TFW Sup Forums is only getting worse by the day

>TFW Sup Forums is only getting worse by the day
>At many times there's not even a single good thread to post in
>It's literally all generals, /r9k/ bullshit or Sup Forums & leftypol bait

When did you start to feel like you're starting to grow out of Sup Forums?

>/r9k/ bullshit, Sup Forums bait

which amounts to every australian and canadian flag, unironically

It's a lot more than though. Every flag is guilty of it here.

No matter what board you spend a decent time on you will realize its basically the same shit everyday. That's why I swap mainboards every so often so that shit doesn't become stale.

>gay anime ERP thread up for 12 hours

last good thread i remember was that one american guy in papua new guinea

Fair enough but on every other board I've used I've learned many useful things and there's also some interesting discussion.

Whereas here I dont even know the point anymore. Haven't learned shit here about any topic.

canadian posters are actually semi decent apart from the underage retard who makes dozens of threads daily

australians on the other hand..

There's a few retarded spammers for every flag though to be fair. I can't think of one country that doesn't do that on int.

i left Sup Forums and today came back to check it out because i got hit by ''nostalgia'' or something like it and i already regret that i came back, everything here is trash

50% threads are faggots being faggots
25% are cucks being cucks
and 25% are generals

All the Sup Forums bait comes from Scandinavians and Americans

Nostalgia? I've literally never felt like Sup Forums was a good use of time, even when I'm shitting at work or resting at the gym I might as well read the news or something.

I'm 30 years old, been on Sup Forums for about 10 years now, married and hopefully have kids on the way (met my husband on Sup Forums). I started on Sup Forums and moved to /r9k/, /adv/, and then Sup Forums where I have been for the last few years. Well........yes I do think that I tend to outgrow these kids because they are all obviously young and kinda immature. I quit for months and months at a time but I always come back. Because they don't make good forums like this one anymore. Its all upvotes and downvotes and retweet/reblog etc. I just want the early post in teh beginning, late posts at the end. Why is that so hard? The anonymous nature and rapid pace are also something special. So yeah.

>This delusion

Just go on a dedicated forum or something with actual moderation for the topic you want to discuss.

when your whiny leaf ass started to post here, fuck you and your shit self pity thread, i hate you so goddamn much id probably put you into a wheelchair for life

t. Muhammad al-Britani

You wouldn't be able to though

yes i would, poofter little shit, you have no strenght, stamina, or a spine, shitstain, fuck off back to china

Lmao I squat your total

>Its literally all generals, /r9k/ bullshit or Sup Forums & leftypol bait

Wow so it's the same as it has always been for the past 6 years? Fuck off newfag.

It wasn't this bad a year or more ago. Although I must admit I haven't spent over half a decade of my life here like you.

Is that really prideful for you?

Ahh. That's fucking funny. Really cute. You got caught out so know your being a passive aggressive bitch? Just leave this place if you don't like it. Simple as that because no one wants you here.

I'm not an oldfag (browsed for almost two years), but has Sup Forums ever been a place where people come to discuss international affairs after they get off work, go do grocery shopping and please their gf/bf sexually?

The best Sup Forums threads have always been geography, maps, climate, or history related. I used to come here a lot before the generals became a thing. It could be redundant for sure but still much better than a board full of generals with one sentence random meme posts imo.

>gay

who would have thought

we lack "pic from your window" threads like we used to have a lot more of a few years ago