Race

MEXICAN ISN’T A RACE, IT’S A NATIONALITY.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3665925/
m.pnas.org/content/107/Supplement_2/8954/F3.expansion.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0141260
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/80705735/#q80705735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

El chicANO SEÑORES

yes CHIcano
race: mestizo
ethnicity: latino
nationality: mexican

99% of mexicans are mestizos

Mestizo is not a race either

mexicas arent a race?

of course not

no but mestizo is

>tfw when nigger spaniard filth ruined your glorious raza with their shitty african-morish genes

This x100
>tfw you’re a subhuman mongrel living in a C U C K nation
>tfw you’ll never be an Aztec/Purepecha Chad

source your ass

I just went to Mexico and Peru. Peru is better.

More Amerindian Stallions there yes I agree my Cherokee brother

Damn mountain dwarves know how to cook too. Fuck.

Yes it is. It means the product of an Aztec getting Spanished.

>mountain dwarves
lol

>eating rat
of course they know, John Wong

I was born in the US,but my parents were born in Mexico. When people ask me what amI, I say I’m Hispanic; but when they ask “what kind” I say “Of Mexican descent.”

I didn't have the balls to try it. Also it is expensive.

Alpaca is delicious though.

WTF Alpacas are cute, they are NOT for eating

It doesn't matter where you are from, everyone from south of the border is Mexican. Some are Salvadoran Mexicans, others are Puerto Rican Mexicans.

MEXICAN ISN'T A RACE, ITS AN ANIMAL

is he mexican?

Kill all wh*Tes tho

Salvadorian and Puertorican aren’t races though LOL but everyone calls every Hispanic, Mexican

Gingers are demons I AGREE

>le north is guait
one vertical line = one person

another one

mexican btfo

they eat pidgeons man

Legit question, how do you read these in terms of percentage?

no hay forma 100% precisa de hacerlo
Yo puse la imagen en un excel y la estire hasta que ocupara 100 cuadraditos (horizontalmente)

If I am understanding the chart correctly. Isn't this data from natives that are not mestizo?
Tarahumara . Purepecha etc...

>tl;dr you can't do it
See

No. See the "cosmopolitan states"

I said 100% accurately
Why are you so insecure?

I don't need to lie in order to prove a point, you do. Who is the insecure one?

ok, thanks, I overall see it close to an even mix, just wanted to confirm that

what the hell are these maps there are states that are native as fuck there said they had high euroblood Kek
>let north is white meme
Nobody saying this,. but Were not ""99%meztiso"" You clearly don't have idea about Mexican and by the logic of these maps even Bolivia is 80% Scandinavian

The cosmopolitan areas look more "European" on the north. What am I not getting here?

i didn't lie, or you can't read the map?also can't the map
yes, they are slightly more european mestizos
some mexicans claim there are a lot of whites in the north

DAILY REMINDER
Chicanon in the same fag that make these why are you obbsed with us you autistic neet?

that's not chicanon, that's just a mestizo larping as an italian. I've seen him before

That chart doesn't disproves or proves anything then.

Obfuscating a conversation with maps that you yourself acknowledged can't be read in a % way is lying about your numbers.
I don't really care about the answer (0%, 100%, anything in the middle, doesn't matter to me) as long as the one providing it isn't a dumb lying cunt.

you're not missing much it was gamey af

All latinomaericans are just mestizos even the white brazucas has amazonian blood it's just by different Indians by country that's all
I don't think The north is pure white they had apaches

Dude that is Chicanon go to Sup Forums and is the only fag that makes threads about ""white latinoamericans""
But nobody cares about whitness desu

> can't be read in a % way
uh, sorry, but I clearly said 100% accurately, which is obvious because there will be a small % of error due to the vision of the person. In order to have a smaller error %, just expand it even more horizontaly. Have you ever heard about percent error?
Now stop crying, your country has almost no whites.

Chileans are not white so you why sound like a white people expert mr blanco

It's not my fault if you can't (or don't want to) read the maps

How'd you get your state flag to show instead of the other one? (Like mine)

I can found maps that claim chile is 90%
native and post here and claims it proves my point but is not true because web maps are mostly fake

I saw a lots of maps and in Wikipedia has better info

Again, I don't give a fuck about how many whites are in this country according to your dumb definitions or dubious sources. Someone asked you a question on how to read it and you didn't answer clearly, i.e. obfuscation, That's what I care about. Because you are intellectually dishonest.
Explain it then, otherwise, your point is moot.

we are 99% mestizo too, and I also have the maps
why does this hurt you so much?

bump!

