1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What are you studying right now

>Greece
>Got accepted into medical school after graduating from nurse university

Chile
"Computer Engineering", i.e. I get to learn programming, some system administration and a crapload of "project management" bs.

1. flag
2. Nothing

USA
Trying to get my bachelors in history.

1. Cunt
2. industrial economy

cunt
Software Engineering

computer engineering, robotics curriculum.

cunt
economics

this

Russia

Learning to be aircraft maintenance engineer

>engineers
enjoy NEETdom

go on

Someone has to study in order to make a realistic sex robot in the next 10 years.

Finlandi
computer science

Graduated in International Relations and now I'm graduating in Economics.

I don't know what to say actually.

It's interesting, but government doesn't give enough money to the university, so practice is 2 times a year for 2 weeks on old planes.At least on 1st and 2 course.

Some subjects,like Materials science are literally fucked up (bad lecturer).

I'm on 1 semester of 2nd course now and in the end of the course there will be division of people onto specialized profiles (1 is fuel and stuff,and there is also 1 or 2 other specializations).

sounds nice, is it like a big money job/good prospect degree? sounds hard af

Does nursing require university studies in Greece? Can you just straight advance into medical studies?

>tfw everyone is studying challenging subjects and here I am still trying to finish gymnasium

getting my requirements for pharmacy school

In Moscow yes,experienced engineer, trained for complete maintenance of some aircraft gets 140k,which is ~2500$.

Also,it's not extremely hard.There are ,of course,some problems,but nothing that could not be overcommed with sufficient amount of work.

I really don't how to explain it in English since all the educational terminologies I'm aware of are in Greek, but you basically join a technological institute (only two universities contain nursing), the studies are about 4 years long and after you graduate there are plenty of masters options such as surgeon assistan etc.

You can also apply for some classifications exams in order to advance into medical schooll. Since in order to get into medical school you have to be an S tier student in high school, I didn't manage to join medical school initially so I settled for a lower ranking one.

You get tested in Biology, Medical Physics and Anatomy of which I studied like 4-5 books and it was hard as fuck. 75 students also gave the exams for the Thessalia University and 23 including me passed it.

TL;DR It's pretty difficult.

online degree in programming

Oh, I wish I could go back in time and change my field of study.

Here it's like after high school you just take the entrance exam straight into med school. The test consist of high schools biology, physics and chemistry courses.
It's quite competetive and well off people spend over 5000€ for courses that prepare you for the exam.

What do you study, m80?

I've got my master's degree in biomedical engineering two years ago.

>online degree
is it comfy?

>master's degree in biomedical engineering
sounds pretty good, why do you regret it?

i am regretting doing a phd at the moment, i ll quit it as soon as i find a job.

why do you regret it?

Is it very hard to find a job,aside from some NII? How much moneys can you make?

same

Yes, I do regret it. Used to work in that field for one year, but fixing old medical shit is boring as fuck and salary were really low.

I've only worked in nii, but I know a lot of people who work for private companies. Salary is various depending on your company, equipment you work with, and your experience.

Burgerland
Economics and I also take Chinese classes.

heh he doesn't know
>bio-memeical engineering

gumbuder syence xd

Kys underage

1. flag
2. Finished a bachelor's degree in computer science recently

>Got accepted into medical school after graduating from nurse university
I wish I was smart enough/had good enough grades to become a doctor.

that's the funny part: I'm 25

1German
2 Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy , pg, UK

Poland
Pharmacy

flag
cuckputer science

Flag
Political Science with a minor in Foreign Studies

im a neet

Chile
Finishing the law school

flag
just graduated from accounting

1. Flag.
2. PhD in physics.

Nice job, Greek bro!
I'm studying English cLit, and may double major into Microbiology, for premed.

Brazil
History next year laws

>us of a
>bachelors in pure mathematics
>any job i want
>500k starting
Jealous, eng*Neers?

high school dropout
i want to be a doctor

>SK
>got into a local university and started my undergraduate course of economics a couple of years ago.
>still having a hard time understanding what professors are saying.
>become suicidal and feel like dropping out every single day.

Australia
Law with a side of finance

flag
kinesiology

hang in there user. Lots of people feel that way. Have you talked to your professor about whether he could clarify the points you're confused about? Does your uni offer some kind of counselling service?

USA
Psychology Undergraduate

I know that feeling, Korea. I'm also an Economics major and not struggle with the material and depression. Honestly, I've heard that interning/working helps you learn the field more than anything. But listen to Canada's advice, ask your Professors and classmates for help.

Flag
Bachelors in Physics

Cunt
Biotechnology and Organic Chemistry

flag
I'm a lawyer

>law school
en la Escuela?

flag
I'm a shitty lawyer

why shitty?

Flag
Studying Architecture but not very convinced with that.

embedded systems design

> There are people who still haven't graduated from University posting here

Global Studies BA
American Studies BA

This sounds very Russian

Wadda you mean,m80?

whatever you study at least it's not history

Airкpaфт enginээr sounds very Russian.
I’m assuming we’re talking about military aircraft desu

No,the civil ones

1. cunt
2. chemistry

I'm a lazy piece of shit. Plus, education in Ukraine kinda sucks. You just get your diploma, and free on all four sides.

Pls respond I'm considering something similar

Islamic Studies at Zaynab Turcoman University

i'm doing last year of school (if i don't fail again)

Close to graduating in management control, auditing and accounting