I'm from Rosario

ask anything you want.

No, i don't know those guys who died at the terrorist attack in NY.

Do you know someone who knows those guys who died at the terrorista attack in NY?

I knew the guy who died in the terrorista attack qepd.

Where are you from?

kek no

qepd

Would you rather live in Suzhou or Rosario?

lmao i was the one on that thread

I was about to ask you so much about Rosario in that thread but I was banned for shitposting on Sup Forums just 40 seconds before I pressed Post button

kek

lmao do it now

my passion about Argentina came to the end recently, now I focus on South Africa
sorry, m8

stay tuned tho, it might return in 6 months or so

kek i'll be waiting you

Do you have a lot of migrants from Bolivia/Paraguay/Peru/etc.?

Not in my city... bolivians,paraguayans and peruvians mostly go to Buenos Aires... here we got a lot of brazilians but they are good people... i mean, they have a job, go to the university and pay his taxes hehe

I think people there get Tobas, which are a native tribe from provinces that border Paraguay and were Indian territory until the late 1800s. I remember reading of the governor sending buses with Tobas to Rosario.

Looks like a comfy thread, I'll bite, what is distinctive about Rosario? What would you people be known in your country for? What is there to do for a tourist?

oh yeah i forgot it... we have the 'Toba neighborhood' at the borders of the city (Because is a fucking villa/ghetto)

Why do you think that anyone here gives a single shit about Argentina, let alone some city in the middle of the country?

We are the rudest guys in the country, place where che guevara was born, the first flag, we sleep a lot of siesta and like to spend our days next to the river haha (Also, el gordo de central vs la 12)... there's a lot to do for tourist, you can go to the river, flag's monument, spaniard park, peatonales, spend a day in a park drinking mate with friends, go up to the flag's monument (It has an ascensor inside),etc...

w...what do you mean? :(

Sounds like a very nice place, thanks man

Gib ur womens

>Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov
that guy was pretty russified if he kept a russianized patronymic even in the usa