British girls are stupid and heartless

british girls are stupid and heartless

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/s.adgalbri/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With that underwear on she actually looks nice and thicccc but something tells me the seconds she's naked she'd look like a gross blob

so are british men

That is way too thick.

actually she's already a gross blob, go be a nigger somewhere else

t. low-test faggot

Not all girls are stupid but they are all heartless

Is that really true, br user?

It's probably just my bitterness talking but I've yet to meet a girl that didn't qualify.
Women in general seem to aim at the Machiavellian archetype... with a passive aggression gist.

why am i feeling this uncomfortable?, oh yeah, because sheiss fucking fat, the fucking hips

>wide hips
>thin waist
>what looks like decent bobs
>gross
u gay bru

Omg I would pound the shit out of her

this

instagram.com/s.adgalbri/

WIDE

>File: 1496440689595.jpg (42 KB, 720x720)
wtf is that real

some anons here have a secret encoding technique, when I create a 10 seconds webm it's a 6mb, the people in /gif/ they make 2 minutes webm in 720p for less than 4mb fucking alien technology

Yes, name is Sabrina Monique, a shame she put her instagram on private.

>Yes, name is Sabrina Monique, a shame she put her instagram on private.
why would she do that?

Yuck

gay

>will cook rico macaco to te pan

No those hips are just fat

>wide hips, thin waist
no, just fat
looks fucking disgusting

fucking homos

FUCK
post moer

imagine how low your standards have to be to chase that kek.

>irish diaspora

I believe that that is due to lower bitrate.

no this is not. even as a man, I guess girls are more grateful or have a higher acceptance for the problems of males, since they comprehend about some of our insecurities sometimes, and consider our tryings when we want something with them sometimes. I think it's because the act of being sincere at declaring our feelings for her with a good composure is a sign that we are capable and worth of her love. about our side, we dont give a fuck about her problems if she is beautiful, if she is ugly we ignore them.

this is just biological differences. you hate girls because you are frustrated (implying i'm not);

This user is young and lying. Pay him no mind.