/brit/

Tiocfaidh ár lá edition
Shoot down their choopers with SAM missiles, be free

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/effydelaney/
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-02/osama-bin-laden-hard-drive-documents-released/9110704
strawpoll.me/14310908
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gotta fuck my hand real quick

eh

where do I order a hooker?

don't look at me mate

anime

IRA?
heh *scoffs*
more like DIRA (dire)

Guinness is a fucking shit stout and you know it.

is the internet broke

ask your mother

our society is screwed and we're doing nothing about it

why

adultwork dot com

What is Foreign Extra?

lol

Argos Fast Track

They can't charge you but they can discriminate against you for some authorizations like background checks.

>dreamt girl that friendzoned me was my gf
>Wake up

ITS NOT FAIR

Let me dream forever...

why don't fat lads just kick a football around in the garden for an hour a night

you forget you're exercising because it's fun

>our

what part of Britain you from mate?

please all refer to my post here and wish me good luck. many thanks

greggs delivered

western 'civilisation' as its called

What job is it.

Guinness only tastes decent on tap even then it's too watery

Stouts in general are fucking shit, thinking men drink IPAs or APAs
But out of all widely and internationally available stouts, guiness is one of the best

best of luck, I'm sure you'll be fine *knocks on wood*

you some sort of racist mate?

>Traitorous Proddies in Poothern Pooland worship a '''man''' who usurped the throne from the rightful Monarch ordained by God

Doing a VERY big think right now

instagram.com/effydelaney/
Would/Could/Would Not?

What was in Bin Laden's video collection?

The al-Qaeda leader had a series of animated films on his hard drive including Antz, Cars, Chicken Little and The Three Musketeers.

There were also several YouTube videos, including a viral clip from the UK called "Charlie bit my finger" and videos about crocheting, including one entitled "How to crochet a flower". The role-playing computer game Final Fantasy VII was also on the computer.

Bin Laden also had copies of three documentaries about him, including one called Where in the World is Osama bin Laden, as well as National Geographic documentaries including Kung Fu Killers, Inside the Green Berets and World's Worst Venom, AP reported.

The al-Qaeda leader lived in the walled compound with several members of his family. Three other men - one of Bin Laden's sons and two couriers - and a woman were also killed in the raid.

Keep getting told I sound Irish. Only been to Ireland once.

>Friend gets a gf
>Always with her
>Makes us go her shit gatherings/parties
>Always invites her when we go pub

Do i drop this friend?

Who here /nofap november/?

we'll never get what we want the most
you know it's true

wish i sounded irish, it's the best anglo accent

I want to turn you inside out you Slavic beast-man peasant. Never reply to me again, and get the fuck off my board.

video games and television provide too hypnagogic of a dopemine high to bother enacting forceful change
when we ARE allowed some brief respite from the fulcrum of neverending toil that is

so ill live forever?

thank you

government grad scheme

Harry Kane is the best striker in the world

I'm growing a mo to save a bro

>Stouts in general are fucking shit

UK should be French

My reply is uhh I've lived a lot of mad places and my dad is scottish and they normally say oh right then but that doesn't really explain it

>Irish are anglo

You're a really bad Irish nationalist matey

uppa ra

Tried Marston's Oyster Stout the other day, it was absolutely fucking atrocious, even though it was more than twice as expensive as a bottle of Guinness. Fucking sucked.

French should be UK

>government grad scheme
normie twat. Thought it was gonna be a call center or something.

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-02/osama-bin-laden-hard-drive-documents-released/9110704

fuck you

>my dad is scottish
i like you

>Anglo
Gobshite

Got the brows done

>Waiting a year and a half for an appointment after getting referred by my GP

Gf just sent me this lads

anglophone
most irish are anglophone

the uk and france should have teamed up during the napoleonic wars and taken over the world

i am sorry if i let you down

her eye looks like the ring hehe

Constantly refreshing /brit/ is the same shit desu

He's good but he's no Milan Baros in his prime

No fat chicks

any footy on tonight?

the absolute state of jihad

i'm afraid this post implicitly trusts the government of the future, as though the laws of today will apply forever. the government can change anything it likes, given enough time, and your data will still be there forever.
why are you ok with this? it's because you can't imagine a future where the government doesn't work for you.

having a cup of peanut butter for breakfast

the franco british union was the only logical outcome to WW2, fucking frogs thought we wanted to steal their colonies

strawpoll.me/14310908
strawpoll.me/14310908
strawpoll.me/14310908
VOTE
strawpoll.me/14310908
strawpoll.me/14310908
strawpoll.me/14310908

>overrated
Gamble aware dot co dot uk

>perfectly rated
Drink aware dot co dot uk

>underrated
Wank aware dot co dot uk

"No"

shall be voting for lithuanians

I got so drunk last night that I started vomiting like crazy and I had to call my mom to come help me in the morning.

*abstains*

God he was hideous

Kenny B's Vietnam documentary introduced me to how cunty France was after World Wide 2.

I love him but he's a prick and we ended up shouting at each other over skype yesterday though we're very similar mentally and in terms of looks so I don't know what that says about me. I quite enjoy being the human embodiment of the Union Jack though.

Lyon v POOVERTON

>hateful old cunt who shat himself on his death bed and went back on everything he's ever stood for
His son has an Irish passport LMAO

runt

having a stroke

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

i was trying to generalise for most of the public, but yeah social media including sites like Sup Forums as well as drug use are all means to the same end
it also applies for people dependent on welfare as much as others are on working

Did you apologise/thank your mum? Be sure to return the favour lad, she will appreciate it

What's funny is that our constitution explicitly denies the government the ability to retroactively punish people while the British government could and would change what they'd consider to be fundamental, "constitutional", things at the drop of a hat.

dark soon

DA DEE YIEUW PEA!

when people argue about the american civil war, i never get why it always devolves to:
'was it over slavery or over state rights?'

aren't they both correct

blame de gaulle for that, he was a giant twat trying to fuck us over at every opportunity

>aussie learns about realpolitik

I did both and promised to stop drinking

Sucked back a whole bottle of vodka

are you a girl or cute ?

just finished having a stroke

france is to blame for the vietnam war and by extension you are to blame for the vietnam war

runt

Fuckoff don't accuse me of learning

if you live your entire life in fear and mistrust of the government, you're a paranoid nutcase who's probably up to no good
it's not a healthy lifestyle

as of right now, I'm doing nothing wrong, therefore I have nothing to fear
a much more healthy lifestyle

neither are correct

we're all to blame for the vietnam war