Are they white?

Are they white?

Other urls found in this thread:

polishgenes.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/badasses-of-bronze-age-analysis-of.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No we're not. White is a meme term anyway, it just means European.

Don't insult Iranians.

Not after the rape by Arabs

true Aryans,
but also this

Idk but they suffer from slav syndrom where the girls are cute while the men look inbred

No they are not wh*Te and they never were.

Le maymes xD

That's goddamn right they are.

Aryan race rooted Central Asia around Iran, not Europe at all.

>posting plastic whores with dyed hair
You could at least post more attractive women if you want to meme

And no they are not wh*Te

Looks pretty white to me, literally indecipherable from a Southern Italian or Greek, but then again I'm an amerimutt.

Oy vey

Middle-East = arab/Semitic

Sorry kid.

Looks like a mestiza I know and she's probably short too since Persians are manlets.

>literally indecipherable from a Southern Italian or Greek
M8...

>Are they white?
>literally a millennia of rape from Arabs and Turks
No they were never white. But the original ruling class of Persia was White and they got massacred/raped into not existence.

persians are not semitic or arab. Their language is indo-european origin, but ethnically they are hindustani.

They are basically Indians with lighter skin. Just look at the nose shape and eyebrow of any Iranian and tell me they are not related to Indians.

Also northern iranians are turkroaches.

Iran is basically the muttest of all countries. They call themselves "persian" but thats a meme, true achaemenid persians probably stopped existing after the sassanid era. The only true ethnic persians are the ones who fled to India, like Freddie Mercury's family.

Modern day Iranians are a mutt of turks, azeris, central asians, afghans, kurds, persians, arabs, hindus, mongols and a bunch of other shit.

They tried into nationalism in the early 20th century and went all WE WUZ PERSIANS N SHEEIT before dropping that and returning to their islamic idenitty which is basically the only thing that united them after 700 AD.

For some reason, diaspora Iranians still cling to the "Persian" meme, probably cause they are secular and hate the retarded islamic theocarcy.

If you want to get autistic over skin-colour and "whiteness", then yes some Iranians are lighter than others particularly females. Its a genetic trait that also occurs in Arabs, Turks, and Indians.

But "white" is a cultural thing, and culturally they are Islamic, not european.

t. spic

very handsome

Also, as a general rule of thumb, if your women naturally have big tits, you're not white.

See also: Latinos, Italians, Slavs, Romanians.

They are unironically more aryan than finns

good post

>pictures of Gr*en Movement sluts with dyed hair is representative of all Iran

they migrated to europe and india, all the languages have the same root
with a few exceptions like finns and hungarians the ethnic groups of europe are aryan

Tajiks are Persian tho

>they migrated to europe
Nigga they originated in Ukraine.

Agree with you on everything except for that Iranians are just light-skinned Indians. Aside from muh Indo-European meme Indians are not closely related to Iranians, as they're just Dravidians/Mundas who adopted an Indo-European language after being raped by a small number of Indi-European nomads and later by Scythians. Any resemblance between the two groups is because is medieval migrations to Iran from India (mostly from around the time of Timur), not the other way around. Iranians resemble Caucasians (from the Caucasus mountains) and Anatolians much more than Indians

Friendly reminder you're talking to a Baathist Iraqi subhuman..

50% of them are Turk mongrel rape babies.

What about German women

Scyths cluster closer to Slavs than they do to modern Iranians.

The original Indo-Europeans were White Caucasoids. Iranians and Indians are not real Indo-Europeans barring the few White ones.

>Iranians resemble Caucasians (from the Caucasus mountains) and Anatolians much more than Indians
Anybody who's ever met most Persians say otherwise.

Those are hazaras not Tajiks. At least for Afghanistan

Scythes are dead completely and clustered neither to Iranians/Persian mongrels nor to you swamp dwelling Slav monkeys.

>being this mad at the truth

Modern Iranians are brown Arabs, ancient Iranians are white and closer to their Iranic brothers like Sarmatians, Scythians, Sogdians, Bactrians, etc than they do with semites like today

you just can't say that, the people of europe mixed with a ton of different ethnicities, Iran has much less immigration in it history, Indians mixed with the locals when the migrated there, Indians even have a legend abou two people a black one and a white one, maybe indians are aryans mixed with first negroes and after asians

>Agree with you on everything except for that Iranians are just light-skinned Indians.

