Are russians considered to be people of color in the west? Would I receive gibs if I were to immigrate?

Are russians considered to be people of color in the west? Would I receive gibs if I were to immigrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum
en.metapedia.org/wiki/White_Rex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. You're white and would probably get your ass kicked here.

No. Western people considers all Russians to be white even the Tatars and Yakuts. Although i believe Chechens with refugee status in Sweden can get gibs.

But I'm not white.

You're white. No worries. Repubs love you because Trump likes Russia. Libs like you because you're a foreigner

>Western people considers all Russians to be white
But this is wrong. Russians are not considered to be white.

Russians are Yellow Men of Color so yes you can come receive my gibbs

i am interested in it too.
if some very liberal girl in the west can't reject an arab guy for example and always has sex with him if he asks, does it mean i can do the same as he does and she won't ever reject me because it would make her look racist?

Nikita Rakhimovich, if you are not white because of your apparent meme heritage, that doesn't mean, that majority of Russians are like that

Russians are only PoC's if they are Caucasian, Turkic, or from one of the many Siberian ethnicities, otherwise you're just a pasty basic white "person".

Also this. Can anyone answer seriously, please?

Just make sure you have a really fucking foreign sounding name and a fucking heavy accent. In other words; make it clear you're Russian. Russians are seen as exotics here in USA. (Unless you are in places like New York)

>white even the Tatars and Yakuts
>Yakuts
No way, they're literally Asiatic.

>libs like russians

>Yakuts
lol, I guess Mongolians and Han are white too.

The only reason Russians keep appearing in movies and games as villain and get attacked constantly in media or internet is because Russians are seen as white.

You're a white pig, a warmongering one to boot, so liberal Western girl will reject you and criticize you.

>White? No, I am pure Turkic

OR because of the fact that a large portion of Slavic countries were once part of the USSR, and

Communism=Biggest enemy of everything American.

I guess the concept just stuck around because people liked the tension from the cold war (That and we don't have many Russians so nobody's really offended)

In the US at least, unless you are visibly ethnically tan (as opposed to a tan white guy) you will be considered white.
>if some very liberal girl in the west can't reject an arab guy for example and always has sex with him if he asks, does it mean i can do the same as he does and she won't ever reject me because it would make her look racist?
Kek, this isn't how it works. if you're non-white, she'll probably reject you, period. Western women virtue signal in public, not in the bedroom.

Not unless you have the extremely mongoloid looks of a Central Asian.

Ok, what the fuck. So, Germans were trying to kill us because we are not white and now we are suddenly white? I want gibs and affirmative action.

Funnily enough Turkic Russians claim to be ethnic Russian when living in USA to get white American girls. I saw in Instagram a few weeks ago this stereotypical blonde American girl dating this Tatar guy called Aslan, i talked to her and she really believes she is dating an ethnic Russian.

stupid pic. a chechen, a dagestani etc. ARE russian in a sense that they are citizens of russia

Don't listen to what it says, an Amerigoblin made it

Their plan was to kill all Turkic mongoloid Russians and keep white Russians as slaves.

Chances are the Ivan Drago looking Russians would be Germanicized just like they were trying to do with Poles. A Russian like pic related fits better into their "Aryan ideal" than the majority of the German population.

>Nonetheless, despite Nazi Germany's official racism, the extermination of the native populations of the countries of Eastern Europe was not always necessary, because the Racial policy of Nazi Germany regarded some Eastern European peoples as being of Aryan-Nordic stock, especially the local leaders.[61] On March 4, 1941, Himmler introduced the German People's List (Deutsche Volksliste), the purpose of it being to segregating the inhabitants of German occupied territories into categories of desirability according to criteria.[62] In the same memorandum, Himmler advocated the kidnapping of children who appeared to be Nordic because it would "remove the danger that this subhuman people (Untermenschenvolk) of the East through such children might acquire a leader class from such people of good blood, which would be dangerous for us because they would be our equals."[63][64] According to Himmler, the destruction of the Soviet Union would have led to the exploit of millions of peoples as slave labor in the occupied territories and the eventual re-population of the areas with Germans.[65]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum

>white russians
So does this count brunettes and other dark haired white people? Or just Aryans?

The picture is not saying they're not Russian, it's just saying that they're NOT ethnic Russian, there is the Russian ethnic group and the Russian nationality, it's important to differentiate between the two. Especially to foreigners.

It's made by White-Rex, i just got it from their Tumblr because it's easier to browse than shitbook.

>White Rex is a Russia-based mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion, clothing, and sports gear company that advocates pan-European pride. White Rex encourages all Europeans to embrace the warrior traditions of their ancestors, and aims to turn its contestants, win or lose, from boys into men. The company organizes hardcore punk concerts in tandem with its fighting tournaments, and encourages a healthy lifestyle for fighters, fans, and the Russian nation. It refuses sponsorship from alcohol and tobacco companies, and has set breaking the image of the Russian as a drinker as one of its key goals.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/White_Rex

They're good people.

No.
The W*st hates Russia for being homophobic despite the fact that the fact that it is even legal makes it less homophobic than dozens of countries, but it's PC to pick on them because they're white >inb4 >russia >white (they perceived that way by most).

>White Rex is a Russia-based mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion, clothing, and sports gear company that advocates pan-European pride.
Yeah. "Russian" based.

The Nazi party didn't even have high standards for their "Germanic ideal". Chances are most ethnic Russians would be accepted.

I just posted that guy because he is an extreme example, it's a phenotype that everyone assumes to be Scandinavian even though it only predominantly appears in Finland, Estonia, Lithuania and Russia, but it's certainly a phenotype that Nazis would worship as "Aryan".

xe-xe

lol no
you gonna work as any other eastern european