Show me important things out of your survival backpack!

Show me important things out of your survival backpack!

americunts won't get it

that's the most 1st world item I own

Thanks to based Sweden for creating this.

portable solar cells to avoid visiting towns

bought one of those once but the bitch bloated and stooped working 3 days later.

You're welcome
t. the country (not the state, fuck the state)

You should be proud of the national treasure that is Mora. Too bad about your government though.

This is not only part of my outdoor gear, but an everyday useful tool for me as well.

Got pic related myself. It is my first and only choice for wood working 2bh
Carved a lot of stuff with it

It's a completely wind and waterproof tarp that has aluminium on one side for heat insulation, so can be used as a survival blanket as well. Have used it on hunting trips in the autumn and ski trips in the winter, I mostly use it as a blanket to keep my legs and feet warmer when I sit down for a while. But a tarp has many uses.

Scandi knives are unreal when it comes to carving. I have both a Mora and a Helle that go through wood like a hot knife through butter. I find you can control how much you shave off a lot better too.

Cyanide

What makes them good? Are they made of high-speed steel?

Mostly edge geometry and steel type. They're just simple tools that are built exclusively to work as well as possible. Kind of like Tramontina in Brazil.

>survival backpack

Snake had no such things. He didn't have a backpack on Shadow Moses or the Tanker. I'll just sneak around and steal stuff.

They can also fuck up your entire hand if you're not careful. An old friend of mine went hiking with some other dudes and he told me that one of them managed to skin his fingers or some shit, which ended the hiking trip with a visit to the emergency using a moraknife. The injured dude was allegedly not the brightest lamp in the lamp store, though.

But yeah, they give you really good control over the wood and blade, even the harder/more stubborn kinds of wood.

>survival backpack
wot's that? what are we surviving?

his people placed his shit on that island

Yeah, my Mora was scarily sharp when I first got it. I tested the edge with my thumb and it scraped a considerable amount of the outer layer of skin off.

bullshit, you didn't even play Metal Gear you lil scrub? He started with nothing but his codec in Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: found the binoculars on a truck, kept wrecking dudes until he finds the nikita behind a giant rolling keg (which has only one rocket and even the army of Sulawesi paradrops on you if you shot one rocket with it in the middle of the jungle)