BREAKING

Photographic evidence of ancient Kemetic Kings and Queens have been found in Egypt (Kemet).

Why are white people still denying the truth when all the facts are public and well documented?

>bantus rolpelaying as ancient egyptians

just like when white actors portray acient greeks and romans

Stunning picture

Libyans/Greeks, Nubians(blacks), Asiatic (Mesopotamians/Persians), Egyptian.

Looks black to me t b h

well he's literally blackskinned

This entire thread just shows after so many centuries america still does not have a culture, just some hobbled together chimera that sells the original culture as trinkets

do these people look negroid to you?

yes they do

yes they look like mixed niggers
ancient egyptians + arabs + greeks

no, they do not, because they don't have negroid noses at all. they look like middle eastern arab-semitic people.

Honestly who gives a shit if niggers wanna play Tutankhamen? The whole thing would actually be good if maybe it spurred them on to at least try to accomplish something as a collective. The real problem is that it's just "FUCK WHITEY NIGGA WE WUZ KANGS UNTIL DEY STOLE DA MAGIC NIGGA MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS".

Gib Egyptian gf

They're handsome and cute. Some may have had a turn at the helm but I honestly don't care enough to look it up.

>people inhabiting egypt today are the same as the ones that inhabited it 10 thousand years ago
Muslim education

>to at least try to accomplish something as a collective

Yeah! Like the opposite of Canadians!

I'd support 50 cent in reclaiming the homeland. Can't be any worse than the fucknut rebels running it today.

This.

my ancestors :)

We don't know shit about Egypt 8000 BC, had the kingdom even formed back then? That said, an egyptian from 5000 years ago wouldn't be much different from an egyptian today. Not all egyptians have arab or nubian ancestors.