Did americans end slavery or just include all races?

Did americans end slavery or just include all races?

They don't call it Trump's Divided Slaves of Amerikkka for no reason.

You can actually get fired for having a baby.

>his country doesn't have 3 years of paid leave

Why would anyone pay someone to have a kid? Like......what if they want to care for their kids full time, do you have to pay them for 18+ years while they are a stay at home mom? Are we the baby daddy?

We don't have the money for that. Neither does Suriname, Liberia or Tonga. Get over it.

The US doesn't need more babies/parents.

Serious answer:

Why would tax-paying European-Americans pay for more Latino and Asian babies?

That's not how it works but the system does seem retarded - it basically forces a company to pay a woman her wages while she has time off to have a baby. You also can't replace/fire her so the company has to shell out for an employee who isnt there for 28 weeks.

Most women obviously don't abuse the system but there's plenty of stories of small businesses being crippled by it.

When I was at school one of my teachers abused it for 6 years in a row - just shitting out kids as often as she could while the school paid her for nothing.

why should an employer be forced to pay you to have a child?

why should an employer be forced to pay you while on holidays?
why should an employer be forced to pay you while you're sick?
why should an employer be forced to pay you while you're dealing with a death in the family?

why should an employer pay you at all?

Why should an employer employ?

why should an employer not just enslave you?

In an ideal world, women would get paid to bear as many children as possible. But only if they're white.

The name of it is marriage.

>Most women obviously don't abuse the system but there's plenty of stories of small businesses being crippled by it.

No there isn't, because businesses pay a fraction of their wage, government covers most of it.

in an ideal world the father and mother would both get 1 month off for the birth and then 3-4 months compulsory leave for the mother followed by 3-4 months compulsory leave for the father once the mother is back at work
this way the mother can breast feed it when needed and take care of it and women are not less desirable employees due to maternity leave being taken over paternity leave, compulsory as well as psychopath employers would frown on you taking the whole leave

I don't know what was the point of this post because none of those are forced in the US.

I would pay for wh*Te woman to abort their spawn.

>I’m a socially retarded autistic miserable faggot so everyone else should be punished

Easy money. White women would get pregnant (they're sluts so they'll enjoy it) and the abort their babies for easy money from you.

>Why would anyone pay someone to have a kid?
Because it is the best investment for the budget?

THIS The way you make it fair is you allow paternal leave so men become as much of a liability as women and le gasp actually get better quality of life and spend time with their children.

It's about finding the most effective and humane solutions to social issues, same as universal healthcare, it's more painful and expensive to leave people to fend for themselves when they need a break than it is to actually foot the bill.

Maternity leave is handled on a state level.

why should an employer pay people? They should be happy that they have work

The underclass of the country would absolutely fucking abuse the shit out of this. People who work in real jobs already get this as a benefit from the company.

Ill kill you faggot.