Last year

>last year
>in exchange in an American college
>french guy (white)
>friend with a french girl (black)
>hanging out with an American guy (white)
>he’s very conservative
>grandma in the daughters of the confederacy
>father listen to very conservative talk shows
>one day at a party he tries to kiss my friend
>she reject him
>he get very depressed and very drunk
>start saying that he doesn't like blacks
>I'm asking why the fuck did he tried to kiss my friend then
>"because she's white inside you fucking french"
>end up shouting "fuck Black Lives Matter"
>drunk drive his way home
>British exchange student come to us and say that this is "typical"
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.fr/podcast/148470/personne-que-vous-pensez-etre-etes-vous-bien-sure-detre-la
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow!!

tell us more of your wacky adventures, pepe le pew, Sup Forums is definitely your blog

>badmouthing a "friend" over something he said while he was very depressed and very drunk
stay classy

And this is an accurate representation of all Americans...?

this is an anonymous post and he did not talk to us after that so not really a "friend"

You have to understand that these people's ancestors owned other humans like dogs just a few short generations ago. They're not normal. I'm not even sure you can call them human, more some sort of demon spawn.

Not OP but Trump was elected and most white people did vote for him...

ew he tried to kiss a black girl?

>this is an anonymous post
If you are badmouthing him here anonymously, I say you have also been badmouthing him in real life. Or am I wrong?

>he did not talk to us after that
oh so you shut him off completely after that evening, megaclassy.

You can't be more salty

>oh so you shut him off completely after that evening, megaclassy.

Not him but learn to fucking read, OP said he didn't talked about it it's his choice

>I say you have also been badmouthing him in real life. Or am I wrong?
we did not talk about him at all after that so no

>oh so you shut him off completely after that evening, megaclassy.
he chose to stay away

>learn to fucking read,
Ok. Sorry, it's just that you french are notoriously bad at english, it's a bit of a struggle to read through the grammatical errors

>didn't talked
didn't talk

french novelists used to be so much better than this, wtf happened? Are you algerian or something?

>>"because she's white inside you fucking french"

wasnt it only the wealthy that owned slaves?

I will admit, Trumptards are retarded. But they are by no means “most” white people. I’m sure that OP also knew plenty of polite and level-headed Americans as well.

listen to this podcast
slate.fr/podcast/148470/personne-que-vous-pensez-etre-etes-vous-bien-sure-detre-la
it's about a french highschool girl who discovers racism the american way during her exchange year (french only)

>"because she's white inside you fucking french"
he really did say something like that but I don't remember the exact words to be honest

liked and subscribed

why are we supposed to care about a nigger's feelings being hurt by some fat amerimongrels, exactly?

True, but his post was correct though. And anyway if you can't read through an occasional grammar mistake you aren't much better than the one who did it

I don't want to be too agressive but I don't know it's just you sound very condescendant

damn niqqa why americans be so raycis?

reddit

The French aren't that bad at speaking English, they just pretend to be because they're salty

>Charlotte (((Pudlowski)))
just kidding, thanks I'm listening

because we're not edgy kids or sociopaths, some of us at least

I think the mechanism for how this works is very well represented by your story, racism in the United States largely is fueled by losers who can't get laid, it's the whole point to the culture wars narrative.

We often indulge the white genocide narrative in this board because it unironically makes some dumb fucks butthurt, but there's no reality to it in real numbers neither in the US nor in Europe. For alienated "whites" it is easier to believe what they experience is part of a larger trend as it helps them cope with their own inadequacies rather than take responsibility. It's not the Brad Pitts or the George Clooneys that populate stormfront but the guys who, at best, had to settle for women with horrible looks/personalities and are still one step away from a divorce that will leave them fucking homeless.

It can be as simple as that girl they meant to ask out they find out is going out with a black guy, buying into this larger narrative alows them to re-direct their frustration.

An unemployed white guy watching the news finds out an illegal Mexican is making USD$100 a day in some field in Wisconsin, he feels outraged his job is being taken even tho that very same exact job would easily be available to him without even having to put in the 12 hours Mexicans do, is he going to move to the middle of bum fucking nowhere to work 6 days a week in painfully exhausting excruciatingly tedious labor? Ofc not, better scapegoat the guy actually working and bitch that he can't make a living in jobs that require next to no physical/mental effort.

The right wing echo chamber has become a safe space for people who don't want to face uncomfortable realities and prefer the illusion they can change their own lives in the ballot box rather than actually putting in any effort. Hell, some of these guys would actually pass on six figure jobs in Silicon valley because the area is full of liberals.

So yeah, nothing much to a a guy rejected by a black woman turning racist.

Americans are weird

One time I kissed a black girl, we did everything except fuck. I was thinking nigger in my head when we were kissing, I was mildly ashamed.

There's a book here about a Jewish kid who wants a negress as girlfriend. But he kind find the negress he wants in the Netherlands because they are all too trashy. So he goes to the US in the hopes of finding a black girl who dresses and looks like she's ghetto, fuck like she's ghetto and acts like shes ghetto but who is as smart and sophisticated as a white girl. In the end he can only find ghetto trash or black girls who are white inside.

Point is. I think American racism isn't so much about skin, it's more about how people act inside racial groups