contemporary culture. Food, music, lifestyle, art, media that kind of stuff

>USA
>culture

she had tits

The common people needed the Révolution

People idealize life in France pre-Révolution, because France was already an important country through it arts, conquest, science etc, but the truth is most of the people lived in misery and hunger.
Feudal privileges were inhuman, for instance peasants would starve while their fields would be overrun by animals they weren't allowed to hunt, because that was the lord's privilege, lord who very often didn't even leave his estate and didn't give a shit about said animals
It's one exemple among many but when you read traveler accounts on how people outside of Paris lived you realized despite its fame France was really fucked up and understand why people resorted to blood bath quickly

>USA
>culture

imo
>Food
Italy
>music
France
>lifestyle
Maybe France, but probably a tie
>art
Tie
>media
I have not consume enough medio of neither to formulate an opinion.

t. history school teacher
>but the truth is most of the people lived in misery and hunger.
Nice joke
France has always been one of the most fertile country of the world, the only famines our ancestors suffered were due to the weather, life under the First Republic and the Empire was so great, ask the vendéens
>Feudal privileges were inhuman
Feudal privileges in an absolute monarchy ? Most of nobles were extremly dependant of their peasant's works, landlords also suffered from the 1789 famine dumbass

The truth is, there are no differences between the Republic and the Monarchy,
republican jacobinism is just a modern version of royal absolutism, secularism was a thing in France since Philippe le bel, France will always be France the revolution just replaced the noblemen by the bourgeois

Can't say I'm surprised by this kind of answer, since French on this board hate poor people

>since French on this board hate poor people
I agree but what do you avoid the topic of the conversation ?
C'est toujours marrant de voir que les gens sont tellement débiles qu'ils croient que le poids du porte-monnaie est un indice d'intelligence

USA of course, starting with their way cleaner dick