Girl visual ranking

Rusia>France>Usa>Japan>Taiwan>Indian>British>Chinese

Your opinion

@pic no related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2271585/Japanese-women-paying-hundreds-pounds-crooked-fang-like-teeth-latest-cosmetic-craze.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would put France above Russia and British under Chinese

Taiwan numbah wan

Russia> Japan (except teeth, see a dentist CHRIST) > France > USA > Britain > Indian > Chinese

anime>>>>>>>>>>>>all else

this tbhwyfam

Binlan XDDD>>Russia>>Britain>US of A :DDD>fr*nce :DD>India>>>>>>slitty-eyed peat-gavels XDDDDD

alla akufuck 4 u

>teeth
Japanese women unironically find this makes them look hotter

This. You know kawaii fangs? That's what they're supposed to be, crooked teeth. They find it cute.

Finland > everyone else

Can't prove me wrong faggots

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2271585/Japanese-women-paying-hundreds-pounds-crooked-fang-like-teeth-latest-cosmetic-craze.html

I want to like Japan, but then what the hell.

Finland over all. We are the most independent first world nation. The only things that we need to become perfect is seceding from the EU and building some miniaturized nuclear bombs to equip our AGM-158 JASSM cruise missiles with, then we can destroy St. Petersburg were the Russians ever to foolishly attack, or defend while we take back Karelia. It wouldn't even take long since our nuclear power plants are fully capable of producing plutonium, then Swedes and Russians will burn in nuclear justice. It's those leftists that are preventing this, for they work with the Russians. We need to purge the leftists.

pic VERY related

thats basically asian standard of beauty dumbass, not exclusive to japan, its the same even here

wtf

Why though? My teeth are a bit crooked and idc but how could you find the super messed up kind cute?

what? you don't like it? it's cute.

only for female, because it amplifies their childish appearance, yes, asians are closet pedos.
everyone found my crooked teeth horrifying

I'm a Brit in China and Chinese girls > British girls

>tfw you look 13 body wise
So where's my Asian bf/gf?

She’s fucking cyborg.

台湾女生很漂亮

When you waste $10K to still be ugly.

Having tsuke yaeba is just a fashion phenomenon for some retarded radical hippies here, I am glad I can stay natural in natural free society even though I got crooked teeth, no one bullies me. Meanwhile in America, bracing in childhood is compulsory for someone who hate to be discriminated against by others as coming from poor family. Teeth whitening practice in the USA is exactly the same concept as of bracing, which is very similar shallow concept South Koreans especially K pop idols, are very very likely to fail to have opportunities to get a job or they are defamed.

>asians>anything else
kek asians are flat faced niggers with the body of 13 year old boys

give her your money and boobs will be deflated in no time. fuck and dump.

You can't always see it from the front, but the "fangs" that aren't artificial are often on top of the other teeth, which looks very bad IMO.