those looks 100% spanish

They're more Hispanised pacific islanders than southeast Asian

only the high class, not the peasants

more chinese than spanish

100% master race
Flips are better than other humans
youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY

No, not even the high class

I don't know but some of them look good.

Names?

Aren't these called "negritos" in the Philippines ?

They look like any other Southeast Asian.

If you think different you've never been to SEA

latin asia

el australiANO

el kanguriANO

I don't know. I just googled for attractive Filipinos.

the guy is hot

Don't know but there has been some decent Flip pizza floating around the web for a while. Some of those young Filipinas are really fucking cute. A shame that they're so fucking ugly on average.

No, but they like to larp and pretend they do
Negritos look like pic related

I don't know but there are 1000000000 of them here.

Xian Lim and Kim Chiu. Filipinos of Chinese descent.

They often pretend they are more spanish than they actually are because self hatred is common in their culture.

Even a half fillipino girl i knew bragged about how her family are more spanish than the average fillipino so they look veru different.

Then she goes their on holidays.. posts fb pics of her family and they all look like typical filos.

They suffered the same colonial mentality as Latin America, which makes them become the laughing stock of other Asians
Hence the nickname ''Mexico of Asia''

A few are, most are not. This Filipino poster once told me that many people have IMSCF syndrome.

Many Filipinos have at least some Spanish blood, though for most it's just a small drop. More Filipinos have Chinese blood.

This.

that's more like 0.1~0.5% of the population, and don't start spouting bullshit about how you're one of those with 'spanish' blood.

Guys, about that "Spanish" blood, well...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_settlement_in_the_Philippines

You'd be surprised. Allegedly many priests back in the day had affairs and children. Remember that most priests at the time were Spanish.

literally black se asians

I'll be damned if I ever learn that I'm tainted.

They are some of the furthest genetically from Sub-Saharan Africans.

>Allegedly

asco

Well, they are from the Felpipe kings harem..

No, Filipinos have no Spanish blood. 4 centuries a colony doesn't change the fact that they are on the other side of the planet. Spain didn't have neither the means not the men to impact the native blood in any way shape or form.

this

Post your native australianos..

and of course an aussie used image of chlidren as OP.
such a fate of the strongest race in the world, become anglo cocksleeve from the moment the can spell "cock"

>IMSCF syndrome
What?

I think less than 1% of the Philippines population is of Spanish ancestry. So some Filipinos are mestizos but most are not and they lie about it.

That was unintentional but I agree it does look awkward in hindsight.

What Filipinos looked like before the Spanish arrived.

Flips post your 23andmes pls

we SEAn can't afford that

>le Philippines is Spanish meme
(lol

You wish you were spanish, boy.

t. Andres Ramon Lopez

kek

youtu.be/bYH-G9xZY3c
youtu.be/UHp5mhBciEg
youtu.be/ILqwjkIgBro

So pinoys are mostly east asian?
what

look at what that shitty service listed as east asian

not really, only spastics like this one still think that. It's even worse with the older population, tho.

Hm I guess if they are mixed with anything then it's Chinese whose genetics would have lightened their skin but they mistakenly attribute this to Spanish because of the colonial mentality.

They're spanish blood.

i dont care but flips are chill people. very hard working and polite

Only by surname kek. The mixed ones are descendants of Spanish rape babies.

Nah they're awful immigrants. Anyone willing to wipe boomer arses or live as a modern day serf on some weirdos farm should fuck off back to asia

no, not at all

Good thread

Why are Spanish people so fat?

Might be Chinese ancestry because the Philippines has had contact with China for over a thousand years. When the Philippines was colonised by Spain, they encouraged the Chinese to convert to Catholicism and intermarry with the native people to obtain certain rights. I think Chinese settlers weren't allowed to own land so they worked as merchants. I learnt about it from an old thread on /his/ about why there was no noteworthy indigenous Filipino buildings when they had contact with Chinese people or why they didn't just "kidnap a Chinese architect".

The other possibility is that the "East Asian" shows up is because their genetics are really not THAT different from Southeast Asian DNA. Yes, there are particular differences but the two groups are fairly similar (hurr durr arr rook same). A lot of Northern and East Asian DNA also gets mistaken for Native American. You're right about the Filipinos having a colonial mentality in regards to Spain. Virtually all Filipinos have Negrito DNA (as do most other Southeast Asians) but they will never mention it and instead talk about non-existent Spanish ancestors. Some of them are ashamed to be Asian and instead call themselves Pacific Islanders.

