Other urls found in this thread:

pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp
youtube.com/watch?v=BXhtZHn3vDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for OC acknowledgement.

dead thread, dead country, dead culture

>Ireland will die in your lifetime

hows it getting on lads? I'm waiting for the post

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'VE FUCKING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD IT

What are you lads planning on doing on this utterly miserable day?

I'm experiencing the joy of having the privilege of studying Italian vocabulary, might go and buy some shoes later and then normie things in the evening, what about you?

studying network shite

>network shite
Mind developing a bit?

LAN, WAN, SAN, MAN, internet protocols, routers, layers, etc.

I still have nightmares on the OSI model

When I look in the mirror, all I see is wasted potential. With my superior intellect, I could truly have been someone amazing. The kind of man who could change the very nature of civilisation into something better. But because of the sickening fucking human beings who have molded me into the miserable fucking creature I am today, I am instead a mentally ill degenerate who has achieved nothing, has no friends, has never experienced love, and flies completely off the fucking handle any time the precious illusion of being some all-knowing computer wizard is shat on by the excess despair of reality.l

Unironically this except I'm a massive fucking retard in every capacity

Who is responsible for such a splendid OP?

>this utterly miserable day
Is it any more miserable than every other day of the week?

>kind of man who could change the very nature of civilisation into something better
Got a great kek out of this. Perfect lunchtime humour, thanks user!

>studying network shite
For college or just yourself?

>nightmares on the OSI model
That Layer 3 is pretty scary alright desu.

>3 (You)s
t-thanks

>3 (You)s
First three of the posts I quoted or the first two and last one? Those are my guesses.

First three. I've been having quite a turbulent day. Don't feel like studying at all now.

I love the OSI model. Really makes sense once your doing any sort of network programming...
Kinda made everything make sense once I realized that data is created in layer 7 and encapsulated by each successive lower layer and then sent and then has do be unwrapped from layer 1 to be read

>Don't feel like studying
For college is it?

yes

Back to work.

Longford looks so lonely.

>just found out that my sister is having sex outside of wedlock
What do?

How did you find out? Watching her fuck some lad is a no-no.

What gives you that impression?
Honour killing

Just finished wanking to a map of Ireland.

Will guess he found her birth control pills.

I got to grips with it but found it daunting at first and was never a big fan of modules on the networking or architecture side.

Give me fifteen minutes and I'll get started on Luxembourg, although to be fair it's a rather small map and it doesn't get me very excited.

>sister's bf broke up with her via text

Do you dislike your sister?

>Luxembourg
>Fuxembourg
>Fuck some bourg

It could be worse. She could be engaged to a south Dublin protestant Trinity graduate from an English family.

Yes. Quite a lot. The only bad thing about this is that she'll likely be even moodier for a while.
Still even if I didn't hate her I'd still be glad it's over considering he's in college and she's still in secondary. It's only two years in the difference but that's a big divide at that age.

My deepest condolences.

>Still even if I didn't hate her I'd still be glad it's over considering he's in college and she's still in secondary. It's only two years in the difference but that's a big divide at that age.
Two years is fine and secondary school girls in the LC cycle love having college bfs since the lads are still retarded at that age, particularly if they come from segregated schools.

Honour Killing
But you can always leech off of his family
Are you going to beat him up?

Cherish your Grandmothers if you still have yours lads

It's been two years and I miss my nanny so much

It's been a year and a half for me. Still not over it, don't think I ever will be.

The old lung-cancer got of all of my grandparents but I was never that close to them, it still makes me quite sad when I have to visit their graves on all-saints day and think about what could have been

I want a harem of cute redheads.

All of mine are gone but I have fond memories of them, particularly one grandmother. The character of Mrs Brown actually reminds me a lot of her since she used to have a very direct and cynical way of speaking and liked to make inappropriate jokes to make our parents squirm for the amusement of her grandkids.
I remember one time she said she only played the lotto when the jackpot was over €8 million so that she'd have enough to give €1m to each grandchild. It never occurred to me at the time that she planned to not give her actual children anything but that thorniness seemed to be her way.
A pity she was old fashioned in her will and left everything to my uncle despite him not even being the oldest child.