Dude, look at Shah Pahlavi. He's pretty much the only ethnically Persian (and not just meme-Persian) ruler Iran has had in the last 1000 years. Most rulers of Iran in the past 1000 years were of turko-mongol dynasties, but the Pahlavis are actual ethnic Persian (who probably constitute less than half of Iran).

Look at his brows and the shape of his nose ridge. He pretty much has the same facial features as north-Hindustanis, rather than like Chechnians or Turks.

german women have tiny tits, unless they get fat, saggy and pregnant.

Indians are basically Aryan (white) mixed with Dravidians (black abos)
You can still see the racial difference between north and south today

They're furious because Persian and Indians both know their culture was made by Whites and that their ancestors would be disgusted by them.

>the people of europe mixed with a ton of different ethnicities
Not as much, no. And it's noticeable in the regions where there was (Russia/Eastern Europe, Balkans, Iberian peninsula).

>are brown Arabs
they look much more like afghans and the caucasus people than arab

>Those are hazara

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Hazara are literally ethnic Mongolians, like Genghis Khan and Hulagu Mongolians from Mongolia. They pretty much resemble Chinese with sunspotting/freckles/tanning.

Source: have worked with a bunch of Hazara

>Friendly reminder you're talking to a Baathist Iraqi subhuman..

eat shit nigger. Don't make me pull out my mustard gas.

>they look much more like afghans
Yes.
>and the caucasus people
No, barring Azerbaijanis (who are Turks)
>than arab
No lmao. It's near impossible to distinguish barring the most obvious cases.

Shah Pahlavi still looks more like an Armenian (like the ones in pic related) or Azeri than an Indian to me.

true, he does look Indian. I've seen a lot of Indians that generally resemble Persian features. I think its because lots of ethnic Persians migrated to India and formed large communities their after 700 AD.

*armenian
meant to say true he does look armenian

>literally indecipherable from a Southern Italian or Greek
no

Hazaras are not pure Mongols they are mixed with the local afghan people at the time
Source Ethnic Afghan

>Source Ethnic Afghan
Why do you and your Iranian neighbors LARP as Aryans?

ye

>700 AD.
What happened in 700 AD? I thought the Umayyad invasion was a failure.

have you seen a Hazara? They themselves seen they are from Mongolia.

Are we not?

They're literally are Aryans
''Iran'' is modern pronunciation of classical/Avestan word ''Aryan''

>The Modern Persian word Īrān (ایران) derives immediately from Middle Persian Ērān (Pahlavi spelling: ʼyrʼn), first attested in an inscription that accompanies the investiture relief of the first Sassanid king Ardashir I at Naqsh-e Rustam.[2] In this inscription, the king's Middle Persian appellation is ardašīr šāhān šāh ērān while in the Parthian language inscription that accompanies the Middle Persian one the king is titled ardašīr šāhān šāh aryān (Pahlavi: ... ʼryʼn) both meaning king of kings of Iranians.[citation needed]

>The gentilic ēr- and ary- in ērān and aryān derives from Old Iranian *arya-[2] (Old Persian airya-, Avestan airiia-, etc.), meaning "Aryan",[2] in the sense of "of the Iranians".[2][3] This term is attested as an ethnic designator in Achaemenid inscriptions and in Zoroastrianism's Avesta tradition,[4][n 1]

Yes, I've been to Afghanistan several times. Many Hazaras I've seen look significantly different than Mongols. Besides they're facial structure a good percentage have green eyes like the ethnic afghans.

What were your trips to Afghanistan like? Is it safe for a Christian American to visit?

Their*

No. The original Iranian peoples were originally Nordic, just like Scythians, the pure unmixed Aryans who had Nordic skulls and lighter pigmentation. You just stole their identity and culture.

read

Nordic? You mean, like, from the Urals?

jews are like cancer or parasites eating palestine

are x white? threads are fucking stupid
terms like white and black have no real definition, they are defined at the whim of the person using it.
me personally I'd consider all those middle eastern motherfuckers white.
It makes no sense anyway because I've heard yanks call jews white but arabs non-white even though they're the same fucking thing. I've even heard white people call Greeks, Italians and Turks non-white or "something else".

