When will Uzbekistan stop producing terrorists?

When will Uzbekistan stop producing terrorists?

one man's terrorist...

Borat tried to warn us.
Nit witty Uzbekistan....

friendly reminder that uzbeks are ethnic turks, KARA BOGA strikes the devil in his heart

Just started.
Your colonial ages were much worse than death of a dozen men

never

Hapas must be banned

Borat was right

Meh, they're not so bad really compared to other countries.

Tfw no american invasion of Uzbekistan since it's our pupper-state...

üzkeks are karluk

When Uzbekistan becomes a prosperous country.

Daily reminder that Islam is banned in Uzbekistan, that is why their burka durkas commit crimes outside of their lands.

Well, not islam, but radical islam with all that hijabs, long beards and other medieval shit. Authorities of ex-USSR Middle Asian republics are very concerned, since these governments are secular.

>Islam is banned in Uzbekistan
Are you an American tourist

This

Americans spread their culture here, you will soon be burgerized too.

Islamaphobia tends to inspire terrorist attacks. People feel alienated and so they lash out in anger and violence. This is a big reason why France is attacked so often.

I came here to make this joke. fuck you.

Xenophobia and especially Islamophobia are virulent in Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic. Yet not a single attack ever. Because there are no Muslims who could blow up shit.

Do Muslims have their own version of Halloween? Seems like a really mean-spirited choice of day. Better than killing people on Christmas Eve I guess.

Yeah fair enough, but Uzbekistan/France has high Muslim population and apparently very Islamaphobe policies (with respect to hijab etc) which means more people alienated and radicalized.

1. it is said he was radicalized in US, not Uzbekistan.

2. What about UK? Are they Islamaphobic too, according to you?
What about Middle-East? Are they islamaphobic too,? Cause they produce a bunchload of terrorists

1. USA also has high rates of Islamaphobia. See: Trump. I don't think Trump is Satan or whatever (just an incompetent meme) but you know he used Islamaphobia to win. Maybe the combined Islamaphobia in both countries helped him radicalize.

2. I don't know about the other places, I am just saying Islamaphobia is dangerous not just for Muslims but also in the radicalized backlash it inspires. Its stupid and we can't keep letting this happen.

the most tolerant countries in the world aren't tolerant enough.

Stop making excuses faggot

Why Americans hate us so much!? :-(((((

The UK allows Hijabs and Burka and Shariah law courts and they still have muslims who cut off people's heads and blow up concerts

>When will the CIA stop producing terrorists

ftfy

red scare 2.0, also every administration has a "scandle" nowadays, clinton molested gals, bush was a war criminal because iraq war illegally, obama was born in kenya, and now russia helped trump
its a cause to get ignorant voters to go out and vote next election(for the opposition party of course)

baby boomers cant stand the thought of russia being friends with the usa
but as of the 2016 election millenials officially outnumber boomers

I cant wait for the political parties to stop being dominated by 70 year olds, thought that a trump presidency would fix them before 2018...

if he shave. he would look like slav

This is alex Jones level conspiracy holy fuck man