I wish I had a surviving grandfather. My grandad died when my dad was a teenager and my daideo died when I was only 2. My earliest memory is back at his house two weeks after his funeral playing with my cousins.

My granny used to like Mrs. Brown, but then she'd say she hated it if any of us were in the room while it was on. I think she just felt awkward watching something with dirty jokes while there were people with her. She also said the actor looked better as a woman than he did as a man.

>A pity she was old fashioned in her will and left everything to my uncle despite him not even being the oldest child
It would be old fashioned if she left it to the eldest. It doesn't seem right to leave everything to one child I agree but I also hate the idea that the oldest is somehow more deserving just for being the oldest.

One of my earliest memories is from back when I was three ,my grandfather would always give me his pocket watch (it was the watch of his grandfather who was a stationmaster in the inter-war years) and I believe I dropped it and broke it, but he only laughed and gave me the broken watch,he died later that year,my mother always tells me that I'm quite similar to him

What's /éire/'s oldest memory?

I think it was a farming background mentality where everything was supposed to be left to the eldest son.

We're all gonna be okay /eíre/

I love you guys

>What's /éire/'s oldest memory?
The previous story, except there's more to it. My actual memory of the day is going up to the front door and stealing the key out of the lock. I don't know why or if I had a reason, I think it was just that the keychain looked appealing. Anyways I thought I was being very sneaky and no one would know I had it, but a photograph from the day proves that my idea of sneaky was holding it very visibly at my side instead of in my pocket or somewhere. The adults knew full well I had it and found it funny so they didn't try taking it off me.

I remember my mother throwing my favourite crayon into the fire since I was drawing on the walls with it. It was a really scarring experience, I must have been 2 or 3 at the time.

>/eíre/

You did this on purpose didn't you?

>having a sister
LE MAO

>Dublin City has the highest percentage of unhealthy people in Ireland. Just 82.8% of people in Dublin City said their health was good according to the Central Statistics Office (CSO).

Looks like the diet of heroin and spice bags isn't working out for them.

Might hack someone's wifi for the craic.

Don't think many people use WEP anymore

are there any irish-nationalist steam groups i could join?

>there any irish-nationalist steam groups
Yes.
>i could join
Would have to prove your loyalty first.

i keep shilling for you lads in /brit/ and i regularly buy guinness and kilkenny
also believe that ireland should be unified

What games do you play?

You a /balt/ poster?

Home.

>could be engaged to a south Dublin protestant Trinity graduate from an English family
Is this worse than being engaged to a knacker woman? Asking for a friend.

I wish I had the money to buy Kilkenny. Then I could sell it for a better county.

It's probably the stress of living there too.

where i'm from they sell it at 1.30 EUR for a 33cl, bit of a crime to be quite honest with you.

Does everyone in /balt/ post anime?
Few times I've been there it seems like everyone does and is lewd talking all of the time.

>spice bags
Are these an Irish phenomena or do other countries have them?

yeah anime is a /balt/ staple but not all posters are homosexuals thankfully.

seems like your general is very anime friendly too though

Anime is life

Wanna play cards against humanity?

pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp
Filter by:Hitagi
Pass:Baka

What's Dublin like to live in? I live up north but there's an internship I'm looking at, it'd be too far to commute every day realistically so I'd likely have to leave home.

>your general is very anime friendly
A number of posters, myself included, pretty much use an anime image with every post.
We usually get one or two people shouting about anime being shit and for faggots every day or two though. Mostly alright apart from that though.

>What's Dublin like to live in?
Like most British cities.

>it'd be too far to commute every day realistically so I'd likely have to leave home
Have you not heard about the housing crisis? Most people with full time jobs are struggling to live there let alone an internship.

I just remembered that I'll never turn on the news to see Dobbo ever again.

>Shouting
It's called mansplaining

I would emigrate before living there, no joke.

