Learn

Hello, my name is Adam, My English is bad and i look for somebody which be speak with me and can help me learn English. Someone can help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

duolingo.com/
mylanguageexchange.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you want to know?

I want to learn English
language

There is probably a lot of website for that

The difference between “gather” and “guess” and “infer”.

I have been English language for 1 class and i dont konew nothing:(

Hi Adam, is krakow worth visiting?

Yes i think krakow is awesome ctit, there is myth on krakow, people told that in krakow lived dragon :D

From what I see of these three words i imagine a dectective so I'm gonna use crime examples. You would gather evidence. Infer (conclude, deduce) what has happened to make such evidence, and guess who done it.

source: my ass. i'm no English teacher

watch movies, tv, maybe talk to some people, or take dulingo course or something

>Yes i think krakow is awesome ctit, there is myth on krakow, people told that in krakow lived dragon :D

Yes, I think Krakow is awesome. There is a myth about Krakow. People say that a dragon lives in Krakow.*

Nice, is it safe? What do poles think about italians? How are tourists treated in Poland?

Yes, just i look for somebody who talk to my

Yes its safe but always someone who dislike
foreigners.

Thanks your ass!
I will miss your ass! So desperately!

>Yes, just i look for somebody who talk to my
Yes, I'm just looking for somebody to talk to.*

Can you help me?PLS
Meet English language :)

What website, can you give it is?

duolingo.com/

never tried it so idk if it works or not

Ok
thank you

Here's another one to meet English speakers. You can even find someone wanting to learn Polish so you guys can help each other.

mylanguageexchange.com

I can't provide much more than correcting your grammar. if you want somewhere to really learn go here or do this powodzenia przyjacielu