B E A N E D

B E A N E D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=372sK7go9WM
archive.is/HRY39
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Star was the illegal alien she doesn't even has green card.

why the heck do you about what happens on children's cartoons?

Literal fucking propaganda

Her creator is a gril and a hardcore sjw liberal. Another point for brownies

It's gonna get a little weird,
Gonna get a little wild.
I ain't from 'round here,
I'm a Pakistani.

I'm talking Rotherham,
I'm talking lorries.
Allahu Allahu Ackbar!

I pray everyday to the KARA BOĞA that pakis abroad rape more wh*Tes

kek

i made it my hobby to search political undertones in children shows, this show also promotes homosexual deviant tendencies and the undermining of authoritarian structures.

The guy isn't a spic he's italian
His skin is too bright to be a spic's

He's half white, also its the average skin tone for mexicans

no, it's not. kys.

She's cute in an uncanny way, also sometimes makes nods to the guys at Sup Forums.

Interesting. What do you think about Ben 10?

Than what is?

Jewish marketting scheme gone horribly wrong

The ben 10 was an attempt to push kids into coopting tools of other cultures for their own uses, but somehow ended up creating incestual inclinations on them thus eroding even more the family structure in America.

best poster on this board by far

But what's bad about a bit of implied romantic tension between cousins? Also to me at some point in the series political beliefs appeared. One example was the idea that you shouldn't intervene in a foreign civil war because you can't know which side is the good one. I thought this idea was good. Another idea was that limitless immigrants is good. I didn't like that idea.

immigration*
(was an autocorrect error)

note taken on the non-involvement of foreign domestic conflicts, an individual should nonetheless become an actor on it if there is a benefit for him in supporting either side.
About the normalization of incest, the natural progression of such acts tend to created deformed creatures, i can only see this being of use in a government sponsored madical program but if there is none then it could become detrimental to the parties involved in brooding the mutant.
Limitless immigration has more drawbacks than good points, unless taking place in a transitional place where is easy for the ones coming to leave just as easy.

well, desu he looks more med than spic. It wouldn't piss me off as much if they made his skin a lighter tone.

marco dresses up as a princess and is gay as fug

>this show also promotes homosexual deviant tendencies and the undermining of authoritarian structures.

The west is truly evil.

>But what's bad about a bit of implied romantic tension between cousins?

The middle east is the consequence.

Imagine being such a paranoid schizophrenic faggot that you see enemies in literally fucking everything

Since his mother is white it should be a tone lighter

Great show.

If it makes you feel at ease, i do not consider you an enemy, by posting such an passionate reply to my posts you have confirmed your feebleness and thus any kind of aggressiveness steaming from you can be easily ignored.

May I visit colombia?

>banned for being an indian sandnigga

Sure, there are kebab shops in the nicer parts of the main cities.

Why are Latino men so attractive and superior?

Could I pass as local?

Better pic

Not after the doxxing

You don't look very latino. You might be able to pass off as a local in Pakistan though.

Aye, you could physically blend in within the middle-high income class.

This is great.

>tfw no northmx bf

fucking subhuman why do chicanos like corridos

Had a friend who came back from florida. Said I looked chilean, dont know about latino

what music do you listen to?
youtube.com/watch?v=372sK7go9WM

That doesn't really mean anything. Latino just means from a country from latin america. That could be mestizo, indio, castizo or criollo. Chilean is just a nationality, maybe you could pass off as one of those light skin mestizos if you grew a mustache and permed your hair.
I just said you don't look latino because every mestizo I see is worker class mexican.

hmm I wonder who could be behind this post

oh and most of the latinos in florida are cuban like marco rubio

Could I pass as a local in you boy pussy though?

we listen to anything except for that

Pls dont, this is why I stopped posting in Sup Forums

>

you know that this is vanilla on Sup Forums right?
you need a tough skin to be here

Ben and Gwen didn't get together together (sadly). Also, from fhe New York Times:
>In the general population, the risk that a child will be born with a serious problem [...] is 3 percent to 4 percent; to that background risk, first cousins must add another 1.7 to 2.8 percentage points, the report said.
>Although the increase represents a near doubling of the risk, the result is still not considered large enough to discourage cousins from having children, said Dr. Arno Motulsky, a professor emeritus of medicine and genome sciences at the University of Washington
archive.is/HRY39

>anyone who doesn’t like my autistic analysis of a children’s tv show is jooish!!!1!1!11

who cares, it does long term damage. Jews and Muslims have high rates of physical, mental, and neurological disorders.

I guess my caution stems more from the actions of some in my extended family, they were unfortunate enough to create defective babies more than once.

I think I've seen you on Sup Forums before.

Shut the fuck up you subhuman monkey. Constantly spamming every thread with how much you hate Muslims and Jews isn’t going to make you white and neither is calling me a mongrel in whatever reply you come up with in your autistic fury.

>The guy isn't a spic
his name is Marco Díaz

I haven't gone on Sup Forums since the election ended, so I doubt it.

I don't know where this came from. Projecting your anger from declining h'wite american population, perhaps?

Or maybe a spic-american. Who knows.

Marco is getting B L E A C H E D. He can't even speak spanish.

Okay.
Shoot me what you got on Scooby Doo: Mysteries Incorporated and it's shitty copy called Gravity Falls.

I’ll do it for him. You won’t be able to tell the difference.
>Scooby Doo: Mysteries Incorporated
le jooish propaganda
>Gravity Falls
le jooish propaganda

you seem bumflustered.

Jesus fucking christ, this is your mind on Sup Forums.