Why do you guys hate burgers? ;_;

Why do you guys hate burgers? ;_;

Their flimsy arteries cannot handle two tons of cholesterol entering their bloodstream at mach ten

I thought i bought chicken nuggets but in reality i bought a chicken burger

more bang for you buck

burger king here doesn't cut it

Most people don't hate burgers

>not buying the 50 piece
you dun goofed

Theyre actually retards. Burgers are very delicioso

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?

It contradicts a lifestyle of doing efforts to try to appear healthy

I don't hate them, I actually like them very much, can't beat a steak and pork chop torta tho

I think that Americans should just admit that burgers are pretty gross. They're super greasy, often stacked in such a way that they're awkward and uncomfortable to hold due to their size, and lacking in any sort of healthy component to balance out the meal.

It's pretty lame that they're the go-to restaurant food that's widely available in the US.

>lacking in any sort of healthy component to balance out the meal.

It's beef. Stop buying burgers from Mcdonalds.

i love burgers

Massive superiority complex, arrogant even while trying to be morally superior.

>nice protein
>vegetables, fruit, and dairy
>also fats and carbs for energy

There is nothing unhealthy about burgers you cuck

Only homemade ones tho. Not junk food trash.

awww, love you too world

Who the fuck hates burgers?

G*rm*ns

Burgers (+egg) are top tier. Tastes like God's jizz.

Why do you have this clingy, shallow need to be liked by everyone? You don't half piss and whine

>Why do you have this clingy, shallow need to be liked by everyone?
Because nobody does

It's generally the greasier and less appealing cuts of beef, ground up. Lacking in any sort of vegetables, and usually served with fried starch.

You're deluding yourself if you think that having a fast food burger is really that much worse than a burger anywhere else.

it's cause we're usually half pissed on wine

Them being greasy is what makes them fucking delicious

The longer I look at it, the more temping it becomes. It is like what Nietzsche said "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.".

shut the fuck up faggot

that's a lot of fries

Holy fuck. Those fries. Put them in my mouth daddy
But yes egg on a burger is the absolute best topping. Same with pizza

For you

>enjoy your meal, sir

Just had to get his fucking ass shoes in there to make the photo complete manure

>be thai
>move to NYC
>become a chef
>become rich taking pictures of yourself holding food with designer shoes on
Dog bless

>But yes egg on a burger is the absolute best topping.
>not bacon, cheese, or guac

Never had it on a pizza. Guess I'll try it next time desu

>50-piece
what is this, I thought they only came in 40-piece volumes

>guac
Jeb!, plz

>He's never had a breakfast pizza
Surprised you haven't kys'ed yourself yet.

We don't dislike burgers but just AMERICAN BURGERS. Especially those from McDonald's are such rubbish.

fuck beer

mmmmm

>but just AMERICAN BURGERS
>mcdolan's is gross, so let me tell you about America...
Then whatever you're eating isn't a burger, Kim. I won't disagree with you about McDonald's, but I don't believe you're any sort of connoisseur of American burgers by any stretch. In any honest appraisal of American burgers, you never consider fast food. Never.

Mate, Wendy's is pretty great. We've just got shitty HJ's (Burger King knock off) and the dog shit that is served at Maccas.

I don't

its fast food, its not proper food
its something to eat if you dont have time for a proper meal, but shouldnt be often