What does Sup Forums know about Uzbekistan?

What does Sup Forums know about Uzbekistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2i5ShKaASc
youtube.com/watch?v=3pjcMI7Eaxc
youtube.com/watch?v=syoVGMePKiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grills

Have memorized all their Viloyati.
They were pretty important in medieval times due to the role of their Silk Road cities like Bukhara and Samarqand.
Most of them, up to the Soviet conquest, spoke Persian and were called Sarts. The Soviets imposed the ethonym "Uzbek" (originally a Kipchak group) on the Karluk-speaking nomads and the Persian-speaking Sarts, and promoted the language.
Of course there were too many Sarts so Tajikistan had to be split off from Uzbekistan.
Today they're an autocratic shithole, have an underground subway, a couple enclaves in Tajikistan that are full of Tajiks, and a leader who recently died.

Somebody make a Ken-Sama for Uzbekistan plz.

Basically everything from that are is Khazakhstan

Are you saying I'm an Uzbek-aboo?

I obsess over all countries. I've memorized every incorporated place in your three southwestern contiguous states :*

Poor Stans. They had such potential for comfiness.

This Uzbek dude killed Americans

This
The Tien Shan are comfy as fuck, and so are the lakes (Issyk-Kul and Balkhash). Turkmenistan though lacking either is also quite comfy, look at their capital's skyline and their Caspian coast.
Manmade monuments like mosques etc aren't lacking either.

All my knowledge about Uzbekistan comes from Borat.

Absolutely nothing. They're ugly violent people i suppose, but the region is probably filled with beautiful and cool landspaces because Central Asia has some cool scenery.

>equating comfynesswith liberalization and westernization
Stans did nothing wrong.

Beautiful. I love high altitude arid plateaus.

I meant many entities (your country being a prominent one) fucked their shit.

I didn't intend for this thread to become a picture dumping ground for an autistic German

I don't know much about it but I know (from personal experience) that uzbeks are absolute retards and fuckheads

stfu

Sup Forums already has a favourite 'stan.

A lot of ISIS fighters came from there

Sandniggers that blow themselves up in europe and use opium all day

only that they are terrorists

obligatory cotton picking every year for each citizen.

A pasta from Sup Forums,
GochiUsa? More like GochiUzbekistan because I am going to destroy Sharo's tight pussy just like how Genghis Khan pillaged Samarkand. I want to rail her senseless until she screams "TASHKENT-TE, YAMERO", as I Jizzakh deep into her. I want to fuck her until my nuts are drained dry just like the Aral Sea. I bet her snatch has been used and visited by many throughout her life, just like the ancient silk road city of Bukhara whereby many traders pass by. But despite that I still believe that Sharo is still as pure as the Amu Darya River which flows in in the Qaraqalpaqstan region of North-western Uzbekistan, and still as fertile as the Ferghana Valley which is a fertile paradise of an intermountain depression in what is an often dry part of Central Asia in Eastern Uzbekistan. I also don't mind because I love Sharo just like how Uzbeks love their pilaf, so much that they actually made the world's largest serving of pilaf weighing 7.3 tonnes earlier this September during O'zbegim, whereby a total of 50 chefs from across the country used 1,500 kilograms of beef, 400 kilograms of mutton, 2,700 kilograms of carrots, 220 kilograms of onions, 440 liters of cooking oil and 57 kilograms of salt to make the dish. I also want to do a different variant of mating press with Sharo, called “Doubly Landlocked”, whereby I will dominate Sharo’s tiny body on all sides, just like how Uzbekistan is one of the only two doubly landlocked countries in the world. I also want to violate Sharo just like how the Uzbek president Islam Karimov was responsible for severe violation of basic human rights through tortures and executions of prisoners.

less bad as other stans

The recent bombing in USA and the last terrorist attack in Stockholm is their job.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2i5ShKaASc

is located along the Oxus and had long been an outpost of Persian civilization and the homeland of white Iranians but was Turkefied from the north in the middle ages.

And they make funky music.
youtube.com/watch?v=3pjcMI7Eaxc

And here is rasputin but really shitty.
youtube.com/watch?v=syoVGMePKiw

please summon Uzbek flag I need it still

by this video i'm assuming hash is legal?