>No. The original Iranian peoples were originally Nordic, just like Scythians, the pure unmixed Aryans who had Nordic skulls and lighter pigmentation. You just stole their identity and culture.
Racial realist WE WUZ bullshit revisionism with a dash of ignorance towards human biology.
Source for any of that?

If you could speak dari fluently, then you should be safe to travel to places like Kabul. id probably reccomend for you to travel with a ethnic afghan just in case

ashkenazi jews are whiter than greeks, italians, Spaniards and turks though. the are more ashkenazi jews with blue eyes than french people with blue eyes

Not exactly Nordic but they were white
They preserve some semblance of their old tradition but not their racial purity
They were described in old texts like by Herodotus for example to be red haired with light eyes

Yes but it's called the Nordic phenotype. This is how it goes

Indo-Europeans develop Sintashta culture ---> Indo-Europeans start migrating/invading everywhere ---> Indo-Europeans meet the original Iranians/Dravidians and mix with them while Sintasha culture becomes dominant *thousands of years later* WE WUZ ARYAN N SHIEET

Because they're genetically closer to modern Europeans than """swarthy""" Afghans or Indians

polishgenes.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/badasses-of-bronze-age-analysis-of.html

The phenotype is (barely) still alive in some places within Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India. Pic related for example, one of the rarer Nordic Kurds.

>pic
Guy looks really Russian lmao
Nordid, but not in German/Scandi we-wuzing sense.

Are you trying to link phenotype and haplogroup?

Scythians and Tocharians were all blond, brown and red haired but mostly blond at the beginning.

Haploshit is a meme. Fact is barely any Iranics or Indics look like the people they LARP as.

Im talking about ancient Persians by the time of Achaemenids and Alexander conquest, so they're probably a bit swarthier than their northern counterpart, but still look white

Meant for

you must be new here

But thats true tho

lol no
south german women got huge tits

Iirc, Herodotus was talking about the elite. We don't know what the average Persian was like then. Probably the same as they are now.

Also fyi, by Nordic I don't mean Scandi. I mean the Nordic people.

The average person from the Caucasus is more similar to Azerbaijanis, not Persians.

Genotype>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Phenotype

Because you say so? You know we can actually measure the ancestral and genetic ties between populations and not rely on anyones gut feeling,right?

>Iraqi Baathist
Hello, my Australian friend

The Safavaids, Afrashids, and Qajars routinely forcibly moved large numbers of Georgians and Circassians from the Caucasus to Northern Iran which probably affected the results.

Modern day Iranians don't even cluster to ancient Iranians like the Scythians.

But there's no strict racial segregation in Iran at the time, unlike India with their Aryan-Dravidian divide and strict caste system, The elite of Iran at the time was native to Iran itself, not outsider:

>In the Dna and Dse, Darius and Xerxes describe themselves as "an Achaemenid, a Persian, son of a Persian, and an Aryan, of Aryan stock".[28] Although Darius the Great called his language arya- ("Iranian"),[28] modern scholars refer to it as Old Persian[28] because it is the ancestor of the modern Persian language.[29]

>Unlike the Sanskrit ā́rya- (Aryan), the Old Iranian term has solely an ethnic meaning.[20][21] Today, the Old Iranian arya- remains in ethno-linguistic names such as Iran, Alan, Ir, and Iron.[22][23][24][25]

I think its fair to say they only really got ''browned'' by the time of Islamic conquest

>Palestine
No such thing

Slavs are like cancer or parasite eating turkistan region

lmao

>But there's no strict racial segregation in Iran at the time
I wouldn't say the segregation was intended to be racial. But I read a bunch of studies talking about how the elite were White unlike the the general population. They would have been pretty classist and not brown desu. I'll try to find them for you.

>unlike India with their Aryan-Dravidian divide and strict caste system
It's not well known but the caste system was enforced pretty late after the Indo-European invasions (nearly 500-1000 years iirc). By the time it was India was already finished.

>I think its fair to say they only really got ''browned'' by the time of Islamic conquest
No the elite just got massacred. You can see it historically with Persia never being as bright as it was before.

>central asians
>white skin
Go out and see asians irl, not all of them look like kpop singers you deluded faggot

They are as brown as brownies

Proof?

what a dumb question