I'm renting in Dublin and also starting an internship in 2 months. While I have a sweet deal in accommodation myself that I got through a friend but it can be hard to get accommodation cheaply so be open minded about spending perhaps €600 a month. Keep in mind this could entail at least 30 minute bus journey to the city centre during commuter times too. Other than potentially expensive rent and long commuter times, it's alright

youtube.com/watch?v=BXhtZHn3vDc
Fuck I know I'm going to get disappointed but I can't help from getting hyped.

Do you lads watch sports? I sometimes watch the French national team for big matches in rugby and football

I haven't kept up with the pokemon games. Is it all the generations in one game?

Fuck, I'm excited now

Nah they haven't gone that far. It's just rematches with a lot of old characters and a shit ton of legendaries.

They've gotten really good at making hype with these ads. Hopefully they don't spoil literally everything in the game like they did with ORAS and SM.

>watch sports
Yes, a lot of us do.
Gaelic football, hurling, rugby and international football when Ireland are playing being the main ones.

I never finished even finished Sun. I should pick it back up but I have since switched from a Gateway flashcard to CFW and I don't have the time to convert my .3ds files to .cia files and get the saves to work with them.

Yeah I follow and bet on football/soccer. I'd also stick on the rugby if Ireland was playing in an international and the GAA in the summer but I wouldn't claim to follow either that much

>Gaelic football, hurling,
I feel like I missed an opportunity when I was in Ireland as I've never even watched a single of either of these sports. desu I don't even the rules but it could have been an interesting experience

>try using the RTÉ player
>click the play button
>video disappears
Is this the price of free open source software?

How are you enjoying this gen? Up until now, USUM is the only game that I didn't have any hype for whatsoever when it was first announced as I was sceptical at first but now I can't wait. Golisopod is one of my favourite Pokémon ever, and I really like Oranguru.

>cousin is starting tomorrow night for Dragons against Munster

Hope he gets wrecked

>Poi losing once again to me

>cousin is starting tomorrow night for Dragons against Munster
Plays for Munster I presume?

>How are you enjoying this gen?
Sun and Moon were a mixed bag for me. On the positive side I loved the designs, the story and the boss fights were all actually challenging and unique whereas in past games you might only have trouble with the Elite Four or a post game battle. Plus I liked how much they shook things up like giving gyms a rest for a bit.
The negatives for me were the fact that every route was piss easy and even Victory Road was a joke by dungeon standards. A good few trainers put up a fight but none of them even had a full team. I couldn't even find the guy with 6 Magikarps, I don't think he's even in the game. The highest level wild Pokémon were only levels 50-60 which makes it a pain to train up a team past that.I also didn't like that only gen I mons got Alola formes even though they just had a gen of pandering in XY. But the biggest thing for me was how unfinished the game felt. Once you realise there's no postgame aside from the Battle Tree it feels so empty.
I hope to God GameFreak get their act together for the Switch.

>USUM is the only game that I didn't have any hype for whatsoever when it was first announced as I was sceptical at first but now I can't wait
Same. I was pretty pissed off when it was announced since it meant we were just playing a prototype with SM.

>Golisopod is one of my favourite Pokémon ever
I love his unique move, I think he'd be top-tier if there's a good move tutor in USUM.

>and I really like Oranguru
I prefer Passimian though he still could use some work. I don't know is his hidden ability even available yet.

What'd he lose in?

No, he's Welsh with an Irish mother.

Nothing.

>audio through headphones suddenly extremely distorted

HEEM her.

Also this guy's sister is in all likelihood getting cucked as a "sidepiece".

The evenings are certainly getting cooler. Can't believe that we've reached November before it finally started to feel any bit like Autumn.

Lucky you. It's been raining for 7 weeks straight over here and even though there should be snow and ice and this point, there isn't any.

Time's moving very fast. We'll be in the Autumn of life before we know it. And after that, who knows. Maybe our punishment in this world will be over, or maybe this was a paradise we took for granted and we will suffer for our insolence.

>raining for 7 weeks straight
>he thinks that's a lot