Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLt2344AvTE
youtube.com/watch?v=qo8zKhd4Cf0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg
youtube.com/watch?v=TncdhLGjFTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a leech of american culture

America-lite.

If you want to visit true Canadian culture, visit Québec. THEY have culture, they don't speak this mutty English language

Appropriation of english, french and native culture but not as strong or meaningful as either.

It varies by region. Just like there is no one universal burger culture.

Poutine
Maple syrup
Hockey
"We are totally different from America"

That's it

This, also i want to know if they have real culture, like ancient culture. I can barely think of anything they were known from the past.
The same with australians and americans i guess americans have, ahh, mm, well i don't know.

>real culture
no XDD
>ancient culture
no, except WE WUZ FUR TRADERS AND SHIIET
you forgot tim hortons :DDDD

Americas bitch

Quebec has culture, Canada doesn't.

Come to Vancouver gweilo

Whites are a minority here, or they're all hicks like in Quebec

Hockey
Poutine
CW shows
Avril

Selling native-looking merchandise with symbols and stuff they don't really understand because they wiped out the natives. Except for Nunavut.

God, canada sounds so lame.

We have no culture. That is the redpill.

slightly more Britishized American culture.
Think U.S., the queen, and smugness.

>canadian culture
made me chuckle tbqh

>Canadian culture
The Liberal party changes it every time they are elected

>AH FUGGHKIG LAFF

>SHMUGGIE MS PENT COMIQ

>this autistic leaf that starts spamming orcposting (despite not understanding the point of the meme) any time someone says anything negative about leafland
Wew, looks like the CIDF is out in force tonight, lads.

>LADS
>LADS
>I BRITEESH NOT ORC

These are canadians

Here's a quick rundown:
>Mongorian/Steppes/Nomadic North Asian peoples cross Bering Strait land bridge in ancient times before it is submerged hundreds of years later
>Doing their usual shit but in the plains and forests of pre-Canada, start to diverge and develop in different directions
>Now ranging from "Pirate" to "Cowboy" times
>Indigenous natives being aboriginal an living off the land an shiet
>Got they own territories an nations an different cultures based on region an shiet
>Never seen a human what ain't one of them
>English and French start coming in all friendly-like, being all "Hey let's be friends, we can all keep our own space and not fuck with each other"
>Injuns like "Yeah man that's cool, you're weird as fuck and this is kinda sudden, but you're really friendly and have been giving/trading cool fancy future stuff with us so we good, let's commemorate this business"
>England's/France's established areas/routes start colliding
>America wants to get a piece of the action
>Big fucking war happens all across the nation and even into America, with the Indigenous peoples caught in the middle, being forced or coerced to one of the three sides if not forming rebel groups, some of which were successful
>Eventually Britain wins, owns most of Canada by legal rights of European war laws, ends up forgetting/neglecting/breaking promises and treaties with Abbos, and trying to force-assimilate them in the process, in a friendlier but less-successful process than how Americans just went for the kill.
>France gets 2nd place and gets a little province for themselves. They were also in on the "Hey sorry but fuck you Injuns it's wartime" thing
>America is told to get the fuck out. We burn their White House down once when they try to fuck with us.
>They cry really hard, we feel bad, and promise not to bring it up in the future
>We still bring it up once in a while for bants because we know they can beat us up now

Oh and then there's WWI. Canadians tore it up in the Great War.

We didn't really do anything too noteworthy in WWII, or basically any time after that. Nothing that I can immediately recall, at least.

>We didn't really do anything too noteworthy in WWII
The Dutch might disagree

leeching off of Québec's culture

>Quebec
>culture
Speaking French strangely and being Catholic hardly count for much.

>We didn't really do anything too noteworthy in WWII, or basically any time after that.
Dieppe Raid
D-Day
Liberation of the Netherlands
Suez Crisis
JTF-2
Operation Yellow Ribbon

That's just off the top of my head, and it excludes all the crazy internal shit like the Oka and October Crises.

>We burn their White House
>We

b-but muh fried potatoes and shiiieet, muh maple syrup :DDD

Poutine is Quebecois and 95% of the worlds maple syrup comes from Quebec

It's the only country where women make the first move because the men are afraid of being accused of sexual harassment.

