Italians are NOT Arabs. Not in the north, not in the south, not in the middle...

Italians are NOT Arabs. Not in the north, not in the south, not in the middle. If any brown semite fingers type this statement agian I'll get some wise guys and we will break your knee caps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU&t=45s
wetpaint.com/snooki-chilean-dna-test-799125/
italy.ytmnd.com
youtube.com/watch?v=NOMUw2QOkLE&t=37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Southern Italians are Arabs and Jesus was a commie

I'm a Sicilian hybrid and I'm literally brown. Stop with this meme you insecure faggot

Coal burner whore
Kill yourself protestant

italians aren't arabs
they're moors. it's different ethnicity

They are Italians you ignorant dravidian Indian

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU&t=45s

Arab implies that one speaks Arabic (duh!) and heavily implies that they are Muslim, neither of which is true for any Italians.

Tarantino witnessed a black man Fuck his mom as a young kid so it made him obbsesed with all things BBC and it shows in his movies. A Cucks film does not mean that Sicilians are not Italians

t. I can check off le white box so I'm white

Arabs can do that too :^) we're just dark white my brother

I literally said nothing about Arabs though

>Tarantino
italian last name

Quentin Tarantino is literally the most based man alive, not one bit shamed nor insecure about his African ancestry. A true Chad, if you will.

We WUZ not wh*Tes, wiz BLACK strong man, fuck da whitie subhuman weaklings.
Long live BLACKED.

Correct
"Italo-Americans" on the other hand are like 60% Amerindian though

I will never understand the horrible mix that gave her life.

welp..
wetpaint.com/snooki-chilean-dna-test-799125/

I'm italian aka white

No we are not nor from the north neither from the south now go back to your basement it*lo*meric*n

You are white Europeans
He is only half

You look like a jewish nigger

PROUD arabic spaghetti nigger, dont try saying otherwise just because you are cucked by your muh heritage defence mechanism that protects your weak weak cucked ego
now fuck off

italy.ytmnd.com

Was it autism?
Okay fine (we both know this isn't true)

yeah it's not
but we are not white, and sicilians are basically tunisians which are basically turks which are basically niggers

Sicilians are italic/greek and catholic. The whole moor rape narrative isn't true

>le idaly iz arap xDDD
>liderally lazynigger shitskins ayyy
>shitalian denbtzzzz loooool
>old ruins and 3rd world shithole, but hey they WAZ RAMANZ xdddDDD
>(insert random quote from the Sopranos) sadhdhsadsad
>MAMA DE MIA, shidalians manlets living with mommy at 35 aahahahhahah loserz!1!

All malicious stereotypes that are not true

it's not about rape, it's simply normal that when 2 populations have many contacts (which is the case) there are genetical contaminations
all the cuck narrative spread from here is virgin narrative, you have to go back to reality

Just because there is contact does not mean they are the same people, they are catholic and they are Muslims.

i read this with this voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=NOMUw2QOkLE&t=37s

im talking about genetic contaminations, religion has nothing to do with it

t.

What do the Italian parts say?

The funny thing is that if you say to a sicilian that he has Arab DNA he would don't mind
Sicilian alredy know that they have different DNA because of the different culture that met on that island.
The one in True Romance is only an American obsession of races (probably due to cultureless America)

THIS.

Ameritards need to be baked in ovens

They would not let it define them. There language is Italian and there religion is Roman catholicism. Besides its like 5%

Muh heritage """""""""""""""
""""""""
""""
Italian
"""""
Detected

bonjourno
mon roman fréro

why are burgers obsessed with heritage? now even their isnt enough, they have to stick jew nose into others...
sicilians have plenty arab influences, in cuisine, art, literature, architecture, genetical and they themselves dont give a shit about it, why do you?

The Muslim period lasted 200 years Nimrod. Sicily has the highest ancient Greek monuments in the world. Your just trying to prove that European culture isn't real and that Islam is better
Kill yourself maghrebian maggot

the pope is arab, face it

dont give a shit about muslims, they can all die right now for what i care
dont confuse facts with your delusions and need to label anyone who disagrees with you as a muslim

At least he's not a literal NAZI.

I agree I hope all Muslims die