It's funny how insecure Mexicans are, you're brown
Get over it

HILO CHICANO AIIIIIJJJJJAIAIIAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

>dumb definitions or dubious sources
what is your definition of white?
Also why do you think I used dubious sources?
Btw here is the software used

I just care how a non Mexican claims that knows too much about the county , I don't care the muh heritage . Nobody here were not a racist/acoomplexy country
If you post how the Mexican empire was wrong it's ok but is your Source is wrong as fuck there were will be sorprised Mexicans
It's hard to explain ,it's no the "muh heritage" it's the source but whatever

I dont know about the others but I want to see those maps. I want to see how you interpret data and what conclusions do you have.

If you take a piece of the graph, it will represent and interval of the population
I just gave you an idea of how to easily do it

Hey you fucking Texan I'm talking to you

That's not a Mexican flag, it's abundantly clear to most of us where we come from as a people.

Also, "brown" is your word, we use bronze.

pos amerindian stallions pls

think that the thinnest vertical line possible represents a person
Also:

Wait... so this is unpublished data? Or you grab data from other sources and compiled it here?

What's sad is it extends to other brown stallions such as Middle Easterners and Italians.

I wish I were brown but I'm blue .....

Sadness

When people on the Internet ask me, I always say Hispanic, too.

no, chicano, your mexican abuelita is not white

no, chicano, latinamerican spanish is not an 'european language', so it's not okay it's becoming the national language of the USA

no, chicano, mexico =/= spain

what? Those are graphs from scientific studies. I downloaded them

Bump bump bump bump bump bump

>think that the thinnest vertical line possible represents a person
You think?
Also didn't we said that those charts aren't what we are discusing because they are the non meztiso native samples?

YOU FUCKING NIGGER HOWD YOU GET THE TEXAS FLAG

I never said I wasn’t a POC. I’m just stating a fact. Feel free to open a history book.

>hey man, how do you read that?
>"i made the pics myself in excel and you CAN'T read it accurately. It's not my fault you don't know how to read it, tho"
>seems dubious man
>"here, have a link of the software I used and not where I got the data nor the information on how you are supposed to read it, haha"

This country could be 100% Aztec, Maya, Mestizo, Black, Japanese, Somalian. I don't care. It's the way you present information what fucking annoys me.

Basically this YOU made the maps yourself, with who fucking knows what criteria, method or data. Don't show me a link to a software because that is not what I am asking for.

He is a notoriously butthurt white Mexican

Do you have those sources? Also from other countries if possible.

KYS. Chilean map poster is a good user, unlike all the other Latino cucks here.

Not to get into this argument, I'm a different guy, but looking at it in strict matematical terms you'd need a population sample large and representative enough to establish something like 99% of the population fits X criteria, my understanding is that is not the purpose of the quoted study but that it should be relatively straightforward for someone with knowledge of statistics whether the case can be made the numbers do back that claim as more than a "hint" or "indication"

TL:DR It's either yes the study has a large enoughsample or it doesn't

This. Desu
Is that I tryed to explain this to he but whatever the shitposting never will die
Kek

here is one
m.pnas.org/content/107/Supplement_2/8954/F3.expansion.html

BUMP

>YOU made the maps yourself
you are shaking because your country isn't nearly as white as you thought. Back to Sup Forums

Keep with the straw.mans, that sure solidifies your point dumb fuck, go on.

>y-you made the maps!!!! buaaahhh mexico is guait

GREASY NIGGER I WANT TO GET THE ALABAMA FLAG TEACH ME HOW

>Yo puse la imagen en un excel y la estire hasta que ocupara 100 cuadraditos (horizontalmente)
>I put the image in excel and stretched it until it occupied 100 squares

Yes, it helped me a lot reading the map

>no you are wrongg!!!1 chile is white thefore you nooo11!

>chile is white
is intentionally having bad reading comprehension part of your damage control?

There weren't 100 individuals for any of the countries.

You are doing the exact same thing. No one ITT has said Mexico is white, but you keep repeating yourself with that.

then search for more studies on the ancestry of mexicans with graphs like the ones I posted

Uh, look at this
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0141260
Green: European; Blue: Native American; Red: African.
More than 4000 participants

>Caution, however, should be exercised before considering such conclusions as concrete; unlike X chromosomes, which can recombine and thus represent haplotypes derived from thousands of individuals, mitochondrial DNA represents just a sole distant ancestor among these thousands. Thus, a larger mtDNA sample would be necessary compared with X chromosomes to have similar confidence that a cohort would accurately reflect the presumed diversity of ancestry in the population as a whole.
Do you have other source?

>Shown for K = 3, clustering of the Hispanic/Latino individuals on the autosomes (Top) and on the X chromosome (Bottom).

Here is another

Got it I'll give it a look. Do you have of other countries or just Mexico ?

Yes archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/80705735/#q80705735
I'm too lazy to post all the sources now

>In this study, we identified an inverse association between BMI and Native American ancestry in the Mexican American population in Houston, Texas.
This not even from Mexico!!!

>Mexican American
Tell me how it isn't representative, since they love to fly to your country