You missed the Sweden thread.

unironcally a pretty great country. Imagine America but without all the problems.

as a New Yorker I'd choose to stay here if given the option but Canada is still quite nice.

t. butthurt wannabe yankee
youtube.com/watch?v=qo8zKhd4Cf0

>dood we have maple syrup and folk songs
Natives invented maple syrup and everyone has folk singers including Anglo-Canada, topkek.

The Maritimes have good folk songs and a nice culture that's for sure, I respect them. Anything to the right of Quebec is just dull and a copy paste of the states. It's just what it is, no hate. You guys really get butthurt when it's brought up though :^)

>not an argument
>Anything to the right of Quebec is just dull and a copy paste of the states
The intelligent """""French"""""" Canadian poster strikes again.

Was that your comeback?

>not an argument
When you get a comeback and understand basic geography you can reply to me.

will that help?

Idk, he looks a little too white to represent you :^)

They don't have culture, Irochesi (Indians who inhabited Canada before) had some, but they're no more.

Quebecer here, Maritimes have culture for sure
The territories do, too
Manitoba and Saskatchewan have their own quiet prairie thing going
BC, Alberta, and Ontario are essentially America light, although thankfully still not as conservative

subhuman low tier Anglocucks just like inbred australians mutt

Lmao I just saw you in the Walmart thread
Belgian French is très adorable

diversity is our strength

Imagine American culture but remove everyone who isn't a cuck. Also add a bit of french.

none of you are correct
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

So I am?

nope
didn’t see your post since the time interval between mine and yours is 17 seconds

>he's this slow
classic leaf lol

Yea I’m on my phone, would be a lot easier to do shit if I was on computer but whatevs

Amerimutts have Anasazi and Cahokia

Leafs are phoneposters confirmed. You have been defeated.

The better but more boring version of America. America with proper governance, proper English, low gun crime and Commonwealth ties. Also beavers.

PROOF there s anything wong with posting on phone
Pro tip; you can’t

America without the mass shootings.

American culture with less optimism, more non-confrontation and desire to just be left alone.

As a country, it's capitalism, plain and simple, but by region, you find some interesting things.

Quebec has a French/Métis thing, but even that changes by region. Nothing is nearly as crazy as Montreal, but nowhere else in Canada manages to pull off modern gothic nearly as well.

Ottawa prides itself on being a bit of a tourist trap, but all in all it's the poster-child of Canadianism - clean, business-polite, bilingual, welcoming beyond what it can really handle.

Toronto is best taken by neighbourhood. Otherwise it's literally America-lite. The downtown core is almost literally business only. They live and breathe commerce. There are hipstery gentrification areas, and some pretty cool "heritage" and "cultural" areas.

The East coast fades from French to ultimately bastard-Irish, but they're basically a bunch of friendly down-home drunks. They treat visitors like family. It gets a little run down in rural areas, but these people seem to make the best of what they have, no matter how much or how little.

The Prairies are the conservative, white zone. The landscape is boring, and the architecture, but there's usually some shenanigans to be had.

The west coast has some of the most beautiful, intimidatingly serene scenery in the country, and the people tend to match that. Chinatown Vancouver is even a bit calmer than others (not much), despite being right next to third-world Canada. Victoria is what Seattle dreams of being... or if it had less serial murder and more sunshine.

youtube.com/watch?v=TncdhLGjFTE

>Redpill me on Canadian culture, Sup Forums

Half way between Europe and America. All the best of both and none of the Negatives.

>The Prairies are the conservative, white zone.
Depends on whether you're going into the urban centres or the rural areas. Calgary and Edmonton are very liberal these days, Regina has a massive Chinese population, and Saskatoon and Winnipeg are native central.

accurate post

Hence the shenanigans.

Winnipeg was always a good time... at least until the cops showed up.

Calgary was... Calgary. Straight, grey lines, and then Kensington.

>despite being right next to third-world Canada

Huh?

Main and Hastings... epicentre of some bizarre cultural experiment. Drugs, violence, child prostitution. Cops allegedly don't patrol there; they only go in when ordered to.