First Civilizations

Incas, Mayas, Aztecs= Amerindian
Mesopotamians= Brown
Harappa= Dravidian
Shang= Chinese
Ancient Egypt= BLACK

where's white civilization? almost every other race has their own civilization...

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/afrg/hd_afrg.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Aztecs
>early
Oxford University predates the Aztec empire by 4 centuries.

where's your civilization huh white boy

>

Greece and Rome

>Greece
Black (Modern Greeks have nothing to do with Ancient Greeks they're Balkan Slavs Ancient Greeks were Black hence related to us)
>Rome
Brown

Nice thread

I'll bite.
Show one piece of evidence that even remotely suggests that Ancient Greece or Rome were not white.

One google image search shows this article
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/afrg/hd_afrg.htm

>During the eighth and seventh centuries B.C., the Greeks renewed contacts with the northern periphery of Africa. They established settlements and trading posts along the Nile River and at Cyrene on the northern coast of Africa. Already at Naukratis, the earliest and most important of the trading posts in Africa, Greeks were certainly in contact with Africans.
>black Africans were known as Ethiopians to the ancient Greeks, as the fifth-century B.C. historian Herodotus tells us, and their iconography was narrowly defined by Greek artists in the Archaic
(ca. 700–480 B.C.) and Classical (ca. 480–323 B.C.) periods, black skin color being the primary identifying physical characteristic. It is recorded that Ethiopians were among King Xerxes’ troops when Persia invaded Greece in 480 B.C. Thus, the Greeks would have come into contact with large numbers of Africans at this time.
>Ethiopians were considered exotic to the ancient Greeks and their features contrasted markedly with the Greeks’ own well-established perception of themselves. The black glaze central to Athenian vase painting
was ideally suited for representing black skin, a consistent feature used to describe Ethiopians in ancient Greek literature as well. Ethiopians were featured in the tragic plays of Aeschylus, Sophokles, and Euripides; and preserved comic masks, as well as a number of vase paintings from this period, indicate that Ethiopians were also often cast in Greek comedies.

tl;dr you're a cheeky cherrypicking cunt

Our civilization is right now nigger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WH*TES ARE SHIT! WH*TES ARE SHIT! THEY HAVE NO CIVILIZATION! THEY CAN'T DO SHIT ON THERE OWN! THEY CAN'T EVEN INVENT WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING USELESS PIECES OF SIT W*ITES ARE SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not early, but completely independent and without external help

still older than the spanish empire

Hyperborea

>Harappa= Dravidian
There's no evidence backing this up.

>egypt
>black
WE

fuck off white subhuman

Olmecs inhabited Yucatan before the Aztecs

the two on the right are pure caucasians lol stupid t*rkroach

ERAMOS

>Amerimutt mutt wewuzzing about my ancestors
UH UH
i'll break your mutt bones if you do that

I'm not murrican you dumb insect and you're literally muh heritaging

State your ethnicity, mutt, white subhuman etc. Or shut the fuck up before i make you my rapeslave itt, you dumb mutt.

The internet was made by whites.
Checkmate shitposter.

*psssss pssss*

>ancient egyptians = black

hope this is a joke

And it was conquered by BLACKS for the good of the world.

How does it feel to be reminded you're a cuck of the BLACK BULLS every time you access the internet?

Amerimutt confirmed
Now i'm going to stick that up your ass and break your mutt bones. Since you're a mutt whose blood was polluted by white blood, i'm way superior to you and i can easily win a fight. Or you're too ashamed to reveal your ethnicity which indicates that you're a Turk rapebaby, and still makes me superior to you.
Brb buying a ticket to your country

>the two on the right are pure caucasians
amerimutt I...

THIS
KARA BOGA conquers all, KARA BOGA conquers what's tangent and what's virtual

you're polluted by gr**k blood you subhuman mongrels

are you still talking?

Tabasco, actually

Don't let the seed of YAKUB lead you astray. Ignore it.

>*wierd insect sounds*

>you subhuman mongrels

>Incas, Mayas, Aztecs
>"first civilizations"
>not using someone like the Olmecs

Are all Turks this retarded?

>roch roch roch
*yawns*
that won't make me prevent from breaking your mutt bones, amerimutt. you insulted my black ancestors. now i'm going to stick your keyboard up your ass for disrespecting my ancient egyptian ancestors.

I'm still not an amerilard you offspring of balkanite slaves

why the fuck is a turkroach claiming my ancestors were actually his ?
you are from turkey you stupid shit,this is dumber than niggers in america (whose ancestors are from the area around benin) claiming that they WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEEIIEEEIIT

it insulted my BLACK ancestors
As i mentioned before you're either an amerimutt or a turk rapebaby. Either way i get to rape you in the name of my ancient egyptian ancestors.

how can anyone be a turk rapebaby when turks are rapebabies themselves

>my ancestors
MY ancestors.
Ancient Egypt was Black, is Black and will always be Black. Yacubites cannot change the TRUTH.

It does say etc., tho.
Besides, the map is originally about "first", but rather, cradles, which means: all of those develop agriculture, written languages, architecture, religions, etc. on their own. Not that they were the first nor only ones, but the ones who did most of the civilization building without much external influences.

The children of YAKUB know only lies and trickery. Its opinion holds no value. Don't give it any importance my BLACK BROTHER.

>Balkanrapebaby
was easy to fin gg
now fuck off from here before i unleash Balkangreuel forces

>is originally about "first"
is NOT*

ye this was my last reply to him anyway.

I'm HUN you roach not some gayreek or south slavshit

>Hun
still a rapebaby
anyway fuck off from my sight ty

>being that new

You probably should lurk for a month before posting again.

fucking subhuman kys before the RAID kicks in

>where's white civilization? almost every other race has their own civilization...
Well it kind of is right now

nah i know that pseudo egyptian he be jealous of my ancient egyptian heritage

listen nigger, without whi*tes or whatever, you probably don't even knew anything about amerindians

you are not even a proper nigger

>you probably don't even knew anything about amerindians

Explain how the BLACK ancient egyptians knew about amerindians.

^^^^^^^^

This

Why do you think Amerindian pyramids mirror Egyptian pyramids? they literally had space ships and teleportation chambers to get them across the planet.

makes sense

My ancestor :)

>wh*Te intellectual

Egypt bro is it possible to walk from aswan to quartoum with no technology?

>arabic rape babies on egypt today are the same people that inhabited egypt 10 thousand years ago
Inbred education

England alone has contributed more to humanity in the past 500 years than all those shitskinned empires combined .

Why do you love wh*Te dick so much?