Why are BRAZILIANS so attractive? That's what anyone asks every day

Why are BRAZILIANS so attractive? That's what anyone asks every day

The truth is that BRAZIL is a country blessed by KARA BOGA and formed by another BLACK BULL the PORTUGUESE

This beauty causes envy in the wh*Tes and as everyone knows envy led to attempts to invade the wh*Tes against the powerful Brazil
Brazil has already faced the threat of wh*Teys several times, when the D*tch attempted to colonize Brazil, our BLACK BULLS prevented the rise of wh*Teys in what became known the Battle of Guararapes, that day the true insurrection of KARA BOGA the BLACK BULLS 'victory against the whites occurred.
Fr*nce is another nation that tried to end the prosperity of Brazil, as the French are weak and inferior to BLACK BULL they were expelled and humiliated.

Brazil today is a prosperous and safe place thanks to the resistance of the Brazilian and Portuguese BLACK BULLS who have always fought against the oppression, tyranny and envy of wh*Teys

but brazilians womens loves us and the """black bulls""" are gays.

KARA BOGA

Rule number ONE

Never impregnate a wh*Te woman with your BLACK BULL seed. You only fuck them to show dominance over wh*Te "men". Never cum inside a wh*Te woman pussy,your BLACK BULL seed is only used to reproduce with BLACK QUEENS.

>BRAZIL is a country blessed by KARA BOGA

REEEEEEEEE

Yes, we were blcks.
LMAO

>wh*te slaves on the battlefield while real Portuguese fuck their wives
keked

Good to see all these shitskins so buthurted because portuguese conquerors but some chains on them. ahah

lel
it was an easy job to smash the savages

goodslave that one

>Obsessing over Brazilian blackness
>Claiming the Portuguese weren't retarded and the source of our mediocrity, bureaucracy and institutional corruption
>Kara Boga, a Turkish meme according to Google
>Not a single Brazilian meme, phrase or even a word

You sound a lot like these Turks who think having fake Brazilian accounts posting Black people is so damn hilarious. Probably because you are one of them.
Go back to your Kebab shitpuddle.

>Claiming the Portuguese weren't retarded and the source of our mediocrity, bureaucracy and institutional corruption

Typicall third worlder mentality, blame on the wuuuuiite man, for your own faults. Corruption sure,when i check a corruption map brazil is far worst than any europen country and in europe we are far from being on the top of that list, really far.

>posting pandlr gifs

Cry sum more wh*te boy

black man hurting black man, thats sad

>Alberto Barbosa legacy destroyed

I don't understand, you are all niggers, do you hate yourselves? Be niggers together STRONK

I’ve a Brazilian friend here in Japan
He is a really nice guy though as I remember he is a half Japanese or something like that

Yes we are "brother", hope you can join us in our meetings and all together we could do the old 'blckman salute
lulz

is he half black half japanese