/brit/

shia edition

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.ca/a/Jaguar/XE/Edmonton/Alberta/5_35529035_20044278927706/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=5_15_15
youtube.com/watch?v=DHh-SJC9L0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nonced his own niece

sue

need a qt gf to cuddle

what if someone accuses May of sexually harassing them

Baggage themed insult

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

What's this meme that Britain rains a lot

rains about once a month in the south

the goal
autotrader.ca/a/Jaguar/XE/Edmonton/Alberta/5_35529035_20044278927706/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=5_15_15

you deny it fervently

would you believe that someone with this very foot posts here

>So there I am right.
>In uni.
>On the way to a lecture
>Bloke comes up to me out of nowhere
>Asks me if I go to church
>For some reason I say yes
>He asks how often
>For some reason I say every week
>He asks if I want to attend a bible reading session with him
>For some reason I say yes
>Asks for my phone number
>Gave him a fake one
>He calls it in front of me, obviously it doesn't go off
>Say, "oh no, that was my old one, here's my new one"
>gave him my ACTUAL number
>Now on Friday I'm going to a bible reading session and missing a lecture simply because I'm too much of a pussy to say no

hope it comes with a warranty

Not interested in these runts talking about how runty they are

runt

True desu

*posts*

groin still aches

first time I've seen black wheels make a car look ugly

>protestants

thanks lad, needed this

all the anti-white rhetoric coming from the left is starting to get to me. genuinely fear for my future toobh

chaturbate dot com graphique_217

Strabo's life was characterized by extensive travels. He journeyed to Egypt and Kush, as far west as coastal Tuscany and as far south as Ethiopia in addition to his travels in Asia Minor and the time he spent in Rome. Travel throughout the Mediterranean and Near East, especially for scholarly purposes, was popular during this era and was facilitated by the relative peace enjoyed throughout the reign of Augustus (27 BC – AD 14). He moved to Rome in 44 BC, and stayed there, studying and writing, until at least 31 BC. In 29 BC, on his way to Corinth (where Augustus was at the time), he visited the island of Gyaros in the Aegean Sea. Around 25 BC, he sailed up the Nile until reaching Philae,[n 2] after which point there is little record of his proceedings until AD 17.

#ladsontour

That's a hand.

shia aw kuffaw

Reckon 190 turbo nonce sees the pink of raw chicken and fucks it because it reminds him of his nieces Fanny (the only fanny he’s ever had)

uk actually has quite low level of rainfall, and some areas have unusually low levels of rainfall for europe and further afield eg eastern parts of england ("In some years rainfall totals in Essex and South Suffolk can be below 450 millimetres (17.7 in) - less than the average annual rainfall in Jerusalem, Beirut and even some semi-arid parts of the world")

weather is shit not because of rain, but because most of the year its just overcast and mild temperatures; rarely gets very hot in summer, rarely gets very cold in winter

runt life

Who are you quoting?

>Pleasure in being praised is not Pride. The child who is patted on the back for doing a lesson well, the woman whose beauty is praised by her lover, the saved soul to whom Christ says, 'Well done,' are pleased and ought to be. For here the pleasure lies not in what you are but in the fact that you have pleased someone you wanted (and rightly wanted) to please. The trouble begins when you pass from thinking, 'I have pleased him; all is well,' to thinking, 'What a fine person I must be to have done it.' The more you delight in yourself and the less you delight in the praise, the worse you are becoming. When you delight wholly in yourself and do not care about the praise at all, you have reached the bottom. That is why vanity, though it is the sort of Pride which shows most on the surface, is really the least bad and most pardonable sort. The vain person wants praise, applause, admiration, too much and is always angling for it. It is a fault, but a child-like and even (in an odd way) a humble fault. It shows that you are not yet completely contented with your own admiration. You value other people enough to want them to look at you. You are, in fact, still human.

God works in mysterious ways.