No they are superior in every way possible
fuck Spanish people

Why are Filipinos so cucked? I don't think other Spanish colonies boast about Spanish ancestry that much, if at all. I even some Argies who are ashamed of being European and LARP as Amerindian. Kek.

>Argies who are ashamed of being European and LARP as Amerindian.
They're embarrassing.
I don't know why they won't admit they are Italian.

>Virtually all Filipinos have Negrito DNA (as do most other Southeast Asians)

As far as I know negritos are different from Austronesian
and even before spics came here we have been hunting them down

they should be studied, seriously they might answer the denisovian question or even the missing link

I went to high school with this Pinoy. I honestly couldn't believe he was Filipino, as he looked as white as the rest of us, but he would go back to the home country once a year. No idea what percentage of Spanish blood he had.

Nope, image related shows Filipinos have Negrito ancestry. While many Negritos died because of warfare or disease from Austronesians, a lot of them also intermarried with them. This is the case with many extinct/endangered ethnic groups and even other human sub species like Neanderthals. Most humans have Neanderthal DNA even though humans were killing them.

Some of them have an ancestor.

>Some
more like none.

How do I get a Filipino gf?

be a normie

Okay, I failed at that step. What's the next one?

Taiwan also had Negritos. Wouldn't be surprised if Taiwanese aborigines intermarried with Negritos before they spread out across the seas to populate the Philippines etc.

be attractive

>no negrito
nice

So flips like LARPing as conquistadores? That girl seemed really disappointed she didn't have spaniard blood

Some do, majority have last names because they were forced on them.

>They're Italian

Sure they are, negro

but my dick suggest i'm of african descent

they are the cutest in the southern emisphere

You're at least part white, shouldn't be hard. If you had money it would be easier but we all know your parents money doesn't count

>he doesn't know

I'm over Filipino women. I had a bad hypothetical relationship with them. Too many rules involved.

Now Uruguayan women, they're perfection.

that really doesn't explain any intermingling it just listed the different tribes of negritos

Los filipinos hablan español al menos? porque si quieren ser hispanos eso es lo minimo. Hasta los negros de Guinea hablan español creo

36% secret yoruban genetic and nothing you can do about it

I think is a back and forth situation while some do are disappointed that they dont have

I think theres a growing sentiment among the international community that cant accept that maybe we do have them
I think sjw tier posters here are more upset that we dont recognize the negritoes lmao

its not really even a big deal theres no real prestige over it unless they are oligarch tier rich

Los de Guinea sí hablan pero los filipinos no, solo usan algunas palabras y nombres.

It's very easy for foreign men/women to get women/men in homogeneous countries.
Melting pots like the US make it harder because there's no novelty, in here moving from a city to another will already grant you some degree of popularity.

user probably means you may Negrito ancestry but you can't check it this far. If Austronesians already carried Negrito DNA before leaving Taiwan then it would be very distant.

Is Uruguay homogeneous? I know a lot of you have Italian ancestry.

>wanting to be yoruba and not igbo
Retard.

>I think theres a growing sentiment among the international community that cant accept that maybe we do have them
>I think sjw tier posters here are more upset that we dont recognize the negritoes lmao
m8 nobody gives a shit about whether you do or not but you should acknowledge both. get your head out of your fucking ass already.

Ya no

>proceeds to create an entire thread about flips who claims they are part spic and gets mad about them

>They often pretend they are more spanish than they actually are because self hatred is common in their culture.

No, they aren't. As far as I know, Filipino really hates Spain.

>igbo
their attires did have strong resemblance to ours.
CONFIRMED

no

Leave the italian meme to argies they like to pretend they're european. Nobody here cares about ancestry, we're uruguayan.

Que sentido tiene entonces

>>They often pretend they are more spanish than they actually are because self hatred is common in their culture.

That's really sad to be honest.

¿Por qué no iban a hablar castellano o los guineanos? Los filipinos no han hablado la lengua de Dios nunca.

Tengo entendido que los filipinos hablaban español antes de la guerra hispano-estadounidense.