MANNERHEIM (finnish hero) was TÜRK (BLACK).... but the wh*Te sw*Doids be claimin that he be wh*Te...

MANNERHEIM (finnish hero) was TÜRK (BLACK).... but the wh*Te sw*Doids be claimin that he be wh*Te.... really makes you think....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oET1WaG5sFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who knew Finss were so handsome

MANNERHEIM was TÜRK (BLACK)... i am very grateful to TÜRKS for giving us such a hero

how do we defeat the sw*Doid menace?

My nigga Mannerheim threw his spear so hard that it killed 50 000 communist traitors

this. red guard cowards surrendered to communism (wh*Toid ideology) and were shot rightfully

Yeah, because Hitler just loved hanging out with black folks and celebrating their birthdays with them.

wtf i love finns now

Hitler was a trick of Yakub

That's clearly a photoshop by eternal svecoman. European history is BLACK history

Hmmmmmm...
No.

Once again, a photoshop. Truth will come out one day

Holy shit, I love Funland.

Mannerheim disliked Hitler desu
Hitler showed up for a "surprise visit" on Mannerheim's birthday and you can see on his face how he really doesn't like him kek

Wikipedia says Mannerheim refused to let Hitler into his office so they had the meeting off somewhere else. Wonder if Hitler got the message.

Praise Tengri

We were honorary aryans

"wh*Te" posting should be banned

Ban wh*Tes and wh*Te posting goes away.

There's also a secretly recorded conversation of mannerheim and hitler. It's the only recording of hitler's normal conversation voice

>TFW I just bought Mannerheim's memoirs for under 20€

Wow rude

low effort meme, literally nothing more to it than typing and cuckposting

shush sw*Doid

Fucking white people stealin our heroes mayn

Is there a link to that somewhere? Sounds interesting.

excuse me, but SWEDES are not wh*Te. we are the proud descendants of attila the BLACK HUN aka king atli.

everybody knows that Hitler was BLACK

youtu.be/oET1WaG5sFk

>tfw barely escaped being a nigger

O B S E S S E D

Happy hotler