A thread for virgins. how do you deal with being a fucking virgin?

a thread for virgins. how do you deal with being a fucking virgin?

stop posting this frog loooking bitch.

i don't deal with it
i accept that fact
i don't leave home
i sleep 14 hours a day and i have sex in my dreams every day (prototips zinc for HD+ dreams)

How do you manage to be over 18 and be a virgin unless you are asexual or gay? Some woman will be into you and want to fuck you even if you are shy and autistic

I pray.

so this is why she's so beautiful

The powers of wizardry at my disposal more than makes up for it.

i'm 19 and about to get my first gf. she knows i'm a virgin

i don't even care anymore

Ribbit

virgins are picky. part of the reason they're virgins in the first place. most of them wouldn't fuck a girl a bit on the chubby side while not being much to look at themselves

It's not something to be "dealt with", and it's retarded to define your personality after something that you HAVEN'T done, it's as irrelevant as having never eaten a pineapple.

If a woman wants to sleep with me, she's a slut. If she doesn't want to sleep with me, it's pointless to fall for her. So the only solution is staying a wizard.

>Some woman will be into you and want to fuck you even if you are shy and autistic
bullshit

I just spend all my days in Sup Forums lying to everyone that i have a gf

Do you post on /brit/?

>he doesn't want those beautiful lips wrapped around his shaft.

kek

this

If you're shy and autistic, you probably avoid interacting with people, so it's unlikely you will find someone willing to fuck you

You can get a gf even while being ugly, dumb, beta but you still need to be sociable

I have already given up on the idea of ever having sex, so it doesn't feel like anything anymore.
Not ever having children, though, that's a different feel I still have to deal with.

Good thing I did not have sex before marriage.
The bad thing is that I'm a virgin.

lol fuck off cunt, for me they either move away somewhere (has happened 3 times) or im a second option. so fuck it.

I noticed Slavic girls have huge lips. Is it makeup or genetic?

t.projector.

I'm in a similar situation

Who here 4 more years till Wizardry?

i'm fat, have disgusting skin covered in stretch marks, hair, KP and spots.

i wouldn't wish to be naked with another human and have them feel repulsed by me

i am non-virgin, but asexual.

I'm not a virgin bruh

slavshit women are born whores, it's their only way to survive, so their lips are shaped this way to give as much pleasure to a man as possible

Don't roaches reproduce asexually?

she's finno-ugric, not slavic you dumb faggot nigger

is palvin a common magyar name? sounds french to me.

The girls that wanna fuck me arent the ones I wanna fuck.

Better waiting for qt arab wife

reminded the barbara is a niggerwhore

want to see her BLACKED vids desu senpai

Black Guys are objectively better than wh*te sissies though

There are no "fucking virgins", because they don't fuck.

shouldn't be hard to find one in Englistan

excuuuuse me, i like chubby girls... as long as they have a pretty face, no uggos

I used to care about that 10 years ago. Eventually you will get bored of even thinking about it, it's like imagining how my first kiss would be, I used to think about it but I got bored of thinking about it. I know I will live alone the rest of my life and it is not a thought that bothers me at all. I plan for it, I save as much money as I can because I know when I get old nobody will take care of me and if I want to have decent care I will have to pay by myself a good nursing home.