Got the garlic farts

*wafts it over to you*

Not sure if this is noncery or just an attempt at avoiding licencing payments.

>The real black, diabolical Pride, comes when you look down on others so much that you do not care what they think of you. Of course, it is very right, and often our duty, not to care what people think of us, if we do so for the right reason; namely, because we care so incomparably more what God thinks. But the Proud man has a different reason for not caring. He says 'Why should I care for the applause of that rabble as if their opinion were worth anything? And even if their opinions were of value, am I the sort of man to blush with pleasure at a compliment like some chit of a girl at her first dance? No, I am an integrated, adult personality. All I have done has been done to satisfy my own ideals—or my artistic conscience—or the traditions of my family—or, in a word, because I'm That Kind of Chap. If the mob like it, let them. They're nothing to me.' In this way real thorough-going pride may act as a check on vanity; for, as I said a moment ago, the devil loves 'curing' a small fault by giving you a great one. We must try not to be vain, but we must never call in our Pride to cure our vanity.

I don't know
I looked up the statistics a while ago and we're about average with the rest of the world

people probably mix up rain with gloomy overcast sky

>no licensing fees
Thank fuck for that.

UK more like U GAY ahahaha

CS Lewis?

When did the woman choose her beauty?

Got the have eaten steak for every dinner in the past two weeks farts

Got hard when I read lolita

ever heard of makeup

He isn't saying anything about choice there.

Aus-GAY-lia bringing the heat.

When you see an item on the internet vs when it arrives

got the semen farts lads

ahhh yes like 400mb of my phone memory disappears for no reason

Fucking android

Ben Shapiro's Sister Gets DESTROYED By My Cock

Have you had a poz guy spear his love juice into your rectum?

Good post

Chad?

Yes hello

guess who has a new ringtone
youtube.com/watch?v=DHh-SJC9L0c

Buy an iPhone

>chogborts
howling

Englishman
Scotsman
Welshman
Irishman
Frenchman
German

But... American man?

If you want to join our club then sort your yourself out.. pathetic

I became a Catholic by being accosted by some Latin mass society people in the middle of a pleasant walk and getting invited to a Sung Latin mass.

McMan

Business idea: encourage people to become Catholics by giving them cheap sex with nuns

hate to say i told you so

Aisha

Three of my aunts are nuns and I've spent quite a few summers at nun convents as a lad, it was fun tbqh. Good women overall.

No sex though.

atodaso julian, i fuckin atodaso

what level of irony is america on

What do you bongs think about the Irish?

IN AN INTERSTELLAR BUUUUUURST
I AM BACK TO SAVE THE UUUUUUUNIIIIIIIIVERSE

just watched the first Blade runner after a very long time of putting it off and I must say with the amount of expectation I had I feel overwhelmingly underwhelmed, feels like nothing happened in the film

I love my grandma

traitorous niggers

once our empire is restored ireland will be annexed and the people will be forced into potato farming

hate em (and anyone with ir*sh heritage (aka yanks))

social media influencer
media
inflluencer

britain is just little ireland

make a post you cunts

no

why won't someone do this to me? i actually want someone to do it. don't want to be a pathetic runt going to a church all by myself without being invited

>tfw I'm secretly 100% genetically irish but nobody knows

come home white man

I'm liverpool which is an irish enclave la

how thick is too thick for piss

I once literally pissed what looked like pulp ("""fruity bits""" for brits)

Never realised there was any animosity between the two countries until quite a few years back, thought of them like scotland until my dad says that if his dad had known his mum was irish they likely would never have married

you disgust me

top 3 kino you have seen this year?

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE
FUCKING COME AT ME GOVERNMENT

do americans really do this?

in no particular order

wind river
that planet of the apes film
baby driver

honourable mention: trainspotting 2

Sounds like a fungal infection.

Hello brits

love it when canadians make posts like this as if canadians are that much different than americans

hello jap

very poor taste.
i did enjoy wind river though

you've never been to canada