I just leave this here

I just leave this here

Wh*Tes are truly pathetic, Dr. Wayne doesn't need to spill his soul out to receive pussy, he wrote all his lyrics to and from work. While the greasy mutt wrote his after crying from being dumped by his gf. Pity.

Shawn Mendes is Canadian

wow, way to make whites look like pussies lmao

>WHITES

BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Black here
Even white German rappers are great but UK rappers are obnoxious. Why?
They (try to) act like Niggas from L.A. and end up looking like fools.
You're not tough. You don't have guns. You don't go "pop pop nigga". You're surrounded by 20 pale skinny chavs and a few muzzies. Your accent is fucked and any foreigner has a better sound than a black british man. Your lyrics are shit. All you can rap about is shoplifting some sweets with your mates at Tesco's or whatever lame shop you have. You've never faced actual racism like we do in America. You've been accepted by everyone. Poles have it worse than you in the UK. Fuck off, you're not "hard" and I've met 5'6" Welshmen who can kick you and your mates "arses". Go die. Even canadian blacks like Drake (softest in the game lmao) are 10x more qualified to rap about "dat hood lyfe" than you are.

Try again sweetie

Blacks are the GOAT's in music desu

what a horrible pasta

it's not a pasta Raul I genuinely hate Uk blacks and so do most american Kingz here
look at any videos the BBC makes on racism towards blacks. Notice the black british women speaking for us

>You've never faced actual racism like we do in America

topkek you got me.

Their burner is actyally a bottle of sulfuric acid tho

Portugalian*

some brit made a thread like a week ago talking about drugs in his "hood" and when I told him to khs he told me that I don't know what its like to have to survive on the streets

It genuinely irritates me wheb black girls claim others are stealing their culture when they constantly straighten their hair

and in beyonces case, dye it blond

some black people have natural straight hair because of their ancestors being raped by whities

>some
No, 0%.

Never in my life seen a black with straight hair, no mulattos quadroons etc..

Shawn Mendes is a bottom bitch

No they dont

Did they turn the world into good or otherwise though?

>some black people have natural straight hair
you're thinking of asians