>your cunt
>is it okay to be white?
Canada
No

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=It's okay to be white&src=tyah
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greetings my fellow Yellow Stallion

This is why you NEVER pay attention to the natives. Liberals fucked up, you give them an inch they'll take a fucking thousand miles.

Nothing short of a billion dollar handout to everyone at least 5% native will make these people feel "reconciled".

>This is why you NEVER pay attention to the natives.
t. Chinaman in 100 years

Hopefully the Chinese take over sooner so you can remember this post while in a white ghetto, addicted to fentanyl.

t. Chief Sleeping Bear

KEK

Nope. Not in St. Louis.
You also can't support capitalism

Yes. Only Sup Forumstards think otherwise.

(You)

the media seems to think otherwise

>This is why you NEVER pay attention to the natives
Some of them live like third world africans. They may be abbos but they're still Canadians and it's fucking embarrassing to admit people in this country don't have access to running water. Clearly they need to be told what to do more and consulted with less but we still have an obligation to help them somewhat.

Also
>Some dumb bitch with generic feminist glasses
DROPPED

guarantee it was a native or a jew who did this in the first place

Isn't the provincial government handing over a ton of land and a billion (at least) to natives in N E Ontario?

I bet within 1 generation they are back whining for more money.

The media on both sides wants to incite violence and hatred between different demographics.

It's typical capitalist trickery.

I haven't heard anything about land transfers but the money is for a class action suit against the government about residential schools. Part of the payout is an agreement that this is it. After this they have to fuck off and can't sue the government again. I'm also pretty sure it's 800 million, not a billion.

>it's okay if you become a minority, at least you will have the means of production!

What is a racist carved pumpkin?

I love this shit. The more blatant anti-white shit gets pushed, the sooner whites will wake the fuck up and fight back and take our country back

The money is paid to the chiefs. The chiefs then hoard it for themselves, take extravagant trips, buy new cars, and so on, while their people suffer. Harper wanted them to be held accountable, but he was called a racist for it. Hell, any time we try to send someone in to see why these billions are being mismanaged so badly that they can't even build something more than shacks, everyone cries racist and we back off.

It's entirely the fault of the natives, and if we stopped giving them money they'd genocide themselves within the year.

Indians actually did contribute a lot to Canada though. We would not have won the War of 1812 or kept the yanks out of the west without them.
Also, please don't pretend that large groups of whites in Canada are chomping at the bit to "fight back." The majority of Canadians are politically centre-left. They might get irritated at some of the gender and racial politics but could not care less in the long run.

>USA
>no
Your liable to get attacked If you have blue eyes or blonde hair

I don't hate natives. I appreciate and respect their place in Canadian history and society, but many of them especially today are worthless trash that bite at the hand that feeds them.

How is that any different than a Maritimer or Québecois that takes equalisation payments while saying the rest of Canada isn't really Canadian or is in some way inferior?

The invention of the "minority" is capitalist trickery, in itself. There are not supposed to be minorities.

As long as you are a good citizen you should be treated equally.

>please don't pretend that large groups of whites in Canada are chomping at the bit to "fight back."
I really wish they were. They're just sitting back and allowing themselves to get replaced.

>every liberal is a SJW
Okay

>2017
>He does not create both racist propaganda and anti-racist propaganda in order to stir the pot and help push towards a racewar

Well this kind of stuff is often made by actual racist or people who are too defensive instead of being rational. I wouldn't insist that I'm 100% correct because I don't live in your countries but that is my observation.

It's created to prove that people believe it is not okay to be white.

But nobody said it isnt. Its being made by racist retards who think liberals want to genocide white people.

It's propaganda made by reactionaries for reactionaries. There are far-left extremists who genuinely think that it's not to be white, and the people who create these signs are often times far-right extremists who are trying to bait responses from the previous to paint a picture that everyone except themselves believe that garbage.
I wouldn't be surprised if the kikes were actually behind both of those groups. If the objective is to destabilize the west, they're doing a good job.

>But nobody said it isnt
The signs are proving otherwise. If such an extreme reaction can be created to a poster that says "it's okay to be white", than there must be something wrong.
Racism is a defense mechanism.

>an extreme reaction
In extremists. I agree, though, there is something wrong. People are stuck in echochambers and are unwilling to come together to have reasonable discussions.

This will never ever happen.
Whites can't win, most of them were taught on ethnomasochism. They hate what they are and what they represent. The more anti-white agenda is pushed the more these people will feel like progress is being made.

>People are stuck in echochambers and are unwilling to come together to have reasonable discussions.
This is because how each group perceives the world is radically different.
Concepts of fairness, just desserts, egalitarianism, and meritocracy can simply be traded in for in group preference.
The "progressives" see a lack of equality, the "tribalists" see an invasion.

Yes, exactly. In their subjective worldview, their lines of logic would obviously make sense. That's why everyone needs to come together have reasonable nuanced discussions. People spend so much time in echo-chambers that they dehumanize their perceived enemy, and when the time comes to actually talk they starting throwing shit around like a bunch of chimpanzees. People who say it's impossible are people who are unwilling to put in the effort.

wrong

daily reminder that leftypol is creating 'its okay to gas the kikes' posters

Why are leftists so obsessed with false flagging all the time.

Friendly reminder that the following leaf was just banned from Sup Forums for spamming "White General" threads on Sup Forums (see pic rel) and is now coming on Sup Forums to try to "redpill" people after his retarded plot caused literally nothing to happen.
When I say spam, I mean literally 50% of the often over 200 posts in any given general were made by him desperately bumping the threads so they wouldn't die.

Because they aren't. If you actually went to /leftypol/, the only threads about this that you would see would be an old thread near the bottom of the catalog and another thread with 0 replies.

Here's what "white" Sup Forums looks like, by the way.
And here's what the supposed "aftermath" looks like. Hint, it's a bunch of literally who "news" websites mentioning the posters and a bunch of Sup Forums twitter accounts overreacting to the few SJWs that took the bait.
twitter.com/search?q=It's okay to be white&src=tyah

Sage this shitty thread. Maybe the leaf will get banned from here too.

You quoted multiple leafs though

Yeah but st Louis is one of the shittiest cities.

kys

No u

Literally who websites like the Washington Post.

WRONG. Us asians will probably genocide all natives.

>being a leaf an also a Sup Forums memeister
You're a joke

He is completely right though. Capitulation only makes thing worse.

>every right of centre canadian is the same person

>right of center
>literally jewish conspiracist

Only one of those quoted posts is mine and it was